O Sexy my savior for BigT!

DeletedUser

So we each had 3500-4500 conquers against each other. Wow, that would be a lot. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So we each had 3500-4500 conquers against each other. Wow, that would be a lot. :icon_neutral:

Its what we expect out of EVO... :)

It'd be something to write home about, I have skype now for you Abosman.

DeletedUser

O....M....G. What iz your name, tell me now!!!!

OT: We've been slacking.

DeletedUser

Sorry to drag up an old thread but i think with all the talk about how Ti-R are nobling more etc. than EVO

I just did a little war stats and it seems they are wrong

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO, iKill
Side 2:
Tribes: Dunnet, TI-R, SEXY, SEXYLS
Players: lamogios

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 353
Side 2: 226
Difference: 127

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 10
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,257,192
Side 2: 2,082,223
Difference: 1,174,969

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,429,038
Side 2: 92,153
Difference: 1,336,885

chart

If you are wondering why i put Lamogios under Sexy, then it's because it was originally their account so there for the are you doing (even more) Internal nobling! :icon_wink: (Plus it shows better stats:icon_redface:!)

DeletedUser

Lam was in EVo & iKill at the time of the nobbling, do not try to avoid the fact that your member was taken out..

DeletedUser

I think your full of it. It was Evo/Ikill who helped to stack those villages that he lost, it was under the Evo/IKill banner that he attacked those in the T1-R/Sexy side, so it should be under Evo/IKill that his stats should be listed as.

Not sure what type of fast one your trying to pull, heck I would be embarrassed as well if I took care of a tribemate the way you all did. So am thinking live with it, now.

Plus don't think the tribe Dunnet is involved in this either, (may be wrong, but don't think so)

DeletedUser

Come to thinking about your post thereDgrace3, it just shows your strength of character all to much or lack of.

Man, talk about an Epic lack of character / integrity / etc.

DeletedUser

Dgrace has a lot of integrity and character, much more then a lot of people i know. And since you have no idea what kind of person he is, i would advise being quiet about him before you display utter ignorance :)

And Dunnet has always been involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think your full of it. It was Evo/Ikill who helped to stack those villages that he lost, it was under the Evo/IKill banner that he attacked those in the T1-R/Sexy side, so it should be under Evo/IKill that his stats should be listed as.

Not sure what type of fast one your trying to pull, heck I would be embarrassed as well if I took care of a tribemate the way you all did. So am thinking live with it, now.

Plus don't think the tribe Dunnet is involved in this either, (may be wrong, but don't think so)

wow this annoyed me, i dont usually let posts get to me either, it wasnt a completley serious post now was it? you can see that from what he posted towards the end... If you werent so eager to jump at his throat you may have realised:icon_rolleyes:

Lam has been put with our noble stats in previous posts, we arent trying to hide the fact that he lost some villages, maybe if you kept up with all the posted info you'd know that too, and we dont take care of our tribemates? That would explain our tribal collective ODD being so low hmm?? Yeh we never support anyone:icon_rolleyes: He was surrounded by sexy/TI-R, if he wasnt eaten the way he was then i think we would have known for sure that our enemy had all completely quit, he was a sitting duck o_O.

And dunnet has been involved with this war since the start, way to go :icon_wink:

:icon_eek: <<<< love of my life

DeletedUser

Absoman .. ok I don't know what kind of person he is, but his post told me enough about him, and ummm didn't see him say I was wrong. Then there is you, who has (I believe if rumours are correct) .. quit this game. The one to come to his defense, ummm wow, really.

Jambo SA .. I don't normally get involved either, but when someone wants to prove themselves a fool, and disgrace himself like that .. JUST TO MAKE HIM LOOK BETTER .. then I call bonk .. if it was not a serious post there is the "jk" sign one could make, for others to see that he hasn't hit his head on something hard.
Lam .. well he was fish bait from the beginning. If your all pulled together as you should have, sexy wouldn't have taken mostly all his villages. Now if that was Able, heck you all would have stacked him up to the eyeballs and beyond as we did for him in Ascension to all his villages when sexy tried for him. But one second, Jambo your not Evo so what is your problem, don't think they can defend themselves without your pitiful defense to help them out. Besides lets face it, in the end you all (Evo/IKill) failed a member of your tribe or alliance. Period. Enough said on the subject.

Dunnet I dont pay attention to, so don't care about them. Didn't think they were active other than someones feeding grounds.

So yeah, I still think dgrace is an outstanding prize winning person, ... *cough* B*#L *&#T *cough* oh excuse me .. sniffles ..

Whatever ....

DeletedUser

lulz once again, maybe we should ask the mods for a new rule? Any sentence without "jk" can officially be regarded as serious from now on... just to make him look better? Iv already said true stats have been posted, you are just eager to flame D:

Abd thats what i said, fish bait (more or less), how do you stack against a tribe surrounding him without the "outside tribe support" rule being ignored? Oh right we couldnt so we managed what we could in the time we could? And if you d pay attention youd notice which tribe i was in 3 days ago o_O And my pitiful defense? I hope thats not a reference to my size because if it is you really are a tad slow in the old noggin...:icon_eek: You dont know dgrace, so dont comment on him, it was a light hearted post, which you tried to dismantle... get real:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jambo .. the pitful defense was in reference to Evo/IKill not defeating one of your own. I saw and noticed the tribe hoping and I am not at odds with your two tribes. So ummmm yes pitful defense. Other members have received help against your opponents, but not him. Well if you all thought he was fish bait, I don't know anyone who would invite someone into their family just for them to be defeated. That is worse than dgrace blowing his own horn, in my books.

DeletedUser

Jambo .. the pitful defense was in reference to Evo/IKill not defeating one of your own.

Ok well that just doesnt make any sense so ill ignore it...

And we wanted him because he is a good player, as his regrowth shows :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

image.php

Yes, his regrowth has been astounding, now I see why you guys took him into your tribe, it all makes sense now. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the original post, it seemed entirely serious to me, if your saying the whole thing was a joke because of what he said in the very last bit, then that would be like saying my whole post was a joke because of my sarcasm above. I don't agree with dresar about the post representing who the poster is, but the post seems incredibly skewed and biased, even for these forums. Lamogios is no longer a Sexy player, he went to Evo and Ikill and recieved support, making him your player, who we demolished fairly quickly.

Grouping us with Dunnet, and even Sexy (since TI is no longer a part of SEXY) also seems very biased and incorrect to do. If he wanted to he should have gotten seperate stats to show they are winning here, here, but not here.

That post would be like me grouping Evo and Ikill, with several other tribes we've nobled villages off of and saying were demolishing them all because of it.

DeletedUser

That post would be like me grouping Evo and Ikill, with several other tribes we've nobled villages off of and saying were demolishing them all because of it.

No, because we never declared war on those smaller tribes, we declared on SEXY, you guys just split up...

DeletedUser

What? That first bit doesn't make sense, you declaring war on those smaller tribes has nothing to do with grouping you with them.

Us splitting up would be a valid point, if that's what the argument was about, but it's not, it's about grouping us with multiple other tribes (including one which is entirely inactive) and making it appear as if TI-R is losing to you as well, which isn't the case. If you wanted to argue were losing because we broke away from Sexy you could try, but I could simply post stats proving were simply not losing, Sexy is, but not TI-R. So your winning one war and losing another, what's his face was trying to make it seem as if your winning three, or four, how many did he put in the stats?