Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

Mick876

Up my ODA? i actively noble the enemy on the frontlines. does it matter if i have the best ODA? most my enoblements have been Enemy villages. idc about my ODA, i care about nobling the enemy.

DeletedUser

Doesn't take from the fact that symf is one of the best players I have had the pleasure to play beside.

His opinion carries weight from the point of view of the fact that he actively plays well as a partner and an individual in the heart of a war zone.

I agree that ODA is no true reflection of anything but aggression.

Symf is an unsung legend of this world and has every right to bear an opinion.

DeletedUser

Who are you? probably a nobody.

Like i keep saying, sick of all these losers who are not even on the frontline and who have never nobled a village from us shouting there mouth off. Idk who you are, so your opinion holds no weight.

Can you not see the flaw there? If you don't know who i am, then you cannot have any opinions on me! Or is that what we should now call a phoenix 'fact'? Making comments without evidence and all that....

thanks for the new sig parm :lol:

DeletedUser

God. I am so sick and tired of this whole thread's PnP. Time after time Die. the epic failure comes on here and all they can do is say "we're still here" and time after time Phoenix comes on posts stats showing that Die. chose its name correctly and are indeed feeding us. You guys wanna actually say something and back it up? Call someone out and noble them out? Or is that too much to ask? Last time I checked you were the ones booting players once they started to bleed any decent amount of villages whereas... Yup Phoenix is still here right at your doorstep pounding it down and we didnt bring crap for a house warming gift. Just roll over and DIE already. The disband button is the closest thing to Herikeri your gonna find.

DeletedUser

sorry stiki, I know its nice (from experience), but not everyone is going to roll over on their tribe like Fraser did.

Mick876

You want to know who i am look at my Siggy :icon_eek:

And i still stand by my comment. my comment was mainly directed towards people like abcsinco who hide behind the inactivs yet shouts there mouth off at the same time.

But i do stand corrected on my opinion of apreman.

DeletedUser

Actually Mick in a sense yes you are right, my villas are not currently on the front lines with phoenx, but my troops are.

BRING BACK PAJUNO. Mick is certainly good fer a laugh but nobody can put down the world like Paj.

DeletedUser

Dont forget me! I am a nobody too! And yet I look on the map for where Abscindo is and damn if I am not greeted with a surprise. Ab what you doing nobling toward the rim? Dont you know we are north? Oh wait thats probably right you do. If Mick is a nobody why is Abscindo more worthy of a response? Because he is gorging himself at the rim?

DeletedUser

stiki..... I move where I can and I don't answer to you... If the south hands over villas basically for free i'm gonna take them. I notice you didn't mention the villas I've taken in k74/75 just to get closer... almost like your trying to stomp out my barely existent rep here. You know stiki if people care they do their own research and don't accept what they are forcefed by the like of phoenx.

DeletedUser

Since most of you don't know mick except through pnp, I will fill you in...

Yes, he's got a big mouth...bigger than most maybe. But, like most anyone, he's here reading, looking for something to respond to. You ask where paj is to put him in line? Ans: In private, where any duke would be doing that type of business.

Mick's amazingly loyal and active. Seems more times than not, these are the two most important qualities top tribes look for in recruitment. I can guarantee this kid gets on some of your nerves, but Phoenix cares about it just as little as you would if the situation was reciprocated.

DeletedUser

stiki..... I move where I can and I don't answer to you... If the south hands over villas basically for free i'm gonna take them. I notice you didn't mention the villas I've taken in k74/75 just to get closer... almost like your trying to stomp out my barely existent rep here. You know stiki if people care they do their own research and don't accept what they are forcefed by the like of phoenx.

I don't think anyone doubts the incapabilities of Die. Phoenx doesn't have to tell the rest of the world. You guys did that when you failed to take out a 7 mio. point tribe with 35 mio as Die. and Kill. Noone can make you look worse than you did yourself.

DeletedUser

really? he is not even respected by some of his own tribe on here, let alone all of W30.

He did not do his research on Apeman, I have done mine on Mick, so yes it's both necessary and correct.

I never once claimed all of W30 respected him, nor will I ever. Hell, even most BD and THE players have half the world thinking they're complete tossers with some of the arguments they spout. Mick gets on some peoples nerves, harden up.

Nobody can be bothered to research everyone that posts in reply to them, it simply isn't worth it. I'm sure you can see where he was coming from, a player supporting Die's argument, assumed to be a Die player (as they are rarely on W30 forums), therefore can assumed that they are "probably" a nobody. Turns out he was wrong, and admitted so.

Phoenix are a large part of W30 PnP, whether you like it or not, Mick is a part of that PnP presence. Clearly looking at this along with the fact he's actively fighting in what is the most impressive war fought by a tribe in W30 to date, it's fair to say he's not a nobody. Your statement was blatantly incorrect, and I sure hope you know it.

DeletedUser

Clearly looking at this along with the fact he's actively fighting in what is the most impressive war fought by a tribe in W30 to date

pheonx picking apart die. is the most impressive war in w30 to date?

you sir should drown yourself for that statement.

the most impressive war to date, hasnt even happened in game, its happening in pnp. and its not pheonx vs die.

this church world does not allow for epic battles. it only lets people do some epic munching like were eating breakfast in a restaurant.

DeletedUser

pheonx picking apart die. is the most impressive war in w30 to date?

you sir should drown yourself for that statement.

the most impressive war to date, hasnt even happened in game, its happening in pnp. and its not pheonx vs die.

this church world does not allow for epic battles. it only lets people do some epic munching like were eating breakfast in a restaurant.

I'm embarrassed. To date means exactly that. Yes, a tribe picking apart one 5 times its size systematically over time is impressive. You may find it incredibly impressive to see those who all out demolish smaller opponents, or even similar size, but the coordination required to do what phoenix has done is more impressive. I am not saying there won't be more impressive wars, there will be, which is why I said to date. Read, comprehend, post, it's pretty simple mate.

DeletedUser

I'm embarrassed. To date means exactly that. Yes, a tribe picking apart one 5 times its size systematically over time is impressive. You may find it incredibly impressive to see those who all out demolish smaller opponents, or even similar size, but the coordination required to do what phoenix has done is more impressive. I am not saying there won't be more impressive wars, there will be, which is why I said to date. Read, comprehend, post, it's pretty simple mate.

I think [DN] has managed to do the same thing in less than 2 months.

DeletedUser

Your right you dont answer to me. At least not yet. We will get to you far sooner than your going to like. As far as free villages to the south that makes sense, Phoenx is to the north and wont be giving them up for free. But why dont you try speaking for the rest of your silent tribe? Why is it that Phoenx seems to just be cutting you down left and right?

DeletedUser

I think [DN] has managed to do the same thing in less than 2 months.

Very well may have, and it may have been more impressive. Wasn't really my main point in the argument, and still doesn't disprove that phoenix have done very well. I assume you are talking about Oubliette, didn't realise they were 5 times your size when that war started? If so, then kudos to you and DN.

DeletedUser

It would be impressive if they didn't to continue to grow every day. As it stands, they're still on the top 10 and they're still growing at a faster rate than you are.

DeletedUser

It would be impressive if they didn't to continue to grow every day. As it stands, they're still on the top 10 and they're still growing at a faster rate than you are.

Not sure what you mean by you, I must only assume you mean phoenx. I am not a phoenx player, though I won't hold it against you for assuming so, I'm just a casual observer who noticed a very uncalled for statement, this is the result.

One of these tribes is growing at the expense of the other, the other is trying to escape. Everybody knows Die has been finished for some time, they can try to escape all they like, they have nowhere to go. I would also be very surprised if Die has grown faster than phoenx recently, given a few of their new recruits. Remember, ennoblements doesn't equal growth, Die will eat inactives, up its ennoblements, but get very little in the way of growth.

Trying to claim Die are still alive is pointless, implying the outcome of this war isn't already decided is even more so.

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean by you, I must only assume you mean phoenx. I am not a phoenx player, though I won't hold it against you for assuming so, I'm just a casual observer who noticed a very uncalled for statement, this is the result.

One of these tribes is growing at the expense of the other, the other is trying to escape. Everybody knows Die has been finished for some time, they can try to escape all they like, they have nowhere to go. I would also be very surprised if Die has grown faster than phoenx recently, given a few of their new recruits. Remember, ennoblements doesn't equal growth, Die will eat inactives, up its ennoblements, but get very little in the way of growth.

Trying to claim Die are still alive is pointless, implying the outcome of this war isn't already decided is even more so.

Sorry for assuming so. White this thread, I have only come to realize that there are more than 3 Phoenx members, so now I have to assume that everyone who stands up for them and haven't already been affiliated with some other tribe is a Phoenx member.

Anyways, as far as growth goes, I meant it in terms of points, though I guess that is a bad way to comparing growth I suppose.