[OFN] NG are recruit whores

DeletedUser

Them members are guys who are afraid of wars, we dont need them :)

DeletedUser

Them members are guys who are afraid of wars, we dont need them :)

I assume you're referring to Arts.
That might be the case for some, but I noticed how many of those players had only 0 poins, which means that they were either rimmed or they quit and got cannibalized. I know people quit all the time from every tribe (some even multiple times :icon_rolleyes: ), but losing 30 members in just a week sounds really bad(even when they might have been small ones).
I'm sure this doesn't change the attitudes of either of those, but you got to feel bad for all those members in REL and CLOROX under their rule.

Bedtime Bear

Uritel and DTATDM, Leaders of CLOROX and REL,

How about, if you guys started worrying about your own members instead of the members of NG? If you need any help on getting back on tracks, I'm sure DaTaco can share a moment with you. Don't be afraid to ask!

Hmmm... those members who left from CLOROX were told to leave if I am right. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about.

Its obvious the purpose of NG's recruitment.

DeletedUser

I assume you're referring to Arts.
That might be the case for some, but I noticed how many of those players had only 0 poins, which means that they were either rimmed or they quit and got cannibalized. I know people quit all the time from every tribe (some even multiple times :icon_rolleyes: ), but losing 30 members in just a week sounds really bad(even when they might have been small ones).
I'm sure this doesn't change the attitudes of either of those, but you got to feel bad for all those members in REL and CLOROX under their rule.

yes feel bad for all of the members of REL and Clorox so since your feeling bad for us you all should give your vills to us so that were happy^_^

DeletedUser

You do know that on twstats, it shows everyone as left :)

yes lol everyone leave there is no way someone gets kicked out that is just impossible.

also interesting to see what is going to happen with my village dispute with a NG member:)

Bedtime Bear

yes lol everyone leave there is no way someone gets kicked out that is just impossible.

also interesting to see what is going to happen with my village dispute with a NG member:)

Maybe ask them in a few times and they'll get back to you in about a month or so...

Bedtime Bear

Who handles their village disputes Dataco?:S

No, me, thats why it takes so long, im efficent at reading mails and not replying for months.

Hay, I sound like perfect NG material, can I join uz?

DeletedUser

I don't come to the forums for some time, and this happens. Well, actually its because I haven't had time and been getting a lot of applications, so I just invite whoever applies blindly :) Of course, I woke up one day and raised the lower limit to 80k now :p

DeletedUser

hey bedtime beers , just a question like that ..... do you have a man in you re life , sometime i think you are isolated and you search for love :icon_redface: i am open , really open , send me a pm :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hey bedtime beers , just a question like that ..... do you have a man in you re life , sometime i think you are isolated and you search for love :icon_redface: i am open , really open , send me a pm :icon_cool:

I've got wierder, but its not PG-13 so Slackfag would ban me.

oh i see.. yep thats a problem alright..

bedtime beers.. lol smooth.. cause thats probably what would be required for you to hook up with a clorox member... just give them a few bedtime beers and they wont remember a damned thing, what a beautiful concept, does anyone concur? =D

DeletedUser

hey its not a joke , i am really ciut , and i really think she are more beautyfull then all the people in this forum.... come on guy give me a chance :icon_redface:

tilen5

No, me, thats why it takes so long, im efficent at reading mails and not replying for months.

Hay, I sound like perfect NG material, can I join uz?

Dont you drink clorox to make it faster? Or aint you loyal enough to drink that $H!T