O Sexy my savior for BigT!

kiberneticar

Did you see those stats??

You said "I had the same problem with the lam account." That looks like your claiming something pretty darn similar. Thats not really the point though. What you gained...you have now lost. Evo is continuously expanding their front. You guys had one burst and then nothing.

Who talk about EVO??? Do you read what we write mate.I talk about lamogios and SEXY.

Haugwarts

hows ur 78 pointer coming along haugy!!!

It's 140 :O upgrading warehouse *Hint Hint*
Glad the world is still open to come and try to rule it once more , (to able: be careful ! )

In which case Evo/iKill might thank me for making the war a little more worthwhile.

You see they won't do that cuz that might just make you wanna play more , smart strategy by TI-R :O

DeletedUser

Glad the world is still open to come and try to rule it once more , (to able: be careful ! )

You see they won't do that cuz that might just make you wanna play more , smart strategy by TI-R :O

hint taken ya nub cake!

DeletedUser

Who talk about EVO??? Do you read what we write mate.I talk about lamogios and SEXY.

I understood it as you saying you took 34 villas from lamogios and lost only 2 nukes doing it? Is that not what you meant?

Haug: They dont have strategy.

DeletedUser

Hurry up and grow it so I canz haz it!! =D

Haugwarts

Hurry up and grow it so I canz haz it!! =D

Considering it's on RAIN's rear line I think I should have it.. :icon_razz:

OMG :/ This is so not the best way to say "Welcome back haugy we've missed you" -__-'

Anyways no one is getting my village >.> cuz when it will be noble-worthy the world would have ended :/ Trust me on that one...

DeletedUser

OMG :/ This is so not the best way to say "Welcome back haugy we've missed you" -__-'

Anyways no one is getting my village >.> cuz when it will be noble-worthy the world would have ended :/ Trust me on that one...

LOL we want you to return to a big fat beasty account not a lil weenie one.

I'm just teasing you!!!! You know I love it when you come bug us for a while. =)

DeletedUser

Well you were in EVO for a short time so you must have got a bit of defense to help own that rim.. :icon_razz:

Haugwarts

LOL we want you to return to a big fat beasty account not a lil weenie one.

I'm just teasing you!!!! You know I love it when you come bug us for a while. =)

I'd like to come back full time with a huge account but it's not possible , plus would really hate to get addicted once more .

Well you were in EVO for a short time so you must have got a bit of defense to help own that rim.. :icon_razz:

I'd only wish if that was true , but sadly they love me no moar D:
I'm practically begging for res :/
Plus what's def with no good off ....unless i noble barbs or you help me(pweaase :lol:) .... not happening :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ralphie, dont waste your time building your vill.. my attacks to you will make you hate me for life :lol: unless u can block my cats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Considering it's on RAIN's rear line I think I should have it.. :icon_razz:

well i looked at the map i have decided you two need a buffer zone i hate to do it but i guess i will have to keep you two apart so you two clear them prenoble for me and i will send one noble to each village:icon_eek:

JOHNBOY15

well i looked at the map i have decided you two need a buffer zone i hate to do it but i guess i will have to keep you two apart so you two clear them prenoble for me and i will send one noble to each village:icon_eek:

LOL now u want players to clear and pre noble vills for u less hmmmmmmm still looking for the easy way i see lol

Haugwarts

Well news for who may have wanted my village , it is no longer mine :/
To my surprise , some guy sent a noble train o_O (Yes I am sure you're all wondering how newby is that ! )

SO now I officially got rimmed :O :|
I still am chocked ... like seriously ?

To meh kosseh :Who said I didn't hate you ? ;)
public_repod07e738fc2dbf3f96c05d706fdc7910