Official - W34 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

Maybe those who are making maps should make also .gif like Bufus is doing ...it would be nice :)

DeletedUser

Hmm I don't think these updated properly. The village conquers are far to small then the typical amount.

DeletedUser

While shifting through twstats yesterday I noticed that they were having troubles updating because tw had bug or something. Whatever it was it was fixed at 12:00st and twstats is also updating. If the map draws data from the game as well they should update today at 9st.

DeletedUser75757

Now it seems to be completely broken, someone look into this please.

Response from the map creator:

Nobling Maps Wrong
------------------------------
I have been receiving complaints that the nobling maps are wrong. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this. It seems the data I was given from the tribal wars site is incorrect. Twstats seems to also have the same problem (given incorrect data). This might have something to do with it:

Until Tribal Wars fixes it, you will just have to deal with the incorrect maps. You definitely don't want me making up data off the top of my head.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5833122&postcount=7

DeletedUser

So what's wrong with the maps this time? Server go down again?

RockyRaccoon

Maps aren't Updating AGAIN :(
-----------------------------------------
The network card on the computer that produces the maps is broken. I am waiting for a replacement, should be here Monday. Until then, the maps won't be updating :(

Update (4/5/11)
I am currently in the process of updating all the maps. So maps for the next couple of hours may or may not be blank.

DeletedUser

so W34 is now over and just cleaning up the other colors.

Congrats to EVO. The guys up there deserves to win it all. Johnboy you're the man. I'm glad you're winnning this world. You're the most dedicated player i've seen in this world, considering you have no co-player (at least i know you dont have before i left).

DeletedUser74388

I just have to say, that is one beautiful looking map! Well done EVO in getting 100% before the close date.

DeletedUser75757

Never a doubt, but still shocking to see all the green....lol

Such a lovely sight for so many reasons :)