Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser

They had invited me within 3 hours of my rejection of their first - the point I was making was that Creed are an even worse tribe. A small tribe of 20 loddas, PPs, Russkis etc yes. Otherwise you seem to have truly over estimated the power of co-ordination. If such was the case then family tribes would be doomed to fail from day one, and anyone who thinks so is extremely naive.

Considering that around 50% of active players in the SE Core joined a mass recruiting tribe, are you honestly telling me that there are not enough good players to fight 20 others? Don't delude yourself. Quality > Quantity yes, until the ratio of size reaches approx 3:1, then the numbers can begin to tell whatever the skill difference. At more than it begins to show at an ever increasing rate...

Family haters are just ignorant - they hate them because a family tribe gives supposed "worse" players a level playing field against "better" players. Most of them have been beaten by said family tribes and are just sore.

(I haven't been in a family tribe since W12, and family/mass recruiter = same difference on this world)

Nothing against families, I've been in them before, but a thousand members is just ridiculous.

Also, your ratio is a bit off, on 34 my tribe of 20 beat out a family of 88 in less than a week, so depending on how good the smaller tribe is the ratio can be much higher, and if you add in the fact that of those 1000 members, far less than half are decent players, the rest who are decent, are probably too far away to do anything but send really long fakes.

And do you think only one small coordinated tribe will be attacking them? I bet SDA and FPWN have at least 50 different tribes each farming their members.

DeletedUser85000

Nothing against families, I've been in them before, but a thousand members is just ridiculous.

Also, your ratio is a bit off, on 34 my tribe of 20 beat out a family of 88 in less than a week, so depending on how good the smaller tribe is the ratio can be much higher, and if you add in the fact that of those 1000 members, far less than half are decent players, the rest who are decent, are probably too far away to do anything but send really long fakes.

And do you think only one small coordinated tribe will be attacking them? I bet SDA and FPWN have at least 50 different tribes each farming their members.

You said "a" tribe and there is a HUGE difference between 20 players taking on 84 others, and taking on over 1300 others... If there are over 50 tribes each with say 20 members (not a large tribe by any standards) then that is 1000 members. 1300 vs 1000 is fair even in numbers.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You said "a" tribe and there is a HUGE difference between 20 players taking on 84 others, and taking on over 1300 others... If there are over 50 tribes each with say 20 members (not a large tribe by any standards) then that is 1000 members. 1300 vs 1000 is fair even in numbers.

Blah blah blah.

You = Noob = Fail.

I know, its below my typical pnp, but i just cant put it into any plainer english.. It cannot be broken down any further.

Good luck to you, Burn Season... You r gonna need it more than those with 50 members in their tribes...

sorry.. just saw this:

Family haters are just ignorant - they hate them because a family tribe gives supposed "worse" players a level playing field against "better" players. Most of them have been beaten by said family tribes and are just sore.

Wow. You need to raise your hand before you can post any more, me thinks...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This was on world 34, there was a 20 member limit. I plan on having more than 20 members here, because yes, there are tribes with 1k+ members, I'm thinking 80 people tops.

But like I said, not only will there be other tribes like us attacking them (they're huge and spread all over) they will also have lots of inactives, and useless players in their tribe. So we won't have to battle all 1300. We'll be farming a good number of them, and we'll have to fight the others who don't suck.

Oh yeah, and it was 20-88 not 84 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85000

I can't say anything of value so I'm going to try to flame you for no other reason than I can.

Thanks? I seem to recognize your name - I haven't rimmed you have I?

Simple fact is Paj, family tribes don't "fail" nearly as often or as much as people seem to assume. I've never led one - in fact I don't particularly like being in anything more than 40 players typically. Nor have I lost to a family tribe on either of the two occasions I fought sizable ones, either as an individual or as a tribe.

Maybe if I put more massive spaces in my posts, it will make it look like I'm actually saying something more/of value.

Does it work?

This was on world 34, there was a 20 member limit. I plan on having more than 20 members here, because yes, there are tribes with 1k+ members, I'm thinking 80 people tops.

But like I said, not only will there be other tribes like us attacking them (they're huge and spread all over) they will also have lots of inactives, and useless players in their tribe. So we won't have to battle all 1300. We'll be farming a good number of them, and we'll have to fight the others who don't suck.

Oh yeah, and it was 20-88 not 84 :icon_wink:

I'm just going on what you said - you said "a" and I replied to that. if you are relying on other people hitting them, then you cannot say that a 20 member tribe could handle all 1300 of them alone which was what you were implying. Yes they will have a lot of useless players, but they will also have a fair share of reasonable players to back it up.

DeletedUser

Yes, but the reasonable players will be spread out amongst the useless ones. The good players they have are also losing possible farms because the tribe they're in is inviting everyone.

And fighting multiple tribes at once is what happens when you have 1300 members spread through like 7 continents. But the active/coordinated small tribe will beat out the uncoordinated tribe in the area the smaller tribe is in. Do you really expect us to go out of our way to clear someone in another K? But that is why mass recruiters fail.

DeletedUser85000

Yes, but the reasonable players will be spread out amongst the useless ones. The good players they have are also losing possible farms because the tribe they're in is inviting everyone.

And fighting multiple tribes at once is what happens when you have 1300 members spread through like 7 continents. But the active/coordinated small tribe will beat out the uncoordinated tribe in the area the smaller tribe is in. Do you really expect us to go out of our way to clear someone in another K? But that is why mass recruiters fail.

You said a 20 member tribe would beat a 1000 member tribe - I dispute that. And I thought that the majority of SDA was inactive/useless players? Useless players don't tend to farm much and nor do inactives - that doesn't stunt growth too much at all to be perfectly honest. I would expect any tribe to try to own a continent that they are from, so whoever aims at K55 for example will have to battle 470 odd SDA players and 220 FPWN players. Achievable, but not easy. Or are you going to be targeting an outlying continent where they don't actually have much of a presence at all, so can claim that by clearing out a few locals that you in fact decimating their tribe?

Mass recruiters don't always fail - I'm sure if you compared the percentage of failed mass recruiters to the percentage of failed normal member counter tribes, you would find that the percentage of normal member count tribes failure is higher. Want to know why that is? People under-rate the mass-recruiters hugely.

DeletedUser

Were going to expand in the direction that benefits the tribe the best, whether it's K55 or K96.

And I didn't say if you put a good team of 20 into an empty world against a tribe of 1000 that the team of 20 would win. That is impossible, but you can't ignore that there are more than 2 tribes in the world, and more of them are going to be attacking the 1000+ member tribe, not because they hate mass recruiters, but because they're making them farms, because thats what a majority of Mass rec. tribes are to others.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks? I seem to recognize your name - I haven't rimmed you have I?

Never been rimmed. Sorry that you couldnt understand my point. What you said was so far offbase, no facts were needed to back it up. Just be glad i graced you with my presence to respond to you.

Simple fact is Paj, family tribes don't "fail" nearly as often or as much as people seem to assume. I've never led one - in fact I don't particularly like being in anything more than 40 players typically. Nor have I lost to a family tribe on either of the two occasions I fought sizable ones, either as an individual or as a tribe.

family tribes nearly ALWAYS fail. They sit there.. doing nothing, but inactive nobling, intribe nobling, etc... Its near impossible to get proper coordination, as they are too busy hugging.

I have never lost a war, i have never lost to a family, in fact i make it a personal vendetta of mine to pursue and remove families.

However, that said, you can never have enough nobles to noble them, so i suppose on some level in your way of thinking, that is success..

Maybe if I put more massive spaces in my posts, it will make it look like I'm actually saying something more/of value.

I think just add some sense to what your saying, and it will be more valuable to the conversation.

Does it work?

Still not making sense.

I'm just going on what you said - you said "a" and I replied to that. if you are relying on other people hitting them, then you cannot say that a 20 member tribe could handle all 1300 of them alone which was what you were implying. Yes they will have a lot of useless players, but they will also have a fair share of reasonable players to back it up.

I am implying a lot, that went far above your head. Its not your fault, nor is it gonna be my job to educate you. Just shut your yap, let the players actions do the talking.. because its quite obvious im gonna run your head in some circles easy enough here... And we all can see your gonna need a ton of focus to handle your ingame...

ps. just think the logic of running a tribe that big.. no matter what its gonna be full of factions and issues.. and power hungry players, etc.. we are gonna enjoy watching the melting pot that is all your tribes...

On that note, Good luck all you Psychos with over 200 players in your tribes...

DeletedUser

family tribes nearly ALWAYS fail. They sit there.. doing nothing, but inactive nobling, intribe nobling, etc... Its near impossible to get proper coordination, as they are too busy hugging.

Agreed, most fail, very few make it very long, especially later in the game.

I am implying a lot, that went far above your head. Its not your fault, nor is it gonna be my job to educate you. Just shut your yap, let the players actions do the talking.. because its quite obvious im gonna run your head in some circles easy enough here... And we all can see your gonna need a ton of focus to handle your ingame...

No worries man, I'll explain it to him for you.

Think of it this way. You have over 1k people in your tribe. Nearly half are flat out inactive (I checked stats) that means the good and active members in your tribe are missing out on allot of farming opportunities that the rest of us aren't, meaning we get more resources, and have a more successful growth rate (not just point growth) and this is just early game difficulties.

I could go on, because there are dozens of problems huge tribes like that have, that most others don't, but I'm gettin tired of typing.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

DeletedUser

That is all fine and dandy. These mass recruiters are getting flamed to hell and back, and you know what?

I am tired of hearing it. I have an idea, stop flaming them and wait and see what happens. Every keeps saying that the mass recruiters won't last into the first few weeks of nobling, so why don't we wait until then to continue this pointless flame?

For all you know, SDA may end up with 600 really good members that end up rimming you guys. Hell, a lot of good players joined the Mass Recruiting tribes just to see what the hell would happen. Oh, and another thing: If you are going to do nothing but bitch about it, why are you on the server? Are you scared of them? Everyone says no, but then why flame them?

Would you flame the rank 150 tribe? No. Why? Because it isn't a threat.

Would you flame the rank 1 tribe? Yes. Why? Because you are insecure about it, and you are scared. Who is the rank 1 tribe? SDA. How many members do they have atm? 1126. <-- MASS RECRUITER && HAXX!!!11!!!

C'mon people, just chill out, play the game, AND GTFO MY TOPIC!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is all fine and dandy. These mass recruiters are getting flamed to hell and back, and you know what?

I am tired of hearing it. I have an idea, stop flaming them and wait and see what happens. Every keeps saying that the mass recruiters won't last into the first few weeks of nobling, so why don't we wait until then to continue this pointless flame?

For all you know, SDA may end up with 600 really good members that end up rimming you guys. Hell, a lot of good players joined the Mass Recruiting tribes just to see what the hell would happen. Oh, and another thing: If you are going to do nothing but bitch about it, why are you on the server? Are you scared of them? Everyone says no, but then why flame them?

Would you flame the rank 1 tribe? Yes. Why? Because you are insecure about it, and you are scared. Who is the rank 1 tribe? SDA. How many members do they have atm? 1126. <-- MASS RECRUITER && HAXX!!!11!!!

No one is crying, so i suggest you UN-ruffle your feathers today. The only tears im seeing are you...

For your information, if you read YOUR Thread, you would see that your friends in the mass recruiting tribe were spouting false propaganda.. which i was here to disprove. Its not hard to be the top tribe with 1200 people, the chances are pretty good that out of 1200 you could have the forty with the highest point totals. Kudos to you/them.

Reguardless of your whole shpeal and the argument going on, there still remains to be seen what happens soon. This is soo early in a world for anyone to make a real case either way, but the facts/history are on our side of this debate. I am interested to see those 1200 players all keep track of who is who, what is what, and can you imagine those forums? OMG>

Like i said, before mr. whiney pants showed up...

Good luck to all those psychos with more than 200 members in your tribe.

ps. as for the flames, cant help it. I need the warmth!!!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty much backin what the guy ahead of me wrote, they say they're an awesome tribe, we don't think so. And the reason why were not flaming the rank 150 tribe is because they're not on here saying they're the best. (plus my tribe is rank 180, and were the best :lol:)

The main reason we flame the rank 1 tribe is because they're mass recruiting to get to rank 1. On most other worlds the rank 1 tribe is never flamed my the masses, theres only a few who hate them for rimming them and they uselessly flame everything they say. You make it sound like all rank 1 tribes are flamed for being the best, when really it's the exact opposite, most rank 1 tribes are not flamed because they beat out allot of others to be rank 1.

If this is true, then we'll be eating a big fat piece of humble pie when that happens, although I seriously doubt this will happen, as more than 600 members of theirs will be inactive or forced to quit.

If you don't agree with what we say, you can't just get upset and tell us to get off of your topic, if you make a topic on the forums you need to prepare for people with different opinions to post on it.

DeletedUser85000

Never been rimmed. Sorry that you couldnt understand my point. What you said was so far offbase, no facts were needed to back it up. Just be glad i graced you with my presence to respond to you.[

You didn't actually say anything in your post other than that in your everso un-humble opinion I am a noob. Normally I would care, but clearly you are a nobody so I'm quite willing to over look this transgression and forgive you.

I have never lost a war, i have never lost to a family, in fact i make it a personal vendetta of mine to pursue and remove families.

However, that said, you can never have enough nobles to noble them, so i suppose on some level in your way of thinking, that is success..

O right, your one of those imbeciles who think I'm actually in those tribes... gotcha. Explains alot. And while it is difficult to get the needed co-ordination etc, it's quite possible with a good firm hand at the helm and a few good barons.

I think just add some sense to what your saying, and it will be more valuable to the conversation.

Still not making sense.

I'm quite baffled how someone can actually type so much and yet say so little...

All you seem to be able to do is say "yeah I'm right your wrong so shut up" - you say you're running my head in circles but you seem to be unable to actually have any reasoning behind your post other than a vastly over-inflated ego. Kind of player who talks alot of smack on the forums yet is always "inactive" or "quitting" in-game when they get beaten. There are plenty of players like you out there - go join the cattle before this bull decides you need to be poked with his horns.

ps. just think the logic of running a tribe that big.. no matter what its gonna be full of factions and issues.. and power hungry players, etc.. we are gonna enjoy watching the melting pot that is all your tribes...

There are factions and issues in every tribe no matter the member count - all preety easily supressed and yes I would know having done so before. As for those tribes with over 200 members, they need as much luck as those with under 200 members to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The bottom half? Try the bottom member. As in one person and it's being dealt with.

DeletedUser85000

xxEAGLE5EYExx
Opponents defeated:137 (4830.)
Tribe:F.Few

He has around a dozen players in his 15 x 15 over 300 points

Foreverlast
Opponents defeated:20 (11720.)

Again, around a dozen players in his 15 x 15 with over 300 points

shadow water
Opponents defeated:83 (6900.)

As above...

klodapin21
Opponents defeated:586 (783.)

As above...

HerrisPoints:228
Opponents defeated:0 (20685.)

SIR BRENNAN THE CORBA
Opponents defeated:0 (22487.)

bacardi trooper
Opponents defeated:44 (9330.)

rjpusmPoints:285
Opponents defeated:333 (1875.)

drizzt3
Opponents defeated:368 (1631.)

As above... seeing a trend yet? All of the above players have mutiple players in there 15 x 15 with over 300 points, and in most cases have players with 400+ and 500+. Being outgrown and most liekly farms... QFT.

DeletedUser

Did you just "QFT" yourself? And there is a difference between point whoring and what my guys are doing. If you've checked the growth chart, only one person is having trouble. I talk with every member, every day. And only one person is getting attacked right now and I'm teaching him how to handle it.

So, qft yerself all you want, but all you did was waste a buncha time getting false facts.

As for MANIC! I count 70 something 0's in your growth chart.

DeletedUser85000

Did you just "QFT" yourself? And there is a difference between point whoring and what my guys are doing. If you've checked the growth chart, only one person is having trouble. I talk with every member, every day. And only one person is getting attacked right now and I'm teaching him how to handle it.

So, qft yerself all you want, but all you did was waste a buncha time getting false facts.

Those facts aren't false - I didn't just edit the numbers that TW providided. Those are 100% accurate based on the time taken (about 10 mins ago) so are not false. What you might mean is that my statement that your players are truly being outgrown and outplayed is false. I very much doubt any of your players listed above will survive. A little growth doesn't mean anything - if someone grows 20 a day it doesn't mean they are going to survive...

And yes, I did QFT myself. I meant to say QED.

As for MANIC! I count 70 something 0's in your growth chart

I know, the majority of them are quit poor and the tribe in general sucks. I'm not making any bones about that, and I'm quite willing to admit if I could commit to early world I would take a certain satisfaction in going solo and fighting them.