NSFW Vs DRUNK

Weird Wabbit Juse

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Where did my previous reply go ?? do you just report non-stop if it makes you feel bad lol poor babin :(
Nah didn't report anything, maybe should consider following the community guidelines instead next time though. Might save your comment from being removed.

Milim Nava

Reaction score
AF8768A2-0972-458D-A60F-9F480484A01D.jpeg

Shoutout to Baquito and the rest of NSFW, CDG & BACON for helping us get to over one million units killed from attacking in a day.

I will make sure to treat your villages well!

See you in round 3 baq ;)

valeri112

Reaction score
So I request supp for one red attack to minimize loses and 2 min after that I see a few more reds coming :D You guys should really ask your spies to give accurate info lol otherwise u will just go splat splat spplat :D no to mention that guy also send me ress :D
1607352363185.png

Weird Wabbit Juse

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So I request supp for one red attack to minimize loses and 2 min after that I see a few more reds coming :D You guys should really ask your spies to give accurate info lol otherwise u will just go splat splat spplat :D no to mention that guy also send me ress :D
Sorry your duke has been spy free for a few years he says. So no spies here.

Pertinax

Reaction score
Also @Pertinax I have no clue what you're on about. But sweet bro. Congrats on your new allies man. Must be a weird feeling having to give up your pride to get korean peen.
Given the matureness level of your previous comments, I tried to bring it down to a level you would understand. Clearly it was unsuccessful, so let me give it another attempt.
You not help. Really. At all. We solo. You lost villas to enemies. No good. We take and defend better. (Still not lost them, see :D)

You also seem to have a hard time understanding our motivations, so allow me to clarify; we earn our PP from onlyfans: "Korean" crowd, good crowd.