Ocaryx vs SEXY & R Families

DeletedUser

They may come from my camp but not from my tent :) They aren't mismarkings, as you know I'm always online...

P.S. Please let me know who is sending with an 10 hour spread?

Last edited by a moderator:

darrylh

I'm going to assume that someone is account sitting this account....

Weak!

No offense Prof but I'm sure this thread would be filled if we all posted failed timings from each other, we all know we're able to do it (at least I hope so) just comes down to if you have the time :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Except that DH34 has been on the whole time... Especially when so many members of Oxy are self declared demi-gods when it comes to TW, lol. Although I do see what you're saying. I found it amusing nonetheless ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah prof some bad timing maybe, but as daz says, they happen on both sides.

Heck, we had a damn nice amount of trains heading to HansieSS, and with each and every one we could of stuck a freaking house in between. But we didn't come running to the forum to post them ^_^

DeletedUser

Cos HansieSS was inactive when most of the attacks were sent, lol.

DeletedUser

HansieSS was on a business trip, his lame sitter, me, was just trying to convince you he had gone yellow ;)

ToTheGallows

Side 1:
Tribes: Ocaryx

Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY SEXY! R-1 R-2 R-3

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

Side 1:
Tribes: SEXY SEXY!

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 19
Difference: 0

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 139
Difference: 0

. . . More than 55% of Sexy conquers in the last week have been internals. And no, I'm not including the 40 or so nobled barbs from a deleted account. On another note; the war seems to be slowing down.

DeletedUser

so many members of Oxy are self declared demi-gods when it comes to TW

I think more your words than ours. And at least as demi-gods we wouldn't leave a full D of support sitting in an enemy village for a week, like a certain Sexy Demi-God (or is that an "oh my god"). How does that quote go about taking the plank out of your eye before pointing out the speck in ours? But yes, this stuff happens and perhaps we have been guilty of it ourselves. Still, the village name should make it a little easy...

DeletedUser

I know it happens, ohhhh had defense in my village for a week or so... As I said earlier, both make mistakes but i found it amusing :)

DeletedUser

Things are starting liven up again! Thank god!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ocaryx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 297,514
Side 2: 9,762
Difference: 287,752

image.php

DeletedUser75910

Whoever is sitting Darks account should be drug out into the street and shot in the head. What more can I say?

DeletedUser

lol more like what more can't you say!! they probably didn't notice were nobling him

DeletedUser75910

lol if they haven't noticed by now they are really asleep at the wheel :p

Gargoila

Dark.... dark dark dark dark. He is is Rain right? :icon_biggrin: Couldnt resist haha

Gargoila

I guess i failed then :icon_confused:

Trying to say idk about a dark. Playing with your idea of not knowing that he is my tribe.

Oh well :icon_cool: