O Sexy my savior for BigT!

Repinski

ChipNDale is a stalker nub of mine from w48, it isn't BigT. And my account is older then BigT's how could he be me?

DeletedUser

awww *frowny face

I'm goin on a diet now, you've ruined my self esteem.

DeletedUser

How'd you know I was a capitalist? Lol, I'm probably the poorest capitalist on earth too :)

DeletedUser

Thank you taco :D

I learn every day in the good tribe that is good that is EVO

PS; sexy are poo:icon_eek:

EVO ftw! XD

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say in regards to the villages nobled and your pathetic excuse to cancel our 2 week agreement, I was actually speaking with R3000 about the villages in question and he decided to simply stop replying to my mails... Sirotilc blocked my mails so I couldn't contact him to talk with him and I was discussing attacks sent well before this declaration by sirotilc...

I really don't care what your excuses are a pathetic and low act by EVO... Great start to the war guys...

No doubt we can expect RAIN to jump on us while they've got the opportunity... Forget the declaration and bring the attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kudos to you Prof. Much respect. Despite you being on the opposite side, good luck(not to much though) :icon_razz:

Repinski

O.O Prof. is in Sexy F?

Now for a sincere good luck to SEXY, after all your a great sig maker.

BigT... I still <3 joo!

DeletedUser

Kudos to you Prof. Much respect. Despite you being on the opposite side, good luck(not to much though) :icon_razz:

You too mate, also a shout out to stacie, sir (even though we've had our differences of late), koss (because you're a machine), and Allaction (just because he's a cool guys)! Same goes with the luck big fella ;)

DeletedUser

just wanna wish all of my tribe (evo) and all of sexy fam the best of luck

bring it on.....talk is cheap.just show ur self on the battle field and take it from there

JOHNBOY15

lol im loveing it :)

i would wish sexy members luck but we dont need it luck wont win this war sexy will good luck to EVO though u will need it ;)