O Sexy my savior for BigT!

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say in regards to the villages nobled and your pathetic excuse to cancel our 2 week agreement, I was actually speaking with R3000 about the villages in question and he decided to simply stop replying to my mails... Sirotilc blocked my mails so I couldn't contact him to talk with him and I was discussing attacks sent well before this declaration by sirotilc...

I really don't care what your excuses are a pathetic and low act by EVO... Great start to the war guys...

No doubt we can expect RAIN to jump on us while they've got the opportunity... Forget the declaration and bring the attacks!

are u for real......wtf like...seriously

u obviously had this all planned from long ago.......bigt was able to post ur guys declaration within 15 mins of snooks posting ours.....stop ur sniffling like a baby grow up and get on with it

acting all surprised about the whole shenanigans :icon_cry:

going on there like its all our fault for starting this,little innocent sexy:icon_rolleyes:....just cause we showed some initiative by taking the lead

"nub"

DeletedUser

are u for real......wtf like...seriously

u obviously had this all planned from long ago.......bigt was able to post ur guys declaration within 15 mins of snooks posting ours.....stop ur sniffling like a baby grow up and get on with it

acting all surprised about the whole shenanigans :icon_cry:

going on there like its all our fault for starting this,little innocent sexy:icon_rolleyes:....just cause we showed some initiative by taking the lead

"nub"

Acting surprised? Where'd he act surprised? He said your reasons for war were pathetic, I also would think that with what he said in his post your tribe made it obvious you were a hostile tribe when your leaders blocked him from being able to send him messages to discuss the villages in question, so obviously Bigt started making a war declaration since he's good at them.

I don't even know what your talking about by taking the lead, do you mean recruiting Able who was a refugee? Yeah, that was cool, you recruited someone from a war you had no part in winning, how amazing of you, I bet you all patted yourselves on the back for that great idea.

although what can be expected from someone who calls people he doesn't like a "nub".

DeletedUser

Acting surprised? Where'd he act surprised? He said your reasons for war were pathetic, I also would think that with what he said in his post your tribe made it obvious you were a hostile tribe when your leaders blocked him from being able to send him messages to discuss the villages in question, so obviously Bigt started making a war declaration since he's good at them.

I don't even know what your talking about by taking the lead, do you mean recruiting Able who was a refugee? Yeah, that was cool, you recruited someone from a war you had no part in winning, how amazing of you, I bet you all patted yourselves on the back for that great idea.

although what can be expected from someone who calls people he doesn't like a "nub".

wounldnt u know someone had to pipe in ......i never once said i never liked prof not once in any of my posts

u call that declaration good.....mmmmm:lol:

DeletedUser

Far out people calm down... A guy on the internet called me a nub... Move on, lol.

u obviously had this all planned from long ago.......bigt was able to post ur guys declaration within 15 mins of snooks posting ours.....

lolcoptor. We had no forums made, we had no listings made, we had no targets planned, we had nothing, zilch, zero. BigT made the declaration because he was bored a few days ago after Sirotilc blocked me and started sending attacks at one of our members long before you declared anything...

DeletedUser

Yeah, "someone" had to pipe in (aka call you out on your lame attempt to flame) just ignore the two others posting things such as "Oh snap! Epic Pwwwwwnage :eek:" and "LOL i second this, EVO ftw"

God forbid someone actually disagrees to what you said. Now quit contradicting yourself, at least on the same page, I mean seriously

i never once said i never liked prof not once in any of my posts

DeletedUser

Yeah, "someone" had to pipe in (aka call you out on your lame attempt to flame) just ignore the two others posting things such as "Oh snap! Epic Pwwwwwnage :eek:" and "LOL i second this, EVO ftw"

God forbid someone actually disagrees to what you said. Now quit contradicting yourself, at least on the same page, I mean seriously

sorry again im going to have to disagree with you there pal........

i never once said i never liked him.callin him a nub/noob/newb or what ever does not mean i dont like him....come off it realy!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeh he posted "someone", as in one person, therefore forcing him to point out one singular person, not three he had no choice as you should have seen :eek: teehee :]

Far out people calm down... A guy on the internet called me a nub... Move on, lol.

lolcoptor. We had no forums made, we had no listings made, we had no targets planned, we had nothing, zilch, zero. BigT made the declaration because he was bored a few days ago after Sirotilc blocked me and started sending attacks at one of our members long before you declared anything...

Wow you guys stacked frontline villages in under 2 hours then? **claps sexy speed:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

surely a simple;
"we r declare war on u SEXY"
would have been more appropriate considering who you're dealing with?

But YAY! WAR!

DeletedUser

Wow you guys stacked frontline villages in under 2 hours then? **claps sexy speed:icon_rolleyes:

I said we weren't preparing to declare I didn't say we were morons... :icon_rolleyes:

In any case if this is going to turn into people defending me over an internet insult and then people trying to defend themselves back I can't see this forum going very far. I said let it go, I don't care, drakynus can call me whatever he likes, it's not his ability to put people down that I'm interested in...

DeletedUser

In any case if this is going to turn into people defending me over an internet insult and then people trying to defend themselves back I can't see this forum going very far. I said let it go, I don't care, drakynus can call me whatever he likes, it's not his ability to put people down that I'm interested in...

i wasn't trying to put u down in anyway,i know it didn't offend u unlike some others,i was just simply stating the fact that it was all strange that you were able to stick up the the dec within minutes

it had obviously been floating around somewere in ur forums or been chatted about somewere in skype convo's etc for it to be made.

DeletedUser87191

Oh man.

Sexy are known for there fearce organisation and fast attacks.
Sexy will most likely walk all over EVO and the stats will show soon enough.
I am glad to be on SEXIES side. I would be in terrible trouble if I was not.

Good luck EVO.