O Sexy my savior for BigT!

DeletedUser

I meant you went to war with us, not those other tribes, the original sexy family vs ikill/evo, so besides lam, those stats are accurate really.

DeletedUser

What's his face states are bias and way off, as I totally agree with Occult. To even add Sexy & TI in same states is outrageous, the distance between TI & Evo/iKill are great, and EVO/iKill have done little to known damage on TI. Now if you wanted to make the stats even more bias & outrageous add the following tribes.
EVo
iKill

vs

Sexy
Sexyls
TI-R
Exile F
Dunnet

Now that would be a funny stat to see ;)

DeletedUser

I meant you went to war with us, not those other tribes, the original sexy family vs ikill/evo, so besides lam, those stats are accurate really.

Well if we've nobled villages off of other tribes wouldn't that mean we also are at war with them? So it would be just as fair for us to add other tribes in our stats against you, as it would for you to do the same (which that other guy did to make it seem as if Evo was winning against TI-R)

It's understandable that dresar would have gotten angry at his post, just like if I made a post of TI-R, VS. Evo/Ikill, plus dunnet and a few others, it would be understandable for one of you guys to be angry at me for trying to manipulate the stats to make it seem as if were winning more than we are, at the current state were ahead by, 75 I think, I can't remember which stat I'm thinking of.

DeletedUser

What's his face states are bias and way off, as I totally agree with Occult. To even add Sexy & TI in same states is outrageous, the distance between TI & Evo/iKill are great, and EVO/iKill have done little to known damage on TI. Now if you wanted to make the stats even more bias & outrageous add the following tribes.
EVo
iKill

vs

Sexy
Sexyls
TI-R
Exile F
Dunnet

Now that would be a funny stat to see ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO, iKill
Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY, SEXYLS, TI-R, Dunnet, EXILA, EXILE, EXILE?, EXILE$, EXILE1

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 310
Side 2: 289
Difference: 21

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 8
Difference: 142

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,840,182
Side 2: 2,547,312
Difference: 292,870

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,375,609
Side 2: 74,303
Difference: 1,301,306

chart

DeletedUser

Absoman .. ok I don't know what kind of person he is, but his post told me enough about him, and ummm didn't see him say I was wrong. Then there is you, who has (I believe if rumours are correct) .. quit this game. The one to come to his defense, ummm wow, really.

Jambo SA .. I don't normally get involved either, but when someone wants to prove themselves a fool, and disgrace himself like that .. JUST TO MAKE HIM LOOK BETTER .. then I call bonk .. if it was not a serious post there is the "jk" sign one could make, for others to see that he hasn't hit his head on something hard.
Lam .. well he was fish bait from the beginning. If your all pulled together as you should have, sexy wouldn't have taken mostly all his villages. Now if that was Able, heck you all would have stacked him up to the eyeballs and beyond as we did for him in Ascension to all his villages when sexy tried for him. But one second, Jambo your not Evo so what is your problem, don't think they can defend themselves without your pitiful defense to help them out. Besides lets face it, in the end you all (Evo/IKill) failed a member of your tribe or alliance. Period. Enough said on the subject.

Dunnet I dont pay attention to, so don't care about them. Didn't think they were active other than someones feeding grounds.

So yeah, I still think dgrace is an outstanding prize winning person, ... *cough* B*#L *&#T *cough* oh excuse me .. sniffles ..

Whatever ....

So his little cheeky messing with the stats makes him some person with no character? Thats a REALLY good way to judge people. So yeah, why don't you pull your head outta your arse, where i think its at atm.

Yes i have quit the game(for now at least :icon_razz:) but does that matter? I can still check up and defend who i bloody want. Especially when that person was a good friend on the world and then we have someone like you spewing a bunch of BS with nothing backing it but 1 teeny post which he was obviously kidding about.

P.S. I don't give a f*c* about the stats, everyone tries to manipulate them to their advantage, its a part of the PnP. It doesn't matter though, Evo will dominate them :)

DeletedUser

ok i'm weighing in cuz this is dumb!!!!!! i can drag up PLENTLY of posts of johnyboy yelling sexy will win blah blah blah. and also look at this....

salinglahi Joined 06th September 2010 - 01:27 1,435,181
anon118 Joined 02nd September 2010 - 22:30 4,145,650
anon118 Left 02nd September 2010 - 01:26 4,144,858
segge Joined 30th August 2010 - 16:28 1,897,475
Tattoed Left 20th August 2010 - 10:24 800,505
Tattoed Joined 19th August 2010 - 07:20 800,505
kevinch01 Joined 16th August 2010 - 01:36 1,999,866
cratz Left 10th August 2010 - 13:30 5,690,478
cratz Joined 09th August 2010 - 19:32 5,670,625
killardan Left 08th August 2010 - 04:21 6,873,543
killardan joined
....looks like some tribe hopping between Ti-R and sexy! so you can be considered 1. so trying to say you're winning a war against us is CRAAZZZZZZZZZYYYYY talk!

Dresar - seriously? how about not talking about things you don't understand. LETS PUT THIS TO REST. LA was in control of lamgios....he BOUNCED without warning soon after joining ikill. the account was yellow and red. when we FINALLY got sit, damage was done. we stopped the bleeding. don't talk disrespectful about my mates, we do care and do everything we can for our mates...but if someone leaves without warning...without letting us know what stacks are needed = :axemen: <~~~~ thats what happens to you.

look at ODA and ODD for proof of how we work together....

here are the stats occult so shut it
Side 1:
Tribes: EVO
Side 2:
Tribes: TI-R

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,391
Side 2: 1,239
Difference: 1,152

chart

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 78
Difference: 126

chart

Side 1: 21,980,440
Side 2: 11,131,280
Difference: 10,849,160

chart

Side 1: 1,885,950
Side 2: 723,462
Difference: 1,162,488

chart

occult - now if you want to throw in ikill with those stats (therefore including lamgios who was red)...then i feel inclined to throw in sexy and last stand! hahaha you can have it both ways sweetie...stop posting short bus stuff and learn how to send a cord'ed attack

here is a forever stat for you...
Side 1:
Tribes: iKill, EVO
Players: Grindayzar
Side 2:
Tribes: TI-R, SEXY, SEXYLS, Dunnet, EXILE1, EXILE, EXILE?, EXILA
Players: Flump

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,801
Side 2: 19,094
Difference: 2,293

chart

Side 1: 1,765
Side 2: 685
Difference: 1,080

chart

Side 1: 149,525,888
Side 2: 157,041,598
Difference: 7,515,710

chart

Side 1: 16,489,485
Side 2: 6,302,528
Difference: 10,186,957 :icon_twisted:

chart

DeletedUser

here are the stats occult so shut it
Side 1:
Tribes: EVO
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,391
Side 2: 1,239
Difference: 1,152

chart

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 78
Difference: 126

chart

Side 1: 21,980,440
Side 2: 11,131,280
Difference: 10,849,160

chart

Side 1: 1,885,950
Side 2: 723,462
Difference: 1,162,488

chart

occult - now if you want to throw in ikill with those stats (therefore including lamgios who was red)...then i feel inclined to throw in sexy and last stand! hahaha you can have it both ways sweetie...stop posting short bus stuff and learn how to send a cord'ed attack

here is a forever stat for you...
Side 1:
Players: Grindayzar
Side 2:
Tribes: TI-R, SEXY, SEXYLS, Dunnet, EXILE1, EXILE, EXILE?, EXILA
Players: Flump

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,801
Side 2: 19,094
Difference: 2,293

chart

Side 1: 1,765
Side 2: 685
Difference: 1,080

chart

Side 1: 149,525,888
Side 2: 157,041,598
Difference: 7,515,710

chart

Side 1: 16,489,485
Side 2: 6,302,528
Difference: 10,186,957 :icon_twisted:

chart

Why do you all insist on not showing all of the stats? I mean your trying to prove something to me, but then you don't post the correct stats, then go and post even more biased stats.

THESE are the stats against TI-R. You can not argue this. If you want to argue this, I'll just ignore it.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 336
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 2,466,376
Side 2: 3,044,925
Difference: 578,549

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY, SEXYLS

Side 1: 798
Side 2: 143
Difference: 655

chart

Side 1: 7,533,131
Side 2: 1,327,304
Difference: 6,205,827

chart

You are beating Sexy and sexyls, not TI-R.

As for the tribe hopping, you'll notice they're receiving support from us, not the other way around, so this proves were supporting another tribe and still beating you in the stats. Supporting an ally doesn't make them family. It makes them an ally, the only tribes you don't support are NAP's, Sexy is not a NAP, they are an ally so we will support them whenever possible.

DeletedUser

THESE are the stats against TI-R. You can not argue this. If you want to argue this, I'll just ignore it.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 336
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 2,466,376
Side 2: 3,044,925
Difference: 578,549

chart

You are beating Sexy and sexyls, not TI-R.

You are beating lamogois and therefore iKill. Evo is still beating you badly. Just as you say Sexy/Ti-R dont belong in the same stats because you are only allies, then dont put them in the same stats, they are only strong allies, not a family. :)

You are beating iKill and losing to Evo. Congrats?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 305
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 65
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 1,083,062
Side 2: 2,794,100
Difference: 1,711,038

chart

Side 1: 74,303
Side 2: 584,761
Difference: 510,458

chart

Now that your little thing on lamogios has worn off, looks like you are behind, again.

DeletedUser

i lol'd :] occult, learn to keep quiet, gio props on ripping the head off his pathetic argument ;D Its hard for a young'n like me to put it so well as you do :D

I wonder what repetitive argument will be thrown back at us now? o_O

DeletedUser

Well I wanna throw out their, Exile F is owning iKill:icon_eek:

So it's safe to say, no point bragging about a win against iKill :lol:

DeletedUser

OCCULT you're a hypocrite! ikill/evo tribe hop...so does TI-R/sexy...you just admitted it...
As for the tribe hopping, you'll notice they're receiving support from us, not the other way around, so this proves were supporting another tribe and still beating you in the stats. Supporting an ally doesn't make them family. It makes them an ally, the only tribes you don't support are NAP's, Sexy is not a NAP, they are an ally so we will support them whenever possible.
PS mr. short bus, how can i see what/who is supporting who? set me as sitter and then i can see whats truely going on :icon_twisted: haha for all i know sexy is supporting you right now! cuz of all the nobling i've done i have not seen ONE thing of support heading to ANYONE.

again! you say you're winning this war against us.....:icon_eek:....did i not put up STRAIGHT stats evo vs TI-R? look at it again smartie and notice that evo is 126 towns ahead of you!!!! hahaha winning what war? oh and your Ops on livnlarge and able and others...how have they worked out? i believe able/livnlarge are 1 and 2 in ODD.

again learn how to cord an attack and what a land time is and then maybe you can stop the onslaught that is going on in your FAMILIES frontline Ks.

PS mr hypocrite, if you didn't understand the main point i'm trying to say...let me try one more time...if you consider ikill/evo a family...then so is TI/sexy/etc. if not then you're hopeless.

DeletedUser

Stacie I believe your wrong.

Opponents defeated (ODD)

As attacker As defender Total

Rank Name Defeated

1 able1234au [EVO] 130,75 Mio.
2 pfinn85100 [REIGN] 98,57 Mio.
3 LivnLarge [EVO] 86,25 Mio.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90931

If multiple tribes answer to one overall leader, it is a family.
If they only send support to each other (which on this world you must tribe-hop to do), they are allies.
These are my definitions anyway.

So that makes EVO/iKill allies and SEXY/TI allies. Idk anything about SEXYLS or any of those other former quasi-family tribes.
RAIN would be a family. EXILE is also a family.
It's just a label and barely matters.. it would be hypocritical to knock a 2-4 family tribe if you have a nice big list of allies.

DeletedUser

i'm sorry desar. you are correct, for ODD it is as you have listed. my mistake came when i checked the overall OD, it was a quick check glance that i was wrong about. overall OD is where able/Livnlarge are 1/2. i stand corrected on that fact.

overall OD
1 able1234au [EVO] 215,78 Mio.
2 LivnLarge [EVO] 130,54 Mio.
3 koss [iKill] 119,70 Mio.

ty byzantium lion, thats the exact point i was making. if ikill/evo are considered a family by standards of tribe hopping and such, then so would sexy/TI/etc. if sexy/TI/etc are not a family, then occult needs to check the evo vs TI-R stats and realize 'ops evo is up 120+ towns'. if he wants to include our ally ikill, then we can include his ally sexy/last stand/exile/etc.

haha dead horse yet?

DeletedUser

Yup a dead horse pretty much. In my opinion pretty much every main tribe in this world is a family at this point. We could argue the finer details all day I guess but really the end result is the same. It's been a debate on this world as long as I can remember now but that darn horse will just not die enough!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Yup a dead horse pretty much. In my opinion pretty much every main tribe in this world is a family at this point. We could argue the finer details all day I guess but really the end result is the same. It's been a debate on this world as long as I can remember now but that darn horse will just not die enough!!! :lol:

I miss the good old days, when tribes had no allies & every other tribe were enemies. That was the best 1st day of this world, then the 2nd day sucked.. Everyone start allying :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I miss the good old days, when tribes had no allies & every other tribe were enemies. That was the best 1st day of this world, then the 2nd day sucked.. Everyone start allying :icon_eek:

I'm fairly sure some noob tribes had allies the first 10 minutes of the world opening.

DeletedUser

Me? I was in Confused at that time and I don't think LA was that big of a noob to have allies already...

or were you refering to bounty? :x