Nuts! vs FRST/LighT.

DeletedUser

Oi!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for the good wishes...

HOWEVER...

I didn't write this dec. I DO, however, enjoy the imitation. What do they say that imitation is the best form of flattery?

This is hilarious.

It is widely known that I dislike WMD, I have not been in a position to declare on multiple tribes at once. We have prior engagements that we're working on right now.

Thanks again to everyone, especially s1ingzaar! :)

DeletedUser

This is no different than FRST Vs. BORED! it's just split into two different tribes now. So let's continue the war then.

DeletedUser88324

so sling, did you or did you not declare??? I don't get it..

DeletedUser

Harby, BORED + NUBS+ LOL+ APOC. To prevent NUBS advance 2 tribes (LOL and one more, i do not remember name, ah yes APOC) makes WMD. BORED lose war vs FRST. WMD assimilate NUBS, who change name into Tomato something.

So this is BORED + NUBS + LOL + APOC. Last time APOC and LOL was against NUBS and BORED.
This time gonna be harder.

I do not think nothing bad when i remind on this i just say for additional information.

DeletedUser

No, I did not declare.

I will not attack FRST while they are busy elsewhere, as we are busy elsewhere, too.

We are destined to have another go at war, but now is not the time...

This certainly stirred up the forums :p

Also, I'd like to once again point out that the person who posted this dec is 's1ingzaar', not 'slingzaar'.

DeletedUser

wtf? I looked at this thread and was like...what kind of leader declares war without first telling his tribe? and then I realized that doesn't sound like slingo at all, did his co-player go crazy or something....

Now I'm thinking...what kind of jerkoff tries to steal someone else's identity to provoke a war....why not just be a man and say what you want to say without being all shady and such? Ouch....too much thinking...back to playing...there's my post for the month....

DeletedUser

Damn, i was halfway through my blog too, i got excited. :icon_rolleyes:

And prime abuse i simply cannot be bothered anymore with you, i can't understand most of the things you say, sorry.

mageknights

the doggie must be hiding somewhere... waging the tails.... he bite on the Light Ice hoping to have the Nuts on his hand. :lol:

WasThatMe?

Damn, i was halfway through my blog too, i got excited. :icon_rolleyes:

And prime abuse i simply cannot be bothered anymore with you, i can't understand most of the things you say, sorry.

I got confused reading his last post also so re-read it a few times and now i'm even more confused so am going for another beer to relax the brain cells :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Im sick of war. Been fighting non-stop for months. Make love not war GOSH

Sling your not the only one to get imitated, surely that ^ was not me, I can make love and war at the same time :icon_razz:

WMD5 has joined the fight :icon_eek:
See me is smart and knew this was WMD making declaration with false name :lol:

DeletedUser

I was about send few :lightcavalry: at jai, lol
Slingo find out the imposter!
and to be on the safer side next time, declare the war on skype, so I know its for real :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol that was s good one :icon_biggrin:

At first i was shocked coz of surprise declaration slingo did, and then i notice oops it was 's1ingzaar' not 'slingzaar' :lol:

cazzman420

Now the question is...who done it?

I got a good laugh tho!

Whomever you are

DeletedUser

Well, I can't claim to be smarter than any of you...because it was me he was impersonating.

I think in all of my years on TW, I have not seen anything like this. Truly revolutionary! :)