O~SIN Declares War on HIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You pause in the middle of a war to rebuild your nukes? Why don't you just run your operations concurrently and then you can rebuild one set of nukes while the other is in use.

DeletedUser

i believe hes saying his current attacks (long ranged) are targeting others. but once his K36 nukes get built he'll start attacking LordVincent

imsureidontlike69

You pause in the middle of a war to rebuild your nukes? Why don't you just run your operations concurrently and then you can rebuild one set of nukes while the other is in use.

Well what do you do? Fire one salvo and wait for the war to finish?

Hannibal man is pretty smart :icon_wink:

great job hannibal! :icon_razz:

msure

DeletedUser

I run my operations concurrently, Using one batch of nukes to do the job, and while I'm rebuilding them I use another batch of nukes, and so on.

imsureidontlike69

I run my operations concurrently, Using one batch of nukes to do the job, and while I'm rebuilding them I use another batch of nukes, and so on.

i was being sarcastic -_-"

i also said hannibal was smart, i wonder what i was hinting at? :icon_rolleyes:

imsure

imsureidontlike69

Your lack of intelligent posting perhaps?

Or maybe i was hinting at your lack of intelligence (which i wasnt this time), or maybe i was saying he was right and that long-range attacks were incoming.

Im sorry i forgot, SPAM arnt use to using long-range, let alone war itself. Ill let you go back in-game and get use to the attack button.

imsure

DeletedUser

Lol, My lack of intelligence?

Lets compare what we can both see around us, Ahh yes, Our forum posts, Mine are written usually in near perfect English, and at least manage to get across my point.

Yours however, Leave alot to be desired.

How do you think SPAM got into K99? We certainly didn't just appear there, 500 hours trains and nukes, ahh yes, Oh so easy :/

imsureidontlike69

1. Lol, My lack of intelligence?

2. Lets compare what we can both see around us, Ahh yes, Our forum posts, Mine are written usually in near perfect English, and at least manage to get across my point.

3. Yours however, Leave alot to be desired.

4. How do you think SPAM got into K99? We certainly didn't just appear there, 500 hours trains and nukes, ahh yes, Oh so easy :/

1. Would you like me to call it something else?

2. Comparing English skills on a web based game where the majority of players arnt in English speaking countries, good one! 3 cheers for DOM!

3. Like......

4. WOW! K99? the RIM? Against an enemy with stacked villages and targeting 3 mil players (300 + villages)? I thought so, woot for SPAM! :icon_wink:

imsure

DeletedUser

1) Yes, Your lack of intelligence. Where is St.Jess when you need someone to laugh at imsure?

2) Lets see,
§11) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles, descriptions and in-game forums must be written in English. It is not allowed to create tribes exclusively for one nationality or language and/or to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban. If an ingame message written in a language other than English is reported by the recipient a punishment might be given.

Have you not read the rules recently? ENGLISH game..

3) Lack of grammar, Lack of spelling, Lack of punctuation...etc etc

4) K99? The rim? Which Nakoro himself the other day said that it was part of SIN land..

imsureidontlike69

1) Yes, Your lack of intelligence. Where is St.Jess when you need someone to laugh at imsure?

2) Lets see,

3) Lack of grammar, Lack of spelling, Lack of punctuation...etc etc

4) K99? The rim? Which Nakoro himself the other day said that it was part of SIN land..

2. I agree, it is an English game, and English is the only language to be spoken, but do you not see people speaking English. It says its an English game, but it does not have a level of ability to speak it. Please be respectful.

3. WOW! id really like a msn conversation with you. Are you a teacher perhaps? Because my writing would be like:

"hi, how r u? ur gud? so am i! i h8 skool."

4. It is, maybe you havent looked at the map recently.

imsure

DeletedUser

1) The issue was not about respect you nub, I was pointing out the flaw in your post when you said that its not an English game.

3) No I'm not, But thanks for asking.

4) Yes, K99 didn't seem like a SIN k, More NeuWar.

imsureidontlike69

1) The issue was not about respect you nub, I was pointing out the flaw in your post when you said that its not an English game.

3) No I'm not, But thanks for asking.

4) Yes, K99 didn't seem like a SIN k, More NeuWar.

1. I did not say it wasnt an English game. "Comparing English skills on a web based game where the majority of players arnt in English speaking countries, good one! 3 cheers for DOM!"

so, comparing a persons ability to speak english, on any game on the internet is disrespectful. Because it is the WORLD WIDE web, do you not think players can play and speak English as it is their second, or third language, they will still be speaking English enough that it can be understood but it might be poor gramatically ect

3. How old are you? im goin to guess late 20's or early 30's.

4. :icon_rolleyes:

its only sorounded by SIN.

imsure

DeletedUser

Again, Your ignoring my point, and switching to another, Congratulations Mrs.Palin :/

3) Try 16, I may feel old at times, But thats from watching stock markets plummit and following politics, Enough to age anyone currently.

4) Game, set and match.

DeletedUser

First, Saint Jessica, I liked her more when she was away =/
and she keeps talking about her ~CBTF~.. damn..

& second,
I think you should be happy that players like R-Man (no offense :icon_wink:) try to speak english :)

DeletedUser

Lol, She loved that tribe, Just a shame it fell apart rather quickly really. HIRE-S was going to rim them out, But we couldn't be bothered in the end xD

I'm glad they try and speak English by all means, But imsure seems to have a good grip of the English language, So why can he abuse it so without tolerating raised eyebrows for his lack of grammatical correctness.

DeletedUser

But imsure seems to have a good grip of the English language, So why can he abuse it so without tolerating raised eyebrows for his lack of grammatical correctness.

Now, really, dominyk, the temptation is almost too strong for me to resist. Honestly, do you not realize that you are guilty of some quite appalling grammatical incorrectness in your posts?

I'm hoping you are familiar with the old adage about the foolishness of people living in glass houses deciding to engage in the sport of stone throwing. :icon_wink:

momm

Status
Not open for further replies.