Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Thought these stats were pretty interesting. Plus ballmastif will be pleased that they are on topic.

Side 1:
Players: Lapatuska, arasd
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 6
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,075,784
Side 2: 56,922
Difference: 1,018,862

chart

Also if we look at the stats for Phoenx against the original RAM (i.e. before it was deleted and all the stats lost) we see that those months fighting really acheived very little in terms of making ground.

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Rage Against the Mod-Machine (conquer stats)

Gains from tribes (31,468 total)
Phoenx 1,116 conquers

Losses against tribes (6,748 total)
Phoenx 1,129 conquers

=13 village gain for Phoenx in a several month period.

Its not particularly relevant now but it at least goes to show how good a match up this war has been.

DeletedUser

Agreed -- good post. I don't think I would have went looking for stats so detailed. It is nice to see that the match up has been as such. Also, it seems a pat on the back is in order for the two above mentioned RAM players. Congrats.

Michael Wittman

yes sorry for getting off topic so bad in this thread. i just dont like or respect noobaxes so when he is posting i like to point out his recent track record.

k84 is a good battle with phoenx and i like that we are beginning to be able to push into k74. the backlines will become new frontlines

DeletedUser

yes sorry for getting off topic so bad in this thread. i just dont like or respect noobaxes so when he is posting i like to point out his recent track record.

Why would you apologize and then throw another jab? Please note that no one cares about the justification for the last few pages of nonsense. Personally, all I asked was that it stopped. It is obvious from your recent post that you aren't "sorry" for your part in it -- you can't even say sorry w/o getting right back at it. Being a partial owner of this thread, I don't want an apology, an explanation, or justification. I just want it to stop.

As for the rest of your post, I can't warrant a decent response to a overall garbage post. "Sorry".

As an aside, you got problems if you literally dislike anyone in world 30. Respect is another issue. For example, I don't think I respect bobbynaked for particular highlights in his stay here. Still, I can't say I don't *like* him -- I don't even know him. It is quite possible that throwing around hate may turn itself around on you. I wouldn't want anyone to not like me, no matter the setting.

Michael Wittman

well i wouldnt like someone who intentionally hurts my tribe. you are just being more objective because its a computer game. since i spend too much time trying to win a world, i do actually dislike some people that try to stop that. regular fighters for other tribes are all good in my book, just people wanting to win also. now when someone takes and exceptionally dickish approach to negating my efforts at this computer game, i find it fun to make fun of their failure. why not, i earned it right? the whole tribe earned it. if i were in phoenx, i wouldnt like naked either but since he is in my tribe, im a big fan. so if you dont dislike players that try to sneakily hurt your tribe, well, you just dont care about winning this world as much as me.

you may be right about the wrong use of sorry. i realize that posting about other things here is off topic but i did it anyway. i never felt bad about it and enjoyed calling said player the piece of trash he is.

have you any reports on your best defender kevmasterzoc quiting the game? that has been a nice morale boost for the tribe. well fought kev

have you any opinions on ram moving into one of your core continents of k74?

do you have comments on why you guys are losing so badly recently even though most of rams attention is on another tribe?

there, you can run with that and put it back on topic bull. i picked some fun talking points for you :p

DeletedUser

well i wouldnt like someone who intentionally hurts my tribe.

Its a war game, get used to it

since i spend too much time trying to win a world, i do actually dislike some people that try to stop that.

should eveyone stop playing so that you can win? would that make it ll better sweetheart?

regular fighters for other tribes are all good in my book, just people wanting to win also.

To bad if it was not all good cause it would be a stiff fatty in your bum if it was not

now when someone takes and exceptionally dickish approach to negating my efforts at this computer game, i find it fun to make fun of their failure.

Samll things amuse small minds

why not, i earned it right? the whole tribe earned it.

How was that now? oh thats right , by mass recruiting and barb/internel ennoblements

if i were in phoenx, i wouldnt like naked either but since he is in my tribe, im a big fan. so if you dont dislike players that try to sneakily hurt your tribe, well, you just dont care about winning this world as much as me.

yes, you have made it very clear all you care about is winning, no matter who you must use s a meat puppet to do it

you may be right about the wrong use of sorry.

Yes, he is right.

i realize that posting about other things here is off topic but i did it anyway. i never felt bad about it and enjoyed calling said player the piece of trash he is.

Which in turn makes you the ultimate peice of trash

have you any reports on your best defender kevmasterzoc quiting the game? that has been a nice morale boost for the tribe. well fought kev

Thats how RAM have got through sence they were TWC

I do, i'll be asking paj if he needs help co-playing any accounts

do you have comments on why you guys are losing so badly recently even though most of rams attention is on another tribe?

haha, i have heard that befor, RAM'a attention is ALWAYS on "Another" tribe:icon_rolleyes:

there, you can run with that and put it back on topic bull. i picked some fun talking points for you :p

And i think i covered them nicley :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hmmm.

First things first.

Your meat shields have achieved your goal. we completely ate kd 83/84, leaving you guys to slowly devour the nads players.

We are losing so badly cause kev account, and asa account have been bleeding villages out. Kev was well over 60 days, making your sheer numbers finally start to count against him. And we all know asa hasnt been playing for several weeks/months. He wont pass sit, and wouldnt allow us to noble him out. Instead, ram has eaten at will.

As for Phoenx not striking back, dont you recall there is always a calm before the storm? And every Phoenx Maelstrom has caused havoc on Rammites. Dont knock it, and play it off... You have, and still continue to outnumber us by almost 3 to 1 numbers. Being that close of a war, despite your best intentions of detracting from your efforts committed to Phoenx war... shows something of us.

Anyways, we arent over yet.. and you are committing more resources to our front than your admitting. And you always neglect to include your D2 counterparts... you can deny their involvements in Ram operations, but their support is being nobled in your villages... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser79042

Fraser, u already got an account in Phoenx? Your pnp comeback says that you did :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All I asked is that you leave your garbage away from this thread. It's bad enough what you guys have done to your own reputation -- please, leave me out of the sabotage....

well i wouldnt like someone who intentionally hurts my tribe. you are just being more objective because its a computer game. since i spend too much time trying to win a world, i do actually dislike some people that try to stop that. regular fighters for other tribes are all good in my book, just people wanting to win also. now when someone takes and exceptionally dickish approach to negating my efforts at this computer game, i find it fun to make fun of their failure. why not, i earned it right? the whole tribe earned it. if i were in phoenx, i wouldnt like naked either but since he is in my tribe, im a big fan. so if you dont dislike players that try to sneakily hurt your tribe, well, you just dont care about winning this world as much as me.

.... however, I must object to incorrect comments, especially when it's concerning something I've "said". Please don't put words on my mouth.
I specifically said that I don't respect him and his actions, but that I can't warrant any addition negative opinions of him -- particularly dislike.

For example, I don't think I respect bobbynaked for particular highlights in his stay here. Still, I can't say I don't *like* him -- I don't even know him.

I find it sad that you carry hate with yourself. Thus, I don't appreciate your bringing me down to such a level. Sorry to say, but it's kind of pathetic.

The rest of the above (what is not highlighted) sounds childish and temperamental. Show some dignity -- you obviously need to find a way to "win" w/ 1/2 the time investment. I personally think it would only be healthy at this point. But who am I to give advice since I love this game too...just maybe not *that* much. Not enough to dislike those tho have helped shaped this world...not enough to win without honor.

Still, I ask again, please stop the nonsense in this thread. Carry on w/ Pajuno's response if you must.

KarmaX

PHOENX are a respectable tribe in defense, about offense too far better than BH comparison. I hope see new ops from you guys soon. Being quiet for a long time means another big ops like last time. I'd love to see u take me out of K-65 still. I hope you succeed this time, or your profile of rimming me is just a bluff? or a fairy tail?

DeletedUser79042

PHOENX are a respectable tribe in defense, about offense too far better than BH comparison

Karma, you are trying to hug Phoenx? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

PHOENX are a respectable tribe in defense, about offense too far better than BH comparison. I hope see new ops from you guys soon. Being quiet for a long time means another big ops like last time. I'd love to see u take me out of K-65 still. I hope you succeed this time, or your profile of rimming me is just a bluff? or a fairy tail?

Things should pick up for you guys Karma, be patient ;). K65 is and will most likely remain a stalemate for some time to come, so I wouldn't expect pressure there in any significant form. The "big op" is coming...just not sure when in all honesty. Soon.

Also, we appreciate the comments Karma, but I'm not sure I can agree w/ your analysis of BH. I do not know personally (as the defender) as I believe I've only seen Bigbrt in action ( think McMellow sent me some scouts at one point -- thanks, babe ). You probably have seen BH in action, so I will grant you that perspective. On the other hand, when looking at the top 10 ODA there's one phoenx, one ram, one decide, and the rest BH. There's only one possibility to validate this w/o claiming them the best attackers in W30: clearing barbs. However, I doubt it has placed BH overwhelmingly into the top 10 ODAs...

just my two cents.

DeletedUser

You have, and still continue to outnumber us by almost 3 to 1 numbers. Being that close of a war, despite your best intentions of detracting from your efforts committed to Phoenx war... shows something of us.

Now I agree with your end assumption here however your reasoning if flawed.

I do agree that Phoenx are a very good tribe (I am not too immature not to admit my enemies good points) however if you are trying to argue that this is show because they are fighting RAM who is three times their size then really your logic is just classically misleading.

Yes RAM is 3 times the size of Phoenx (more or less so including DRIFT) however you and the rest of the world know that it isnt as simple as Phoenx against RAM. Once we factor in the fact that BH is quite obviously at war with RAM too then we see that actually it is RAM that is outnumbered. So please make sure that your logic is sound in these forums.

Its so sad because you don't even need to make up propaganda tricks to make your tribe seem good. You should be happy with what they are managing/have managed to achieve without manipulating the truth.

Michael Wittman

agree with ollieeb but then we have always made the argument that we are fighting much more than phoenx. they just say it doesnt matter.

and dammit bull, we have been given so much crap for trying to find a way to win with 1/2 the time spent. i think we have done pretty well at limiting the time involved. and yes bull i suppose enemies that i dont really know cant be personally disliked. who are you to act as if your motives for playing a computer game are better than someone elses? relative eh? dont be a nuisance and go all morale high ground. its a game and people can play for whatever reason they like. i happen to enjoy malice towards my enemies and if you dont like it, well thats your opinion but quit trying to talk as if someone told you the correct answers to lifes questions. do you get enjoyment out of going on a computer game and psychoanalyzing other players posts about a computer game? ive seen you do it with naked also. why dont you just get a degree in it and you can do it for real hehe. say your opinions but dont be so naive to think that your opinion is any more correct than others.

and on topic, i also agree that phoenx has been great fighters. i think in comparison between BH and phoenx, i have only seen the op on brind but comparing that to phoenx, it was as good as about any op phoenx has run with the exception of the last phoenx op on karmax because that was good strategy and teamwork with other tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agree with ollieeb but then we have always made the argument that we are fighting much more than phoenx. they just say it doesnt matter.

I do actually see the point that (I think) Phoenx make about this. Firstly it must be highly frustrating to Phoenx who maybe after making some headway come on here to see that it is often blamed on the fact that RAM is fighting other people too, because it is all too easy to make this point in defence. I see that it must be annoying to have your effort thrown aside and discarded as luck that the defender was busy elsewhere. But then again I suppose this is the nature with war where neither side will give the other any ground morally. However to be fair, it does have to be considered that RAM is fighting elsewhere too. But this should not be used as an excuse (I am not saying that it is at the moment but as I said it is all to easy to do so) as it does actually make the sides more equal (and the game more fun I think we can agree).

Please correct me any Phoenx players if I have inadvertently made up a load or bullsh!t here, its just how I believe you must view this.

DeletedUser

These stats arent often posted so I feel they should be.

(sorry to spam the flaming with annoying stats guys)

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: D2

Timeframe: 09/07/2010 00:06:00 to 06/03/2011 22:39:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,102
Side 2: 134
Difference: 968

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,406,755
Side 2: 1,224,787
Difference: 9,181,968

chart

DeletedUser

Fraser, u already got an account in Phoenx? Your pnp comeback says that you did :icon_wink:

Perhaps i do, perhaps i do not, its propaganda the way i like it.

i was board the other day, so i came in for a read to see what was happening.

It disturbs my that players like Karmah and Michael Whittons believe they are elite when the fact of the matter is they inherited that tribe.

Paj on the other hand has been leader of phoenix from the beginning.

Plus this forum is less without my mouth running.

DeletedUser

have i once seen karma blow up like paj and others? no him and if i must say parm are the only people who has kept it cool and calm as they talk in these forums. all you guys do is cause issues and try and make people think your way because you are minipulaters and liers all the same. you bag on people flaws thinking your so much more greater then they are because hence your older taller maybe even just a little better in other subjects such as memory and spelling. get real guys . all this crap you spew out of your mouths is ubbserd and horrible. its like if i was gay would you target that and pick on that, or if paj had aides would we pick on that? no its personal crap and you people tend to be little people because you dont feel good about yourselves, or your some kind of god and wish to be thought of as such. get the clue that your no god and no one is perfect.

phoneix your defence is great but that doesnt give you the right to think of yourselves as gods when its a game.

DeletedUser

Phoneix know they are not God matey, but what i do know is that Phoneix are survivors.

More then i can say for other "God like" tribes from the past of w30