Notice to Aten

Colossus_of_VA

At this time HOT is giving Aten official notice that HOT will no longer tolerate attacks on our members by members of Aten.

As of February 18th 2008 18:00 hours server time, any attack launched on ANY player under the HOT tag will be considered an act of war on HOT, it is HOT's hope that Aten will see this as a last effort to salvage HOT's/Aten's relationship.

Let me be 100% clear on this, HOT is fully prepared to declare war on Aten if all attacks on HOT are not stopped by that time, do not make the mistake of doubting my resolve in this.

In addition, HOT would strongly advise that personal attacks on HOT members, on these forums, come to a complete and abrupt Halt, this kind of behavior is not productive in the slightest.

In closing, I'm sure that someone will flame this thread with some kind of nonsense, the above statement was voted on by over 25 HOT aristocrats and is not debatable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Shall i send a circular out to every member in ATEN just to make this clear? Because you know as well as I do that hardly any Aten members read these forums, you may aswell declare war now.

DeletedUser

Shall i send a circular out to every member in ATEN just to make this clear? Because you know as well as I do that hardly any Aten members read these forums, you may aswell declare war now.

Lol, that may be a good idea.

Ripfin

i'm sure he contacted ATEN leadership,colossus may be many things but he is thorough,and face it if ATEN leadership can't control their members they are a threat to the world as a whole.

DeletedUser

i'm sure he contacted ATEN leadership,colossus may be many things but he is thorough,and face it if ATEN leadership can't control their members they are a threat to the world as a whole.

Ever thought that maybe our leaders aren't on 24/7 and we won't recieve a mail till tomorrow? (later today so to speak).

DeletedUser7529

Ever thought that maybe our leaders aren't on 24/7 and we won't recieve a mail till tomorrow? (later today so to speak).

You mean like CEG players that were on vacation / not living on the CPU 24/7?

DeletedUser1234

Hello everybody

Aten will have an official reply to this soon, can all Aten players refrain from posting on here untill that reply has been made.

Thank you.

DeletedUser2566

At this time HOT is giving Aten official notice that HOT will no longer tolerate attacks on our members by members of Aten.

As of February 17th 2008 18:00 hours server time, any attack launched on ANY player under the HOT tag will be considered an act of war on HOT, it is HOT's hope that Aten will see this as a last effort to salvage HOT's/Aten's relationship.

you know that the time mentioned has already passed.. now what kind of ultimatum is that? and just a while ago someone told how honorable hot is by giving at least 2 days before attacking etc.. and we haven't even been notified tho hot has set aten as enemies.. got tw's backing yet? you are the ones who ruined "relations" but talking is cheap.. and your words are likely worthless now.
and i haven't seen igm of this.. once again sneaky way.. all in the name of "alliance" haha.

ok now it's 18th at least 16h.. huhuh. here we go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know that the time mentioned has already passed.. now what kind of ultimatum is that? and just a while ago someone told how honorable hot is by giving at least 2 days before attacking etc.. and we haven't even been notified tho hot has set aten as enemies.. got tw's backing yet? you are the ones who ruined "relations" but talking is cheap.. and your words are likely worthless now.
and i haven't seen igm of this.. once again sneaky way.. all in the name of "alliance" haha.

It was a typo, and listen to cpt_jack, no ATEN posts until the official one duh.

DeletedUser7529

Big whoop. Wrong date. Someone find Bad_Monkey a TW lawyer so he can sue Colossus.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1058957 said:
You mean like CEG players that were on vacation / not living on the CPU 24/7?

I'm guessing your going to say something about Aten not telling all of CEG what their decision was? well kudos to you ... i wasn't around then so i cannot comment nor be called a hypocrit because i had no part to play in that event and how it unfolded.

Ry-Fi, glad to see you posting, i liked your posts from the Saint Vs Aten Conflict but i havn't seen as many recently, please keep them up. No sarcasm here, i'm being serious.

DeletedUser7529

I'm guessing your going to say something about Aten not telling all of CEG what their decision was? well kudos to you ... i wasn't around then so i cannot comment nor be called a hypocrit because i had no part to play in that event and how it unfolded.

Ry-Fi, glad to see you posting, i liked your posts from the Saint Vs Aten Conflict but i havn't seen as many recently, please keep them up. No sarcasm here, i'm being serious.

Don't pick on Ry-Fi. Unless you want war.

DeletedUser

Hello everybody

Aten will have an official reply to this soon, can all Aten players refrain from posting on here untill that reply has been made.

Thank you.

Oops, i was writing before you got flamed.

That's more like it Ry-Fi. :p

Ripfin

the one i feel sorry for is Capt. Jack since its evident by a couple of ATEN players posting that they do not even listen to their leadership he posted for no ATEN to post until ATEN gives their official statement which is the right way to do things and yet some ignore him and post.

if this matter is to be resolved you need to listen to your leaders.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1058985 said:
Don't pick on Ry-Fi. Unless you want war.

Ok, i'm sorry Ry-Fi i must stop all compliments on command of Gunbound and i wil go flay myself for breaking Jack's word for the third time.

walleye

I believe this is Idefix' cue to, yet again, say something like "so this is how our allies treat us? wah wah wha"