O Sexy my savior for BigT!

DeletedUser

Looks like the break up has already started. Maybe it wont take 3 months :lol:

Foot in my mouth then, It actually took me by surprise, looking into it right now, not a fan of how they took my tribes name without consulting me first :icon_wink: (I'm the only remaining founder of TI)

DeletedUser

ti will do well. all things come full circle ti members went home the best anyone can hope for.

DeletedUser

Actually my dear they changed those push rules many months ago so that no longer applies...

It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.

A sat account must be played for their own benefit.

By nuking villages for other accounts to noble it is not done for the "benefit" of that account.

It all depends on what you are looking at. If you try to bash RAIN by saying you took more villages in your war then ours it's obviously not true, also which player/s our tribe/s decide to target is not an argument either since we both have our reasons for our targets so the point is pointless. A village is a village.... Otherwise I agree with you that forever stats can be useless(especially if you ever exchanged blows before for which RAIN/D.M have not so no fluffs.. )

I'm referring to the point that it includes pre-war caps.

DeletedUser

Apologies on the double post gouge, perhaps you could merge them later if need be.

Bounty I was planning on ignoring you but as I'm extremely bored atm I'll respond to your senseless post.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: tableaurasa

Side 2:
Tribes: EXILA EXILE EXILE! EXILE$ EXILE? EXILED
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 76
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,708
Side 2: 716,949
Difference: 554,241

chart

I'm not aware of the date Exile started attacking Table, so I used 3 months. Some joke bounty they've taken about 76 vills off table not including retakes which I haven't looked up.

As for the finger comment "Next time you point the finger I'll point you to finger

Then you should start co-playing..

Why bother? When you co you need to constantly touch base with them, playing solo is much easier.

Women I will slay you before you even get half way threw rain, and it's not sexiest if it's true!!!

Yes your being sexist and it doesn't matter how you put it. Plus I highly doubt you could do much damage to me 1 on 1 anyways =P

DeletedUser

Tcch, do not underestimate my skills, I have been experimenting and I was able to creat mount cavs in this world :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: YEAH!!! Think twice.!!! And I got archers also!!!:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yea sure thing bounty, lets go 1 on 1 and you can review that theory. =P

DeletedUser

You think Bounty. Stupid?!?!?!????? It's a trap so complicated so safistcated that you haven't even come up with yet :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Foot in my mouth then, It actually took me by surprise, looking into it right now, not a fan of how they took my tribes name without consulting me first :icon_wink: (I'm the only remaining founder of TI)

TI-R aka The Immortals Reborn -- What's up with that? How can immortals be reborn, that defeats the purpose of being immortal as they would have to die to be reborn which isn't exactly immortal.

DeletedUser

I didn't pick the reborn part, me and Herris started The Immortals back in the day when we left T-W-C and took the active skilled players with us. You'd have to ask johnny about the name now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser90931

TI-R aka The Immortals Reborn -- What's up with that? How can immortals be reborn, that defeats the purpose of being immortal as they would have to die to be reborn which isn't exactly immortal.

LOL that never came to mind when I saw their name.
Maybe something like The Immortals Returned would be more appropriate.

DeletedUser

By nuking villages for other accounts to noble it is not done for the "benefit" of that account.

People nuke for other tribe mates all the time, if you don't you are not much of a team player. You can certainly rebuild the troops for a sat account or you are in fact breaking the rules by purposely ruining their account. This of course contrary to what you stated earlier. If the account is "perma sat" you actually are supposed to end the sitting regardless of how long, but you are able to gift first.(and use up the nukes once as you stated) The main thing was what was the wishes of the owner to accomplish during sitting? If the orders were to use up the nukes as needed then there really is no problem is there because you are acting the best interests of the account.

"A sat account must be played for their own benefit. It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished. We will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instructions, we will not be able to repair the damage done to the account, so please make sure you always choose a responsible account sitter."

"Permanent sitting of accounts is against the rules. Accounts that are sat with no owner that is returning are considered Permanent Sitting. If the account owner decides that he/she will not return to the game, the account may not be played further by an account sitter, and steps must be taken to end the sitting (optionally gifting the villages first)."

I'm referring to the point that it includes pre-war caps.

Yeah I already said that in my response, I just didn't use the word "caps" because I'm just not that cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: TI-R SEXY SEXYLS
Players: Flump

Side 2:
Tribes: EVO iKill
Players: Grindayzar

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,770
Side 2: 4,097
Difference: 327

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 732
Difference: 583

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 34,783,548
Side 2: 37,702,218
Difference: 2,918,670

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,404,978
Side 2: 6,939,698
Difference: 5,534,720

chart

DeletedUser

Dunnet also is a tribe we have been nicking some villages from jeydin!!!

DeletedUser

You're right, they are even more lopsided.

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO iKill
Players: Grindayzar

Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY SEXYLS TI-R Dunnet
Players: Flump yagger

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,103
Side 2: 3,786
Difference: 317

chart