[OFN] NG are recruit whores

DeletedUser833

I fail to see, how this has any relevance to how much of a dumbass you are... :lol: But then again, since it has no relevance... I suppose it just proves my point.

No you don't get it, I'm saying it to discredit you because you're an attention seeking whore who has so little of a RL (OH MY GOD PERSONAL ATTACKS), you come back here over and over).

Riiight... Which is why they have 233 members and NG has 202 right? I mean, if they didn't recruit based on points then they wouldn't need the members because they have a family tribe for protection.

NG on the other hand, might have an alliance with one or two tribes and maybe not even that because from the looks of it, the other tribes suck worse than The BLOC. :lol: So they are recruiting to help strengthen clusters, that are spread-out THROUGH THE GLOBE. Unlike Clorox/REL/CEG/THE, they don't get to call 1/4th of the world their own.

Recruiting to strengthen clusters...that's called recruit whoring dumbass, thanks for trying

Kindly stfu and gtfo. You are trying to claim NG are recruit whores, when they have 200 members (thats 50 members on avg per quadrant) total and The BLOC tribes have atleast 150 members+ in each quadrant ALONE.

Seriously... Your debates are weak.

ARE YOU A RETARD? ALL OF NG, except for the people they started recruiting in k55/k56 while they were breaking the rules of the bloc, ARE ALL IN THE SAME QUADRANT. Jesus christ you know so little of the world, you don't even understand NG WAS PART OF THE BLOC, AND THUS WERE IN THEIR OWN QUADRANT. Seriously, if you can't even make an argument that makes even a little sense, which you can do from time to time, just get the fuck out

word

DeletedUser833

Yeah sorry, making up TWStats.com stuff, my bad I won't do it again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ARE YOU A RETARD? ALL OF NG, except for the people they started recruiting in k55/k56 while they were breaking the rules of the bloc, ARE ALL IN THE SAME QUADRANT. Jesus christ you know so little of the world, you don't even understand NG WAS PART OF THE BLOC, AND THUS WERE IN THEIR OWN QUADRANT.

Ehm... LudiMagister will be gald to hear that he magically moved North. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser833

Never mind, got confused lol...

heys it alright, mistakes happen.

and @ sacred

lol ludi. Looks like he's been recruiting a lot around his area lately...not to mention during the bloc days when he wasn't supposed too...

Just like the clorox who started outside of our designated quadrant, you can't recruit people around without getting permission from that K. He started outside the quadrant, so what? Some clorox were/are like that, just like some CEG and some REL are.

WhatDaniel

oh so if I, a clorox player, could recruit about 30 people, doesn't matter about skill levels, it's "all good" to you even though they've been recruited blindly and suck?

nice logic

So??? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just like the clorox who started outside of our designated quadrant, you can't recruit people around without getting permission from that K. He started outside the quadrant, so what? Some clorox were/are like that, just like some CEG and some REL are.

yes we have CEG's duke in our quadrant its pretty funny when you think about it :D

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by SPNirology
ARE YOU A RETARD? ALL OF NG, except for the people they started recruiting in k55/k56 while they were breaking the rules of the bloc, ARE ALL IN THE SAME QUADRANT. Jesus christ you know so little of the world, you don't even understand NG WAS PART OF THE BLOC, AND THUS WERE IN THEIR OWN QUADRANT.

Hey, have you checked out in which Ks thats recruits where made? If they are not in the NE then KV is kind of right with the "BLOC in 4 quadrants and NG too" thing.

Another question, have you seen a world map lately? NG looks like in several quadrants.

This can be a little biased though. SPN could go around saying "The holocaust was a bad thing" and I would have a nazi flag in my signature :lol:.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by SPNirology

Hey, have you checked out in which Ks thats recruits where made? If they are not in the NE then KV is kind of right with the "BLOC in 4 quadrants and NG too" thing.

Another question, have you seen a world map lately? NG looks like in several quadrants.

This can be a little biased though. SPN could go around saying "The holocaust was a bad thing" and I would have a nazi flag in my signature :lol:.
not trying to be mean to NG or anything but all of the latest editions to NG blow even the SOL merger players are better than the crap you all just added:p

DeletedUser833

lol, that guy I blocked still talks about me?

Talk about fucking pathetic, move on little kid, you're blocked because you're annoying and can't spell "you".

DeletedUser

lol, that guy I blocked still talks about me?

Talk about fucking pathetic, move on little kid, you're blocked because you're annoying and can't spell "you".

Awww, SPN don't like me :icon_cry:

Actually I prefere to be an 18 years old kid who dosn't insult people when having a discusion rather than a 30 years old guy could at least try to have a serious conversation when wanting to tell everyone how great he is, but thats me you know? We are different people after all.

Edit: And what about NG mate? Did you or did you not checked where all the recruits where done? Don't change the subject as you usually do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww, SPN don't like me :icon_cry:

Actually I prefere to be an 18 years old kid who dosn't insult people when having a discusion rather than a 30 years old guy could at least try to have a serious conversation when wanting to tell everyone how great he is, but thats me you know? We are different people after all.

Joey is in your guys tribe ROFL

DeletedUser

(Tr) (J)-(L)
NG: 29-4
REL: 5-16
Clorox: 15-17

Uritel and DTATDM, Leaders of CLOROX and REL,

How about, if you guys started worrying about your own members instead of the members of NG? If you need any help on getting back on tracks, I'm sure DaTaco can share a moment with you. Don't be afraid to ask!