Notice to Aten

DeletedUser

That was by far an interessting meeting to be included in. :icon_wink:

It is true by all facts that 25 aristos voted for this thread to be posted. :icon_cool:

check out my sig Ry-Fi had something to say after the meeting. :lol:

Ripfin

LoL,you gotta love vent it picks up some of the weirdest convo's :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No more posting by Aten members in this thread until the official response comes, please.

DeletedUser

This topic is pretty much closed until ATEN has come up with a decision.

Colossus_of_VA

I corrected the date typo

No one from HOT needs to make any further comments on this thread, let Aten concentrate on making a decision and not whats being said here.

Ripfin

No more posting by Aten members in this thread until the official response comes, please.

see at least idefix has the restraint to adhere to ATEN's voice by not posting about this till ATEN leadership posts its answer here he only reiterates for all of ATEN to not respond until their leadership answers.

Ripfin

I corrected the date typo

No one from HOT needs to make any further comments on this thread, let Aten concentrate on making a decision and not whats being said here.

dang with no ATEN or HoT making comments i can't intercede my quirky comments :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2566

well, you are in aten

let this be last post for today on this thread

was that a threat? had no plans to post but you caught me lol.
are you member of tw as hot players have been asked to stop posting too? if you're tw then why are you posting at all?

Jsampaio

So it seems some guys will start on fight.
we will need see who is going be first in ranking?
See new bets who will win the war?
Who get better players and who are sleepping now who have troops fat and lazy...
So lets understand where Tw will fit in the middle of this?
Tw need fight wich allies will choose Tw lets get a bet??

Play and live by the rules or not....

DeletedUser5974

This might be the biggest decision both sides ever make

sorry I wanted to post something:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So, some iniciative at last! I take it TW has made up its mind already?
Great post from CoVa.

DeletedUser1125

Aten

Why would this surprise anyone? HOT, the worst allies that W2 has ever seen, merges with a tribe that we have been warring with for over 9 months. They tell the members of that tribe in no uncertain terms, that they will go to war with Aten to save them. Aristos of HOT, also informed Aten before the merge that they were merging with Aten's enemies and would attack Aten if Aten did not stop attacking a tribe that we had been at war with forever.

HOT keeps saying that they will go to war with Aten, why does anyone doubt them?

Next we hear that HOT is actively supporting ST players and even rimming their own players that do not send support.

Now that the support is in place, of course HOT is going to attack.

This news is no news at all.

Scarus

DeletedUser

ill be a good boy*edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7943

ill be a bad boy

Ry-Fi

Unread #43 Today, 03:48 Top Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarus View Post
Why would this surprise anyone? HOT, the worst allies that W2 has ever seen, merges with a tribe that we have been warring with for over 9 months. They tell the members of that tribe in no uncertain terms, that they will go to war with Aten to save them. Aristos of HOT, also informed Aten before the merge that they were merging with Aten's enemies and would attack Aten if Aten did not stop attacking a tribe that we had been at war with forever.

HOT keeps saying that they will go to war with Aten, why does anyone doubt them?

Next we hear that HOT is actively supporting ST players and even rimming their own players that do not send support.

Now that the support is in place, of course HOT is going to attack.

This news is no news at all.

Scarus
Its funny how much ATEN is like CEG.... both their egos are huge, they are the same size, they took in CE and CEG did not recognize it...now HOT took in st and ATEN wont recognize it. Ah the parallels!

DeletedUser

lol, just watch HOT, TW or ATEN will take in SLB, WB1066, MPX, Eleaud and the others and the world will be just TW, ATEN and HOT, but of course, TW will be the strongest of them all:icon_wink: