Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Maybe you should go back in history quite a bit naked. One thing that is funny is all the 1.5 k barbs you were nobling while T-W-C was taking your main villages... It is still possible to see what was happening back then and it certainly wasn't pretty. How many did you get from T-W-C while you were "fighting" them?

Other than insulting everyone, being disrespectful and showcasing your lack of class, you haven't proven to be a fighter at all in that period. Try to prove otherwise... :icon_wink:

Get down from throne King Naked, what you did back then was pathetic at best.

Sorry, but I fought more over in a month and a half than you did back then.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a villain.

I was exaggerating for comedic effect. :icon_biggrin:

You guys made your bed and you, Vard, and Noob were man enough to lay in it, and I give you kudos for that. I may disagree with your method, demeanor and the reasons that motivated you to act in the fashion you did; but you guys were passionate in your convictions and reasoning aside, I respect the balls it took to stand up for what you thought was right.

We could argue till the sun goes down over who was in the right, and who in the wrong. I will concede that it would have been better if I had remained in RAM and continued to debate the issue of Jake's internment in the forums, even if it meant being threatened and belittled by members of RAM's leadership.

However, all the big talk about standing against us and destroying RAM was ridiculous considering you deleted a little over a month later (Which I predicted by the way) conveniently using school as an excuse. A lot of those brownie point went out the window, as I was in the same situation before and I stood by word and harassed and annoyed T-W-C until they rimmed me. I don't give my word unless I plan to stand by it, and I lose respect for those who mimic the bobbynaked rebel persona but aren't willing to stand by their word and stay the course.

I left RAM out of loyalty to Jake, not out of spite to RAM. My goal was not to see RAM burn, but to stand beside Jake, hoping that a show of numbers would discourage RAM from going through with their plans to internal him. When he was pardoned, I sought forgiveness for my own actions, as I no longer had a reason to continue fighting. When denied this, I decided to quit Tribal Wars, so that I could focus on my studies.

I actually like you Ty. Your a bright kid and a good player; it's a shame your friends are gutless loud-mouths.

Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you do well in school.

Thanks, mate.

Michael Wittman

i am happy to see you guys friendly. i never got to know you guys as well as the eastern guys did because of geography. everyone worrys more about their own area at some point.

so what account is noobaxes taking over? surely he isnt scared to let us know. he is so uber great :p you know we will be all over you the day you reveal it. talk the talk, walk the walk noob. lets hear it :p

DeletedUser

i am happy to see you guys friendly. i never got to know you guys as well as the eastern guys did because of geography. everyone worrys more about their own area at some point.

so what account is noobaxes taking over? surely he isnt scared to let us know. he is so uber great :p you know we will be all over you the day you reveal it. talk the talk, walk the walk noob. lets hear it :p

this is the resin i wont tell who i play... i dont want paj all over me when im fixing things... blah over and out btw for those who care i am doing well in recovery..

DeletedUser79042

We could argue till the sun goes down
... till the sun goes supernova, seems a better estimation :lol:

btw for those who care i am doing well in recovery..
I have no clue what you are talking about, but have a Happy and Fast Recovery :)

DeletedUser97155

Maybe you should go back in history quite a bit naked. One thing that is funny is all the 1.5 k barbs you were nobling while T-W-C was taking your main villages... It is still possible to see what was happening back then and it certainly wasn't pretty. How many did you get from T-W-C while you were "fighting" them?

You misunderstood my point. I stood by my word, they didn't.

The barbs I nobled were all T-W-C player's farms and I demolished the warehouses to hurt their farming. Hardly threating but definitely annoying.

noobaxes said:
Other than insulting everyone, being disrespectful and showcasing your lack of class, you haven't proven to be a fighter at all in that period. Try to prove otherwise... :icon_wink:

Get down from throne King Naked, what you did back then was pathetic at best.

Hypocrite much? You berate me for insulting people yet here you are saying I need to be on medication and am pathetic. :icon_rolleyes:

As for fighting, my 250+ war caps in the last six months speak for themselves.

noobaxes said:
Sorry, but I fought more over in a month and a half than you did back then.
Congrats. Too bad you didn't have the spine to stick it out to the end.

DeletedUser

You misunderstood my point. I stood by my word, they didn't.

The barbs I nobled were all T-W-C player's farms and I demolished the warehouses to hurt their farming. Hardly threating but definitely annoying.

My apologies for not following your way to do things... Nobling 1.5 k barbs and destroying warehouses is a great way to fight. I wonder why nobody ever tought about that before.

I did not stick longer cause I knew I wouldn't have the time to fight properly and give enough time to it with what is coming in the next few months for me in RL so it just wasn't worth putting the effort. I have given up on that battle but not the war.

We shall see how it ends up with you in the end. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Naked, noob doesn't care about war caps, its all about how much you can talk! Results don't matter, you just have to be able to be arrogant and run your mouth. So he accuses you of these same things while he ran his mouth all along and now he is a patch of barbs. Well played noob! I almost believed some of your talk at one point :).

Noob-- you guys will see! You are wrong and I am right

Ram-- shut up noob! You were wrong and its time to pay the reaper

Noob-- ......

Ram-- noob?

Noob-- ....

Ram-- wow, he just deleted hehe, then what the hell was all his bragging about.

God speaks to wittman-- he was overcompensating fore his insecurity

Wittman-- yea that's what I thought but I couldn't be sure. But coming from you its probably true.

Ram-- he who brags the loudest.... Gets their ass stomped by ram

Bring it noob, you were a disappointment to us all.

DeletedUser

Very funny Wittman :icon_wink:

RAM wasn't a really worthy opponent. I would have kept fighting If I had not been doing it alone.

If you care that much about war caps, you should take a look at those I had vs. Your pathetic tribe. What are your excuses for such a pathetic performance?

I don't care about caps because it's easy to noble inactives and isolated players which is all that RAM can do.

DeletedUser

*Yawn*

No need to be so bitter about it. Actually, you should probably thank me for deleting. I could have lasted very long and be quite an embarassment for your low quality tribe. Seriously, fighting you has confirmed everything I believed about RAM. RAM wasn't a worthy opponent for me to waste time with.

An account is just an account, it's nothing sacred. I will be more useful where I am.

It is just a matter of time before RAM falls ( you will not always be able to hide behind so many meatshields forever). Will it take time for RAM to fall, absolutely. RAM is a huge turtle tribe that have so many players acting as simple support provider, that it will take lots of time.

I will still be there when you guys fall, I will still be there. An account is just an account... I will be there to remind you where you screwed up. Actually, you know where already since you agreed...

Maybe it would be time for you to move on to something else... Hmmm, or am I that important? :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

You obviously think you are :). I just enjoy watching you talk your self up while we eat your barbs. We all enjoy it. Not only did we watch you delete, now we get to watch your mouth keep going. So keep yaking it up :p. Ya ya we suck, heard that a million times before. We play the way we want because we don't want to spend all day on tw. If that bothers you, you can leave the tribe, join up with some other like minded people who also left, then get your ass handed to you and delete. Oh wait you already did. You nubcake :p

DeletedUser

I am still around sweetheart. Yeah, you have a lazy way to play tribal wars (one that sucks). It is just matter of time until you realize it all by yourself.

At some point, you will understand what it takes to make a good tribe. Until then, keep enjoying your pathetic one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah we will all say it... and we all believe it... We've all seen it... RAM isn't respected by anyone and never will, because it's simply terrible (even though you would like to believe people think your good *cough cough*). Everyone that fought you knows it... From BD to Phoenx to BH to me, they all have seen how lame you guys are. Enjoy living in your complete reality denial!

You are a complete laughing stock for the rest of the world and that's not about to change.

irockurworld

Very funny Wittman :icon_wink:

RAM wasn't a really worthy opponent. I would have kept fighting If I had not been doing it alone.

If you care that much about war caps, you should take a look at those I had vs. Your pathetic tribe. What are your excuses for such a pathetic performance?

I don't care about caps because it's easy to noble inactives and isolated players which is all that RAM can do.

You was fighting ram alone why is this the case do you not realize the wars Ram are in?
A quick summery for you to take on board RAM are fighting:

RAM Vs Phoenx
RAM vs DECIDE
RAM vs BH.
RAM vs BH

These tribes RAM are fighting are no push overs they are good and experienced in war tribes.And noob you was the one that was nobling a RAM inactive superlady and that was where all your Caps came from and once we turned a lot of our attention on you thats when you buckled and deleted.

Michael Wittman

that was silly noob. at least sound like you believe what you are saying

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I had caps on Crasula, Vladisn also. You know, when I was playing Maegnas, I was up in caps vs. RAM. I was up in caps vs you with my account as well. And you know, when someone goes inactive after getting owned, it's not my problem.

Tsk tsk tsk, I am all talk. I deleted because I was bored and didn't want to put more time into it. I had like 50 cleared village ready to be nobled and I was always running out of nobles. It's funny you talk about people turning up on me... There were no more people in the end that there was in the beginning, no big deal really.

What I find even more funny is you have no clue where I am playing... Why wouldn't I be telling it??? What if... Hmmm ... :lol:

So milady Wittman, I left you. Now is time to have grip and move on with life. You can always call a shrink if you need help. You can always be all the bitter and keep living in the past, I have moved on. Obviously, you have deep scars that will take time to heal.

@Irock

I'm sure you can take a look at a map yourself to see if those tribe are actually focussing on you. The obvious answer is no and I wouldn't call what you are doing as fighting either but hey feel free to believe whatever you believe... Why would I mind? I don't. If you really think RAM is a good fighting tribe, I pity you, I. really do. Hope you get the chance to see what a real good tribe is one day. I did with DNS in w9. I know what it takes and it's not in you, simply. You can deny it till you are blue the face, that reality will remain, simply.

In a moment where nobody is really out to get you, you can't barely grow on those same frontlines... Don't worry dude, meatshields don't last forever and you will be able to experience it. I promise you that.

----

RAM is a huge laughing stock, end of the story. Your fantasy bubble may be thick but it will pop one day.

DeletedUser

Fairly accurate in my view ChamichA :icon_wink:

Or I would ( with no knowledge of anything of course) express it like this:

RAM-Drift-Legion-D2 vs. Decide (4 players)-Phoenx-BH-BH.

Now, who's winning? Who's losing and Who are the meatshields?

Michael Wittman

noob we can all guess where you are playing. first because you are a pansie we can assume you are not on the frontlines. second you would want a big account because you like looking at the map when you barb out and you can see your big patch of barbarians. do something besides get owned and you can talk. until then you are just a player that wasnt as good as he thought he was and you got rimmed. turn it however you want but you are the one that left a barb patch.

DeletedUser

You can say "I'm all talk" as much as you want, it's just not going to stick anyway since it's a totally baseless. Feel free to express it as much as you want, nobody cares what you think anyway.

You still haven't' thanked me for deleting... It's the only way you could get those vills so honey, don't be so bitter about it. I made you a great favor in doing it and also not displaying the embarassment of a single player being ahead in the caps vs. RAM over a month and a half period where I INTENTIONALLY let huge clusters be nobled to free up nobles and you were not even doing that part quick enough to sustain my needs.

So honey, don't be so mad about the total inaptitude to beat a tribe on your own. I'm all talk yet capped a huge lot of all mighty RAM on my own both with my account and Maegnas one. So you try to say I'm nothing while pointing at your Phoenx caps (on an inactive) and yet, when I talk about mine vs. RAM, it's totally pointless.

The only thing I can understand in all that rubish is that a cap vs. Phoenx is simply better because RAM sucks. Clearly, that's the only thing anyone can understand from your whole argument (you might you to revisit your strategy if you plan on using that cap argument in the long run- friendly advice).

I wish I had a worthy opponent in your eye to make my caps worthy but obviously you don't have much esteem for RAM (can't really blame you on that one, it's the truth after all).

Last edited by a moderator: