Official - W26 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser35787

I wasn't too sure about us losing the blue at first (Clear! Blue Skies after all), but when you think of it, the black is the scorched earth where we have destroyed evertything in our path, and all the other tribes appear to be firey colours, so they are in the process of burning down before they become black and scorched. [H] are pink because of their explosive gas content, where they got bloated with gas throughout our alliance...

Or... Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into a map colours :D:D

DeletedUser

pfft but were not dead.

you is the dark side and were the new hope :p

so only makes sense if were blue haha

DeletedUser

well dead/ inactive whatever you want to call it ;)

dark side we are :) yoda will like this one

no makes sense if we are pink and you are blue, but too much pink hurts my eyes

DeletedUser74275

What in cornholio is the new map all about?

So im in T4H? i never knew!

topktribes.png
http://map.k-io.com/maps/26/topktribes.png

DeletedUser

me thinks DFF has some explaining to do, if you dont want us in the tribe again nath you know where my mail box is. at least say to me instead of putting me and paolo down as T4H fam, i think someone has abused his privaliges making this, especially when we have no diplomacy with the "T4H fam"

DeletedUser74275

what in tarnations! just wanted to say that...

i dont think it gives away clear!'s op plans biscuit brains, we know the risks and policies of not being in clear!, they are at war with the world

its apparantely our fault were not in the tribe anymore and nothing seems to ever get sorted so i guess this is where we stand, in the family of those 4 horsies that all quit

DeletedUser50733

Lol, chill out :icon_biggrin: I actually forgot about you two :icon_redface: Its nothing personal at all

There was a joke in Clear! forums about making the maps show Clear! as one tribe and the rest of the world all together as one, see what it would look like, and more so to see if anybody would actually notice. I think it is only up as T4H Family cause they were the first tribe on the list. So chill your beans.

[SPOIL]anom2685 on 23.08. at 16:41 Quote Edit Delete
You should make every other tribe in the world into a family Vs Clear :D

Devil firefish on 23.08. at 17:04 Quote Edit Delete
Shall I do it? :p Just for one day? Hahaha

jkid01 on 23.08. at 17:13 Quote Edit Delete
lol,,people will be pissed,,,,DO IT

JohanG on 23.08. at 19:14 Quote Edit Delete
LOL! Hell yeah! :) Hopefully it won't get you booted from the job of maintainer?

anom2685 on 23.08. at 22:01 Quote Edit Delete
Yeah, check that out first, but if the guy who runs it is happy for you to do it for a joke then go for it :)

Devil firefish on 23.08. at 22:20 Quote Edit Delete
Nah, it wont get me booted :D it will change at the next update, sometime in the next few hours :p

anom2685 on 23.08. at 23:04 Quote Edit Delete
grab a screenie just in case it gets reverted for any reason :)[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

my beans were always chilled

i always load maps up each time i log on, ws a bit surprising to see that because its false, it may be a map of clear!'s diplomacy but not a map for the world, if u get me

DeletedUser50733

Yeah, yours were :icon_razz: I was talking to mike, but didnt post it quick enough and you got in again :icon_razz:

Yeah, I know its not a map of the world, check the spoiler I edited into my last post - it was a joke :lol:

DeletedUser

my beans have been on the burner for a few hours :lol:

i dont think these sorts of actions are ones that a reliable and disciplined map mod would make, so as it goes i would like his privs removed :lol:

remind you of anything nath ??

DeletedUser50733

my beans have been on the burner for a few hours :lol:

i dont think these sorts of actions are ones that a reliable and disciplined map mod would make, so as it goes i would like his privs removed :lol:

remind you of anything nath ??

Lol. Clear! is at war with the world. It's a map to show Clear! on one side vs all their enemies on another side. It is accurate, up to the point where I forgot about you pair. I've already acknowledged that I didn't mean to put you in on T4H side. So hush complaining, it was an honest mistake.

DeletedUser

i do not see a respectable apology i would like either a new thread made dedicated to me with an apology in it and all the things you like about me and paolo :D or the same in mail or you can kiss your privs goodbye ;) lmao

DeletedUser50733

i do not see a respectable apology i would like either a new thread made dedicated to me with an apology in it and all the things you like about me and paolo :D or the same in mail or you can kiss your privs goodbye ;) lmao

Or how about you get neither, and instead told to shut up, and I keep my privs. Yes, that sounds like what will actually be happening.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

fine then i will report you to TW maps and you will not be able to have your privaliges

DeletedUser

:lol:

the map isn't exact what anyone would call hilarious, its not funny its just a map. it may be amusing becasue of the change of colours that nathan falsely implimented but i think hilarious might just be overdoing it.