#NosWantsToHashtag #ContrasNewAllies

DeletedUser

I'm fairly eager to see how this turns out. Two extremely powerful tribes. It's going to be a long War.

DeletedUser111028

Anyone that wants to bash us, just show me your constant war stats up until now starting before October 23rd? (though we were fighting before that)

We've been at war since 3 weeks into the world, yet we're still here.

DeletedUser113438

Anyone that wants to bash us, just show me your constant war stats up until now starting before October 23rd? (though we were fighting before that)

We've been at war since 3 weeks into the world, yet we're still here.

If you want to whine about war, step into Contra's shoes, they were really gangbanged bad. Atleast you guys have an ally.

Triscodian

Good luck #HashT, you ll have your hands full in this one.

NOS you are in for a good war, I hope you are ready. :)

DeletedUser111028

If you want to whine about war, step into Contra's shoes, they were really gangbanged bad. Atleast you guys have an ally.
I'm not telling anyone to pity us? It's a war-based game. Wars are expected and we just so happened to be the ones in most of them.

DeletedUser41666

I know NOS can dish some shit out. They came at us with fronts stacked. Troops fully built, trains ready.

Lets keep things here.

Whilst we declared, you sent the first nobles. Three trains actually before we sent anything other than a fake.
image.png

Seems like someone on your side was ready too! Why would someone (in a tribe that claims to have been at war for the last two months) have 15 nobles lying around?

Also Bonus Attempts:
[SPOIL]
image.png

[/SPOIL]

And my favourite report so far :lol:
[SPOIL]
image.png
[/SPOIL]

Anyway you've wanted to hit us for a long time.
[SPOIL](I realise this doesn't show the date, but it was 31st of October)
image.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is going to be one long war, best of luck to both the sides :icon_smile:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides, a good chance to for NOS to prove themselves as there first war but it will be tough as hash are a good bunch.

#TeamHash

DeletedUser78112

Meh attacking an unsupported front, whilst they're being hit by a few other tribes is not really a hard test to prove themselves but okay.

Regardless good luck to both sides.

Last edited by a moderator: