Notice to Aten

DeletedUser

Why would this surprise anyone? HOT, the worst allies that W2 has ever seen, merges with a tribe that we have been warring with for over 9 months. They tell the members of that tribe in no uncertain terms, that they will go to war with Aten to save them. Aristos of HOT, also informed Aten before the merge that they were merging with Aten's enemies and would attack Aten if Aten did not stop attacking a tribe that we had been at war with forever.

HOT keeps saying that they will go to war with Aten, why does anyone doubt them?

Next we hear that HOT is actively supporting ST players and even rimming their own players that do not send support.

Now that the support is in place, of course HOT is going to attack.

This news is no news at all.

Scarus

aten did the same to us, they just took longer

DeletedUser2730

Why would this surprise anyone? HOT, the worst allies that W2 has ever seen, merges with a tribe that we have been warring with for over 9 months. They tell the members of that tribe in no uncertain terms, that they will go to war with Aten to save them. Aristos of HOT, also informed Aten before the merge that they were merging with Aten's enemies and would attack Aten if Aten did not stop attacking a tribe that we had been at war with forever.

HOT keeps saying that they will go to war with Aten, why does anyone doubt them?

Next we hear that HOT is actively supporting ST players and even rimming their own players that do not send support.

Now that the support is in place, of course HOT is going to attack.

This news is no news at all.

Scarus

Hmmm somebody popped the titty out of his mouth? He speaks but of jibberish. Just grab your life vest the ship is going down!!!

DeletedUser

zonline.jpg

DeletedUser4514

lol, just watch HOT, TW or ATEN will take in SLB, WB1066, MPX, Eleaud and the others and the world will be just TW, ATEN and HOT, but of course, TW will be the strongest of them all:icon_wink:

I think I can assure you that Warband will not be merging into a family again in the future. I suspect the same can be said for EleAud and SLB, but their diplomacy and agendas remain nebulous to the likes of me.

MPX is probably the most likely to look for a merge, but it is already one of the most massive families (memberwise) so I don't really know why anyone would merge with them unless they wanted to incur huge communications problems. Maybe if they needed a giant meat-shield distraction zone to draw away enemy troops...

DeletedUser

Atlast, I have been waiting for this for a while.
It is time to put an end to the backstabbing. War or Peace, is chosen now!

DeletedUser

will 1 of the 2 just go to war u know some ATEN member is going to attack still no point in thinking ever whys :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4514

will 1 of the 2 just go to war u know some ATEN member is going to attack still no point in thinking ever whys :icon_rolleyes:

Patience sonic patience. Aten still has another 12 hours to launch attacks before the deadline.

Then its time for everybody to show their cards or fold 'em.

DeletedUser

Patience sonic patience. Aten still has another 12 hours to launch attacks before the deadline.

Then its time for everybody to show their cards or fold 'em.

HOT why dont u attack instend of trying to hold peace u got to do it some day why not now the longer u dont the biger ATEN gets go on do what saints did for many weeks but now they got u guys with them SMITE ATEN

DeletedUser

At this time HOT is giving Aten official notice that HOT will no longer tolerate attacks on our members by members of Aten.

As of February 18th 2008 18:00 hours server time, any attack launched on ANY player under the HOT tag will be considered an act of war on HOT, it is HOT's hope that Aten will see this as a last effort to salvage HOT's/Aten's relationship.

Let me be 100% clear on this, HOT is fully prepared to declare war on Aten if all attacks on HOT are not stopped by that time, do not make the mistake of doubting my resolve in this.

In addition, HOT would strongly advise that personal attacks on HOT members, on these forums, come to a complete and abrupt Halt, this kind of behavior is not productive in the slightest.

In closing, I'm sure that someone will flame this thread with some kind of nonsense, the above statement was voted on by over 25 HOT aristocrats and is not debatable.

A tactful move now by Hot

I mean come on Cova you cant beleive that Aten will stop the attacks, by doing this you will have made Aten the aggresor in the war and possibly swing the deciding factor in your favour (TW)

DeletedUser6319

A tactful move now by Hot

I mean come on Cova you cant beleive that Aten will stop the attacks, by doing this you will have made Aten the aggresor in the war and possibly swing the deciding factor in your favour (TW)

even thought by this declaration HOT is acting as the bully...so it's a 2 way thingy...:)

not to mention that you should be dumb not to see who the agresor is since it is HOT who i threatning, not ATEN...:)

DeletedUser

Hey I didnt see this is how I see it. But I think those who dont read the forums much/at all will just read "Hot declare on Aten because Aten were attacking Hot" and come to a snap decision on who is in the wrong.

DeletedUser

even thought by this declaration HOT is acting as the bully...so it's a 2 way thingy...:)

not to mention that you should be dumb not to see who the agresor is since it is HOT who i threatning, not ATEN...:)

As far as I know , I'm not dumb , and Aten is attacking HOT , so..You're the aggresors.

DeletedUser29024

From what i heard hot even offered villages to aten so they would still be in the top 3...And they have made Enough effort to Stop the war what has Aten done to try cool things down

Answer is below

Nothing

walleye

well that post is just begging to be flamed. we'll just wait for idefix to log in

DeletedUser

what a shame i couldn't be here sooner

i have been watching the happenings carefully
and this move is understandable
but on the other hand what happens when the attacks stop?