Nuts! vs FRST/LighT.

DeletedUser

Maybe they want some attention? i guess AAA F. need that thing but not FRST coz they have a awesome harbinger to get some attention :lol:

Maybe he isn't in WMD then, i have no fans there that's for sure. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah im a big fan of your sig but not you :D

I'm deeply hurt. :icon_cry:

You cut me deep... You cut me deep...

Edit: I have to ask, do WMD seriously think this war was because of me? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There is no reason to think that? :icon_confused:

Though there is plenty of reason to not like you for what you did to them on the forums :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There is no reason to think that? :icon_confused:

Though there is plenty of reason to not like you for what you did to them on the forums :icon_biggrin:

Prime Abuse i believe said "If harb had not started all this" In a post, though i can't remember which one. I would like to know if, or how many, others think the same. :icon_razz:

I didn't even do anything to them, my flaming PnP is not very good. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser88324

nice to see your back harb.. get your ars back to work on the blog! :p

DeletedUser

Edit: I have to ask, do WMD seriously think this war was because of me? :icon_biggrin:

the current war between frst and wmd was a natual progression of w43..........dont think it was anyone's fault or nudging's that started the war..............it was all that was left of w43 with nuts! being given time to re adjust to new leadership by frst...........

DeletedUser

Did anyone except me get the thought that maybe he lied about being in Top 5 aswell? Sure, it's possible that his from WMD but maybe his from MOAR ! or something? Just a possibility..

DeletedUser

MOAR !, I believe wont do this kind of stuff. But i could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Did anyone except me get the thought that maybe he lied about being in Top 5 aswell? Sure, it's possible that his from WMD but maybe his from MOAR ! or something? Just a possibility..
A big LOL! for this AoO and welcome back to W43's Playground, Actually you have a point maybe im not from Top 5 tribes like what i said before or maybe your right, im from MOAR! :lol:

WMD F, MOAR what else? or maybe i came from FRST bashing tribe? :icon_twisted:

MOAR !, I believe wont do this kind of stuff. But i could be wrong.
Yeah your wrong, maybe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm deeply hurt. :icon_cry:

You cut me deep... You cut me deep...

I do not think it is bcs you, like u said "Guys attack WMD" :) but your propaganda abilities are amasing i am not some old TW player but i have 32 years and i play many other games and i learn one thing:

Most important battle is battle for public oppinion.
Before u win on battlefield u must win in public forum.
Using forum like weapon u rip enemy morale.

So your posts done more damage to WMD than all FRST nukes.
This is compliment.