O Sexy my savior for BigT!

DeletedUser

Zomg bounty o_O

I wouldnt slag teh litahz :X

You should be ashamed for thinking so,

PS bounty eats poo

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure some noob tribes had allies the first 10 minutes of the world opening.

No way, they always mass random invite for the first day. Then ask for allies the next day, and Jamboo you eat poo:icon_eek:

DeletedUser93870

Me? I was in Confused at that time and I don't think LA was that big of a noob to have allies already...

or were you refering to bounty? :x

LA was and is one of the biggest noob i might ever see :D

DeletedUser

Jambo is a lil nuts sometimes so I've learned to always make sure :x

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: iKill, EVO
Side 2:
Tribes: TI-R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,438
Side 2: 652
Difference: 786

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 71
Difference: 165

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,105,758
Side 2: 5,756,038
Difference: 7,349,720

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,159,284
Side 2: 652,412
Difference: 1,506,872

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: iKill, EVO
Side 2:
Tribes: TI-R, SEXY

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,438
Side 2: 962
Difference: 476

chart

Side 1: 351
Side 2: 84
Difference: 267

chart

Side 1: 13,105,758
Side 2: 8,584,027
Difference: 4,521,731

chart

Side 1: 3,236,399
Side 2: 767,203
Difference: 2,469,196

chart
[/spoil]

Cant argue with those stats. Evo/iKill have a resounding lead. :)

DeletedUser

Whoever is sitting Christaus account, blgreyes or johnboy maybe.. one of the new vill i took from Christaus had support landing from his other vill. to my surprise three nukes landed on the vill as support. you might wanna withdraw that.. gives me creeps seeing my vill stacked with 20k axe 8k LC and 700 rams. Or you can wait few more days before my nukes re build then ill nuke all those in one go

DeletedUser

sexy ls is nomore well played all time to start a new chapter of the trials of world 34

DeletedUser

haha lesss its a new chapter but same story....sexy F(ti-r fam are interchangeable to me) is still losing ground haha.

koss yea that happend to me a few times...i think kevin just tried that...duenorth send D support when i was hitting him in k46, well he left them there to long...i left walls at zero, unreserched ALLLLll D and droped about 8 nukes in that town picking off about 15 towns of D support in diff intervals, it was kinda cool seeing that much damage done and NOT losing a whole nuke (lost about 50% of each nuke). ahhhh its moments like that, that are fun....

kiberneticar

haha lesss its a new chapter but same story....sexy F(ti-r fam are interchangeable to me) is still losing ground haha.

koss yea that happend to me a few times...i think kevin just tried that...duenorth send D support when i was hitting him in k46, well he left them there to long...i left walls at zero, unreserched ALLLLll D and droped about 8 nukes in that town picking off about 15 towns of D support in diff intervals, it was kinda cool seeing that much damage done and NOT losing a whole nuke (lost about 50% of each nuke). ahhhh its moments like that, that are fun....

I had same problem with lamogios acc.I lost only two nukes and took him 34 villages.

DeletedUser

I had same problem with lamogios acc.I lost only two nukes and took him 34 villages.

I think there is a little difference. You guys tore apart a player. EVo/iKill are tearing apart a tribe. You cant claim any similarities.

Side 1:
Tribes: TI-R
Side 2:
Tribes: EVO, iKill

Total conquers:

Side 1: 574
Side 2: 1,776
Difference: 1,202

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 551
Difference: 542

chart

Side 1: 5,237,516
Side 2: 15,863,862
Difference: 10,626,346

chart

Side 1: 81,434
Side 2: 5,103,034
Difference: 5,021,600

chart

Thats a landslide. Not a war.

kiberneticar

I think there is a little difference. You guys tore apart a player. EVo/iKill are tearing apart a tribe. You cant claim any similarities.

No one said that two things are similar.Lamagois was semi active,SEXY the same (most inactive).No much actions from both sides.

DeletedUser

you are very right kiberneticar...cept 1 major diff is, when we got the sit...you all died. we defended to the point where you gave up...took 1 week to stop your fam's nukes/nobles

now with sexy f....welll its been months. basically in the end, we're taking the towns back aways...you all are just placeholders

DeletedUser

now with sexy f....welll its been months. basically in the end, we're taking the towns back aways...you all are just placeholders

i can give u all my tech and build levels if you want,get the villages just the way i like them!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

No one said that two things are similar.Lamagois was semi active,SEXY the same (most inactive).No much actions from both sides.

Did you see those stats??

You said "I had the same problem with the lam account." That looks like your claiming something pretty darn similar. Thats not really the point though. What you gained...you have now lost. Evo is continuously expanding their front. You guys had one burst and then nothing.

Haugwarts

Never say never abso they might just do something .... :p
Anyways hay everyone ! Again ! For the 1000th time :D