O How the Mighty will Fall

bunter

hahaha rugers i didnt swear so dont try to get me banned again your such a snitch we have places were we put people like you were i come from it involves a rug and the boot of a car lol

DeletedUser

Once again I didn't report you, if you didn't realise we have a mod who occaisionally lloks at the forums. You're boring me now though.

DeletedUser

now who will give warmaster fake statistics after hurricanwinds left for kings

DeletedUser

some stats

all around involvment
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MONSTR SCOTTI LEAN *R*R* *R*R*a
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TUFF TUFF X
Players: hurricanewinds

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,609
Side 2: 5,327
Difference: 5,282

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 902
Side 2: 372
Difference: 530

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,668,996
Side 2: 32,210,056
Difference: 28,458,940

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,104,458
Side 2: 2,820,509
Difference: 4,283,949

image.php
[/spoil]

monster alone

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MONSTR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TUFF TUFF X
Players: hurricanewinds

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,281
Side 2: 5,327
Difference: 2,046

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 334
Side 2: 180
Difference: 154

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,287,555
Side 2: 32,210,056
Difference: 13,922,501

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,582,843
Side 2: 1,432,856
Difference: 1,149,987

image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well times finnaly came with your memebers leaving

24 MONSTR 20.249.268 24.519.126 83 295.411 2640 9.288
25 TUFF 20.062.486 20.076.431 41 489.669 2196 9.142

DeletedUser

wow... still the hatred... you gotta love it..

not sure if this will make sense to any of you... but hopefully some....

i'm a Carolina fan... grew up in Chapel Hill, NC

i hate Duke with a passion... I live to see Carolina beat them at anything... (even too old men playing checkers)

and it seems to give me a purpose in life at times...lol

This reminds me of that rivalry...

i'm sure there is a sport and your enemy wherever you are that resembles that...

I have really enjoyed battling with you guys... gave me a sense of purpose and something to shoot for...

thank you for that...

paying respect to you guys for making this so much fun...

thanks!!!

JayRud911

Hurricane, Good Luck in Kings. Probably the best choice you could have made looking at the circumstances.

DeletedUser

id have to thank you guys for giving me the current as of this moment #26 overall od ranking...

#57 attacker and the #44 defender...

was # 25 an hour ago...lol

thanks guys...

hopefully the attacker will put me in the top 10 in a couple months.

ps: thank you for helping me past rincewinds in the overall od rankings... hes #26 right behind me at the moment

couldnt have done it without you guys...

jesus i thought i would never catch up with him... and if he passes me again...please feel free to send a couple thousand attacks to get me back above him...

i'll do my best to hold you off!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

id have to thank you guys for giving me the current as of this moment #26 overall od ranking...

#57 attacker and the #44 defender...

was # 25 an hour ago...lol

thanks guys...

hopefully the attacker will put me in the top 10 in a couple months.

ps: thank you for helping me past rincewinds in the overall od rankings... hes #26 right behind me at the moment

couldnt have done it without you guys...

jesus i thought i would never catch up with him... and if he passes me again...please feel free to send a couple thousand attacks to get me back above him...

i'll do my best to hold you off!!!

Well we knew how much you love to keep track of such and we noticed your defensive kills was lagging behind your offensive so some folks thought to help you with your quest.

Think of it as a parting gift on your journey to Kings. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

not may folks get the kind of love you guys have given... i feel honored!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry for poaching like this, but I feel talent shouldn't perish in wars. Of course, TUFF members are free to make their own choice in joining MONSTR -- KINGS has invited some of the top members who may or may not accept.

Either way, it'll drastically speed up the war. I believe you can consider this one a win for MONSTR, well done :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for poaching like this, but I feel talent shouldn't perish in wars. Of course, TUFF members are free to make their own choice in joining MONSTR -- KINGS has invited some of the top members who may or may not accept.

Either way, it'll drastically speed up the war. I believe you can consider this one a win for MONSTR, well done :)

Honestly, we are used to such in *R*R*. We dont even blink when such happens. We know how to take the not so "top" members and turn them into an effective fighting force. I am sure our friends in MONSTR will be able to do the same. They have but to ask if they have any questions about such.

DeletedUser

We have taken in 2 or 3 Tuff members so far I think we are worried about them getting a spy in though because Tuff aren't quite dead yet.

And thanks rukoh our first major win :)

DeletedUser

thankyou sir,its time for us to officially declare us as the winner of the 4 months old war.
the slow war had tested our patience but we stood together.

with tuff players leaving and joining other tribes,they now rank 29 so i think its time for us to cherish and party around.the three-forth months old war is shaping itself.

@ruger,sir will you give me the honor of declaring us the winners in the forums.a sort of farewell speech to tuff.(i mean whenever its publicly out)

@hurricanewinds good luck with kings
it was a wise decision.
but it came only after monsters targeted you this week
:)
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not yet, not yet. We wait untill Tuff are really dead. Rincewinds/sargedeath and jerry are still there.

DeletedUser

Tuff is dead, now we are just waiting for them to hit the floor.

Shame Tuff has so few good members, it might of been nice to of had an addition to Lean.