[Official] War has began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metamorphosis

Greetings,

As supreme overlord of M|W (Yes, we are TW/T:V)...

I would like to announce we drop all Alliances and Naps we have currently.

Starting NOW! We declare war on the world.

We shall show no mercy to anyone, and will not stop until all tribes have fallen apart from ours. This is for the greater good, and you will not live to see the end of the Classic round with us around.

I announce this now for the good of out mebers, for you see; if we let you be, you can become a threat maybe in the near my future, however at the moment we can easily noble each and every one of you.

Anyone who wants to join us in our raid to number #1, contact MirifiCu.

We are "For the hardcore Men of Tribalwar!" <-- Look at our profile, totally original!

Regards,
-Meta

DeletedUser

haha just a big LOL :icon_eek:

what war? who are you?

DeletedUser

I am sorry but we at ROME must decline your invitation to war. We are a peaceful tribe who wish to grow through inviting new members and merging with other tribes we have no wish to partake of this war. Please focus your attacks on the other tribes of Classic. If you want an invite please let romalat know or if you want to merge into our tribe we can talk about that too.

DeletedUser13396

Yes !! We from Rome refuse to attack you !!!
Just attack us, you won't be able to make us attack you.
We even refuse to build troops so we can't be seducted to attack anybody !!
Wi r s0 1337 wi pwn 4ll u n00bzzz !! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Metamorphosis

It seems Rome have sided with us in this.

Rome + Family are agreeing all of the terms we have stated above, however only react if attacked.

Rome mebers, any other conditions I have forgotten?

Rome have declared on all mebers of Classic.

Regards,
-Meta

sp.ag

but i am a meber? :icon_confused: suppose ill attack myself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser19864

Well Rome Said no war :)
so i am here to inform everybody that Rome + Rome Family Are Our Alliance :) So ... A war on Them means a war on us .
and if Rome Decide to start a war i can insure to you that we are in , thats why alliance are made for.

For now , we will not attack ANY ONE , but who will Attack us after he's troops are done closing to our Walls , Then we will check which will be the perfect re-act to replay on any Attack will be done on Any Member Of ~NA~

Peace For the Main Time as Rome Said .

Sinithar

lol. interesting. well, good luck with that.

btw truth, why capital 'S' in said?

Metamorphosis

M|W > TW/T:V

Just try attacking us!

Regards,
-Meta

DeletedUser19864

lol. interesting. well, good luck with that.

btw truth, why capital 'S' in said?

hehe you Aten's
hmmm , it's like i am give the word some kinda magic power :icon_twisted:

Good Luck Aten's

DeletedUser

I am the duke of M|W, and i don't declare war any tribe... This is a joke i think :)

DeletedUser

Well Rome Said no war :)
so i am here to inform everybody that Rome + Rome Family Are Our Alliance :) So ... A war on Them means a war on us .
and if Rome Decide to start a war i can insure to you that we are in , thats why alliance are made for.

For now , we will not attack ANY ONE , but who will Attack us after he's troops are done closing to our Walls , Then we will check which will be the perfect re-act to replay on any Attack will be done on Any Member Of ~NA~

Peace For the Main Time as Rome Said .

Your tribe has now been promoted to an "elite alliance" with the Rome family because of your continued loyalty. Message Romalat for further details.

Metamorphosis

I am the duke of M|W, and i don't declare war any tribe... This is a joke i think :)

We declared on the world...

Do you not remember our conversation?

Regards,
-Meta

sp.ag

:lol::lol::lol:

meta you make me laugh :icon_biggrin:
legend!.

Status
Not open for further replies.