Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

It's your war, you tell us who they are.

It's incomplete information if you put up stats without telling.

Mick876

Well this is the Die. war thread, so any player we add to the stats would normally suggest they are a Die. player. Most likely been kicked hence the reason to add them.

MR.MR

"When you assume you make an ass out of u and me."

Common abscindo, go ennoble a large cluster in k74, show help those Phoenx nubs Die.

DeletedUser

should we be jealous on a person who cant make a solid point even if he got hit in his head with it ? no i dont think so, all the players in THE and Liquid C even tho hes from DN are better players in every damn aspect then you can ever dream of beeing, so no im no jealous, im amazed rather, of how many many many times you guys try to get w30 to think you a powerhouse, when in fact, if you met one of the real powerhouses in this world youd be smothered. You know it I know basicly we all know it.

Tho you get credit in taking on DIE and KILL, youd get more good credit if you guys were humble towards your enemies and not cocky like you behave.

Mick876

should we be jealous on a person who cant make a solid point even if he got hit in his head with it ? no i dont think so, all the players in THE and Liquid C even tho hes from DN are better players in every damn aspect then you can ever dream of beeing, so no im no jealous, im amazed rather, of how many many many times you guys try to get w30 to think you a powerhouse, when in fact, if you met one of the real powerhouses in this world youd be smothered. You know it I know basicly we all know it.

Tho you get credit in taking on DIE and KILL, youd get more good credit if you guys were humble towards your enemies and not cocky like you behave.

i have never stated nor has any other Pheonix member stated we are a powerhouse of W30.

I cannot comment on how good DN and THE members are since i am no where near them, would be unfair to pass judgement.

And i am sure we will meet a "Powerhouse" of w30 some day.

Actualy i don't know it. i would think we could take on a "powerhouse" of w30. But thats just a biased opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Theres a difference between claiming and hinting, With all your hinting toward ppl that oh my oh my were taking on a tribe 5 times our sice and theyre sister/acadamy/grandmother tribe with is equally huge.
And hasnt pajuno claimed at more then one point that he has brought "the elitist" of w6 over here to play the phoenx accounts, and hasnt he also said that in not to long he will bring phoenx into the top 5 ? hell yes he might even do it.

The thing that annoys ppl around here is your bloody cockyness, your endless bragging on how fricken good you are and how die is sooooo bad.
Take BD forinstance, theyre saluting theyre enemy, THE are saluting theyre enemies, and yet your derailing every god damn thread with your babbling and shit throwing, and your "im so much better then the rest" and in all of this, the hinting to be recognized as a powerhouse is plain open.

So please give it a rest, your winning your war, dont act like some cocky ....... while doing it, have some respect for your enemies aswell.

Mick876

Theres a difference between claiming and hinting, With all your hinting toward ppl that oh my oh my were taking on a tribe 5 times our sice and theyre sister/acadamy/grandmother tribe with is equally huge.

Ok, so now your arguement has went from "YOU CLAIM TO BE A PWERHOUSE! RAWR! FEAR ME!" (Added some caps and extra words for dramatic effect before you quote me and flame me for it) to We are hinting at it? lol Which one is it? Claim or hint?

and are we hinting? or is that just you taking up our posts wrong? who knows

Ah you do know the difference, thats good. Yes we have took on a tribe much larger than ourselves, that aint a hint or a claim. Its a fact. ok?

And hasnt pajuno claimed at more then one point that he has brought "the elitist" of w6 over here to play the phoenx accounts, and hasnt he also said that in not to long he will bring phoenx into the top 5 ? hell yes he might even do it.

yes he has brought the best of W6 and yes we are working to Top 5. Whats your point? :icon_confused:

The thing that annoys ppl around here is your bloody cockyness, your endless bragging on how fricken good you are and how die is sooooo bad.
Take BD forinstance, theyre saluting theyre enemy, THE are saluting theyre enemies, and yet your derailing every god damn thread with your babbling and shit throwing, and your "im so much better then the rest" and in all of this, the hinting to be recognized as a powerhouse is plain open.

Our PnP styles are different. Thats just that. BD like to stay quiet, we like to shout. Sue me.

So please give it a rest, your winning your war, dont act like some cocky ....... while doing it, have some respect for your enemies aswell.

were giving them as much respect as they gave to us at the start, when they declared on a tribe already at war. And never even had the balls to declare on us, they got there Acadmey to do it, then the main tribe just launched at us with out any warning.

You talk about respect? where is the respect in that?

DeletedUser

I am a self proclaimed arrogant bas*ard.

We are the best. Get over it.

DeletedUser

Poor Dexa. Must feel left out. If you wanna participate in PnP I suggest attacking someone. I mean THE could start a war... There must be someone near you guys worth attacking.

DeletedUser

It's ok Phoenx. Keep fighting the family tribe and keep claiming that it has been the most epic war W30 has ever seen. It's your thread, you can do what you want with it.

The only thing I'll ask of you is to not make up excuses when it comes time for you to war a real tribe.

Mick876

It's ok Phoenx. Keep fighting the family tribe and keep claiming that it has been the most epic war W30 has ever seen. It's your thread, you can do what you want with it.

The only thing I'll ask of you is to not make up excuses when it comes time for you to war a real tribe.

if you knew anything about the war you would realise that Die. is no longer a family. We made there academy disband.

we never claimed it to be the most epic war of W30, another person did who is not even in Phoenix. Get ya facts straight mate

DeletedUser

Most epic war of W30? Comon. Its not epic. Its a war. This is our thread to gloat about the war in because we are WINNING. Die turns the tide of the war they can do the same.

Mick876

i lol'd the other day when S.mcnally managed to noble a village from us deep in K74 and he was so proud he sent the report to everyone in Phoenix LOL

DeletedUser

through the hinting to this and that your infact claiming, easy as that. and all the way since the start of your "best players in w6 bla bla" you have been wanting to be looked upon as one of the powerhouses.

Guess what, your nothing special at all, and when it comes to blows between you and one of the greater tribes of w30 youl see exactly that.

Me attacking ? are any of you guys even close to my ODA ? i think not.

Edit: did a quich check, and the highest you guys got in ODA is pajuno and hes on rank 40......

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

here we go with the whole ODA obession. Look idc if my ODA is not the higest. i noble my targets and that is all that matters. Nobling Villages is what wins wars, not me nuking stacks to get my ODA up.

S1cky Dutch

Even my ODD is better Dexa =\ So shut the nonsense, nobody gives a shit about your ODA nor ODD. So stop the B**shit and do something worthy.