Notice to Aten

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1111098 said:
How come I didn't get this mail. Like forreals..

maybe you aren't important enough to get the mail
or they want to get rid of you and set up this plan to make sure you are getting rimmed

DeletedUser

Well if you all guys think ATEN is spaming everybody, how ATEN rules more than one third of this world???
TE

DeletedUser

Well if you all guys think ATEN is spaming everybody, how ATEN rules more than one third of this world???
TE

Well they became a superpower by having lots of above-average players, good leadership and activity. Like HOT, TW, StW (The real one, not the pro-Aten clone), XiG, FTR, ESL, and all of the original superpowers at the time of the Great War (Not CEG, the Xigian wars). Actually, just like every tribe in this and other servers.

Starting then and untill today, thay became a third of this world by inviting, merging, merging, inviting, merging, inviting, inviting, merging, merging, inviting. For what its worth, so did the other 2 superpowers. But you guys are much better at it, hence why you are bigger. Aten recruiters and diplomats are the elite of w2.
They made Aten the safest tribe to be in for most of the time in w2, namely the Great War. So everybody wanted in at one point.
If HOT and TW were to declare open war on you, Aten immediatly goes to 2 thirds or half its size in the first month. Runners always run, regardless of where they ended up in last time.

DeletedUser3270

You really should get out more. I don't know if this is just an example of the "see no evil, hear no evil" defense, or if we really do know more about what's going on inside HOT than their leaders do....lol

How could most of my assumptions be wrong? I have assumed nothing. Everything in my post was a fact. I, myself have seen HOT claims on Aten players in both the north, and the south, and here's an example of the type of messages that are flying around HOT now:

"Ok guys... here's the deal...

Today Aten leadership notified us and the other major powers of the world that they were dropping HOT to NAPs. This is unacceptable. We are going to formally notify them that we are not accepting anymore NAPs at this time, and that in 48 hours they will be dropped to neutral status.

What that means for you guys, is that once I remove the NAP status from your maps, they are just another tribe without diplomacy with HOT. We are not declaring war at this time, but you are free to attack them if they have any tasty villages in your area.

It is, however, the order of the high command that no one attacks mikeys, and I will second this. Mikeys has always been a friend to HOT, and for that he gets a free pass at this time.

With all this being said, I want anyone in the NE danger zone to notify me of which villages they need support sent to. I know that Exodus and I are both in that area, but I'm not sure who else is in trouble up here. I want to get support for SW members from you guys before I call on the other tribes.

And just an aside... if you know of people in Aten that don't want to be there, I'd tell them to leave before that NAP status is gone. We aren't declaring war... but that doesn't mean Aten won't."

Doesn't look like too many HOT players are sitting around waiting for that authorization that you're not inclined to give....lol

Scarus

wow, mate. perhaps you should tell me which of my boys are sending you my tribewides? and perhaps you all should just chill out? that was mine. and it was sent AFTER aten dropped their alliance with us and colossus notified you that a NAP wasn't going to be accepted. we were told to inform our members of what was going on.

now, read that again, and notice how often i said that we aren't declaring war? also note the casual way i deliver even these tidings, and you will see that "tasty" is a term that is used to lighten the tension a bit? for those of you that still do not get my meaning... it means that they are just another red village on the map, no more and no less. that's what "dropping diplomacy" means.

why do you all need to twist everything and try to smear your enemy across the boards? how many of us here (let's see a show of hands) would rather have a clean war? i'm willing to fight for my tribe, as that is what the game is about, but i would much rather enjoy the battle and be able to shake my enemy's hand when it was all done.

DeletedUser

well what goes around comes around :icon_wink:

The pendulum swings back and fourth, back and fourth. It's high time we threw someone in front of it to cure our boredom of watching it swing. Who will it be, ATEN or HOT? Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who it is.
scissors_win-772496.jpg

Who will be who, hmm? Who will declare and who will win?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sigh...Not sure why I am even stooping this low today...I must be bored, but let's look at a few facts that brought us here...

Both Aten & HOT merged with tribes that the other was fighting...sounds even to me !

Aten then downgraded HOT to NAP, knowing fully that HOT was dissolving all NAPS, and keeping the faithful Allies...obviously ATEN did not want to be a part of that catagory. This move of "offering" NAP status, then put ATEN at "Neutral" red. This means simple, NO DIPLOMACY STATUS ! If a player wishes to attack another player, they are fair game.

Aten then twists a piece of "spy mail" around to TRY and make it look like HOT made the first move ! A very weak attempt at the most. Aten then launches attacks at HOT. Still, the two tribes remain a "Neutral" red.

Im not sure what the fuss is all about ? Scarus, if you don't like being "Neutral" red, then declare, or fix the alliance !!! The ball has been, and remains in your court. We are simply waiting for your serve...

DeletedUser3270

agreed.

i think people just need to stop complaining about circumstances and pick a road.

DeletedUser27158

To tell you the truth, Im hoping a war breaks out. Screw "neutral". The world has been boring with lack of targets, and now we finally get the chance to pick it all up again. I want to see some hard fought battles and meet some great opponents. Lets have a long, hard fought war, rather than small attacks here and there.

DeletedUser

declare war than no1 can argue about who is going to start it
that makes everything alot more simple
but to be honest, Aten knew for more than a half year that HOT was planning, ever since HOT tried to make a deal with the confederation

DeletedUser

declare war than no1 can argue about who is going to start it
that makes everything alot more simple
but to be honest, Aten knew for more than a half year that HOT was planning, ever since HOT tried to make a deal with the confederation