Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser79042

r2d3, you trolling these forums now-a-days? :lol:

A simple "hello people, me and my tribe LOST in this game", might work for you ... Tommy - and you would be on topic. But no. You prefer your own style.
The usual - despite the time you were absent. No surprises here :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You must mean a BH account. That's where they are now, right?

Have they, I never noticed :icon_cool:

Edit Just checked....
Hey you're right....

green.png
DBL J Joined 01st February 2012 - 06:02 3,751,654
green.png
DGoodhue Joined 31st January 2012 - 21:02 13,366,445
green.png
lauradoom Joined 31st January 2012 - 19:02 17,579,035
green.png
wrath Joined 31st January 2012 - 10:02 9,119,490
green.png
torakrubik Joined 31st January 2012 - 10:02 2,238,915
green.png
Wmtc Joined 31st January 2012 - 04:02 17,074,466
green.png
Green revolution Joined 31st January 2012 - 04:02 1,349,616
green.png
Jackparadise Joined 31st January 2012 - 02:02 6,634,332
green.png
articbear Joined 31st January 2012 - 02:02 12,726,409
green.png
Tattoed Joined 02nd January 2012 - 08:02 1,269,467
green.png
peter the llionheart Joined 02nd January 2012 - 01:05 2,004,570
green.png
angrychuck Joined 01st January 2012 - 23:05 4,355,569

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have they, I never noticed :icon_cool:

Edit Just checked....
Hey you're right....

green.png
DBL J Joined 01st February 2012 - 06:02 3,751,654
green.png
DGoodhue Joined 31st January 2012 - 21:02 13,366,445
green.png
lauradoom Joined 31st January 2012 - 19:02 17,579,035
green.png
wrath Joined 31st January 2012 - 10:02 9,119,490
green.png
torakrubik Joined 31st January 2012 - 10:02 2,238,915
green.png
Wmtc Joined 31st January 2012 - 04:02 17,074,466
green.png
Green revolution Joined 31st January 2012 - 04:02 1,349,616
green.png
Jackparadise Joined 31st January 2012 - 02:02 6,634,332
green.png
articbear Joined 31st January 2012 - 02:02 12,726,409
green.png
Tattoed Joined 02nd January 2012 - 08:02 1,269,467
green.png
peter the llionheart Joined 02nd January 2012 - 01:05 2,004,570
green.png
angrychuck Joined 01st January 2012 - 23:05 4,355,569

So does that class as hugging, tactical recruitment or what?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mass recruiting huggers, would be the acceptable term. It would be one thing if they had a lower member count, but they already have both the largest tribe, and the highest player base. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting huggers, would be the acceptable term. It would be one thing if they had a lower member count, but they already have both the largest tribe, and the highest player base. :icon_redface:

its how you win a world eh? :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is nothing strategic about it whatsoever. It's a clear chase for points/territory.

DeletedUser

r2d3, my tribe lost? Are you crazy?! They are still there!.

Funny, I believe that you in BH see that you guys won the war as you are already taking in players that were RAM? Or you guys just doing it because, as pajina said:
It's a clear chase for points/territory.

So, I see it as you guys are just trying to recruit RAM as well. Good thing I left eh?

lol, I also find pajina's statement. He says they are hugging blah blah blah....

Nice, so you take in the duke of RAM and two other players as well? Gosh, if phoenx, the "best" tribe in the world is hugging as well now. Then this world is really horrible and pathetic.

Have fun hugging, make sure you guys wear condoms eh? We don't want r2jina. :D

DeletedUser

BH and CH-ST have worked together for a long time against Legion. There has been good coordination, friendly relationship and common objectives for quite some time already. As a tribe, we decide to treat people with the respect they deserve and we will not only use people for the sake of "winning a world".

Why would we just eliminate people that have worked so well with us through time? We will not. It will never be part of our philosophy, even more so if it's to please other tribes.

I want to wish a warm welcome to all our new members, including Lauradoom, even if we had personal issues in the past. It's all behind us now.

DeletedUser

BH and CH-ST have worked together for a long time against Legion. There has been good coordination, friendly relationship and common objectives for quite some time already. As a tribe, we decide to treat people with the respect they deserve and we will not only use people for the sake of "winning a world".

Why would we just eliminate people that have worked so well with us through time? We will not. It will never be part of our philosophy, even more so if it's to please other tribes.

I want to wish a warm welcome to all our new members, including Lauradoom, even if we had personal issues in the past. It's all behind us now.

LOL, noobaxes. Good job, so you are saying that your tribe needed help from a bunch of wussies that left RAM to take down LEGION? LOL. Your tribe is trully a hugger. I am happy you left RAM, as I had actually thought that you and karma were gonna take us to victory by executing everyone that came our way, but I guess I was wrong. Karma was the executioner, and you were the hugger(as we all knew). :lol:

DeletedUser

It was never needed but well appreciated. Might I remind you that RAM is gone and under new leadership. They don't want to be associated with people like you.

The new dude is much better than the previous admin.

DeletedUser

We don't want r2jina. :D

Are you kidding? The love-child of Pajuno and a killer Robot would be the most incredible TW player ever. Imagine r2's unstoppable offensive power combined with Pajuno's stubborn refusal to quit (it would look something like ChamichA) and then throw in Paj's crystal ball skills, his ability to lead a tribe of agressive but independent hotheads (a skill akin to herding cats) and moderate the Mouth of the South's inflammatory forum posts with r2's wit & lovable humour....

Waaiiiit... Now I see why you don't want to see such a spawn occur. You could never hold a candle to such a creature. It would pwn you just by existing

(And on top of it all.... it could cook like a maniac. One taste of its gourmet cuisine, and you'd disband your tribe in submission to its greatness. :D )

DeletedUser

So much for his leadership skills when he recruits from the enemy when they ain't even dead yet lol :lol:

DeletedUser

This is gonna prove interesting methinks----

BH. Recruiting....madly
Phoenix Recruiting....Selectively

To what ends? getting ready to try n declare for the world? maybe, still leaves the problem of who's going to be the underdog and push the winners over the line!

We await the next roundup of recruiting with bated breath, well not realy :)

DeletedUser

This is gonna prove interesting methinks----

BH. Recruiting....madly
Phoenix Recruiting....Selectively

To what ends? getting ready to try n declare for the world? maybe, still leaves the problem of who's going to be the underdog and push the winners over the line!

We await the next roundup of recruiting with bated breath, well not realy :)

You are making things up. You had very different words when Phx recruited couple of players of weeks ago, no? Why the flip flop?

One thing hasn't change, Loen is as irrelevant to this world as it ever was. It never actually won a war of its own and it's not going to be happening anytime soon.

Maybe we should just talk about those L-A guys you recruited all around us? Oh well, probably not a good idea because they were eliminated. But then again, of course, you set a great *cough* *cough* example with your recruiting abilities.

DeletedUser

lol just the other day rizky ya told me ya didnt have time for it no more.. I knew ya missed it.