Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

GreinMan

asderf200

Still Going Strong
Yes. I lost very few villages from Jason, not quite sure how many potatoed lost, but neither of us hold a candle to the losses on the defence account.

asderf200

Still Going Strong
Well, thanks, I guess.

But even a half active player could've done that. I sat at my PC for 30-45 minutes sniping tagging, then farmed til I had to mass dodge. Their lack of coordination is disturbing.

And on a unrelated note, 333 is awful forum quiet now.

heartlessfool

Still Going Strong
Seems Norse underestimsted the power rangers like many of their defeated foes did. Can't believe they did not do intel and watch the Tv series, this mistake will cost them. Power Rangers can't be defeated!
[spoil]
[/spoil]

Green obviously will die in this war, but gold ranger will rise.

GOLD RANGER!
Seems my fears came true, power ranger green is fading.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

I believe in the rangers, i don't think they will allow him to fall. None the less i think he will be replaced and Hidden Gem will start looking for his new Power Ranger name anyway. New Power Ranger Green? Power Ranger Gem?

soulmageX

Non-stop Poster
Seems my fears came true, power ranger green is fading.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

I believe in the rangers, i don't think they will allow him to fall. None the less i think he will be replaced and Hidden Gem will start looking for his new Power Ranger name anyway. New Power Ranger Green? Power Ranger Gem?

I am keeping the villages in the Power Ranger name, soon the world will realise the true threat to us, #Firm and #Firm2. I heard that when you join the #Firm Nation, you join 4-life!

immunesoul

Contributing Poster
Last edited:

MubaKoy

Real owner is leaving but someone will take over. It was all fun for those times, efforts and experiences I gained. See you next time.
Good Luck to everyone. :)

-Power Ranger Blue

Last edited:

MR.MR

Contributing Poster
So Power Ranger blue and green are now both quit? Good thing that Norses members have begun morphing into power rangers to offset this hemorrhaging