#NosWantsToHashtag #ContrasNewAllies

DeletedUser78112

If W65 is anything to go by then yes, they tend to stay alive for a good long while.

DeletedUser

Meh attacking an unsupported front, whilst they're being hit by a few other tribes is not really a hard test to prove themselves but okay.

Regardless good luck to both sides.

As far as I know, #Hasht had the information way earlier than it was meant. As such, they had plenty of time moving their support around. I do however agree with the fact that other tribes htting them makes it easier for NOS

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Considering that #Hasht organised something somewhat similar to then-Within, I don't see what's all the fuss about. This is coming from a neutral perspective.

DeletedUser

Didn't stack my front with NOS as I didn't want NOS to catch wind of it and use it as an excuse to war us... Also I thought they'd hold up to the grace period. But so much to that.

#FailedLeadershipByMe
#SorryPeepsOnNosFront

Deleted User - 10770065

If there was an actual grace period that was agreed with by both parties, then I'm quite disappointed by NOS's actions to be honest. If not, then you should of seen this coming.

Goodluck to both sides.

Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NOS
Side 2:
Tribes: #HashT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,055
Side 2: 12,854
Difference: 116,201

chart
[/spoil]

Seems like NOS have took advantage of #HashT not being prepared, let's see how they react and are able to cope.

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

Good luck to both sides

- my symphaties goes to the #HashT Crew

DeletedUser41666

I'm fairly eager to see how this turns out. Two extremely powerful tribes. It's going to be a long War.

Good luck #HashT, you ll have your hands full in this one.

NOS you are in for a good war, I hope you are ready. :)

This is going to be one long war, best of luck to both the sides :icon_smile:

Agreed, however i expect this war to go on for more than the first op

If W65 is anything to go by then yes, they tend to stay alive for a good long while.

Screen_Shot_2014_11_19_at_21_37_10.png

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, a good chance to for NOS to prove themselves as there first war but it will be tough as hash are a good bunch.#TeamHash
a good bunch where they disbanded in just a couple of days.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well i guess i was mistaken lol. Gotta feel sorry for bacon this is only going to make there job harder and probably extend there front

DeletedUser

I wonder how NOS will take to Contra recruiting their food :s maybe same result as what happened to DI :O