DeletedUser

only special NGers do. :icon_razz:
p.s. nice mass attacks CLOROX. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:lol:
very nice Beddy. :icon_biggrin:

everyones going " OGZ!!! helpZ!!!

DeletedUser

your live lol, idk it said you were blocked or banned or something was removed, idk lol, mabe i was just hallucinating

Bedtime Bear

:lol:
very nice Beddy. :icon_biggrin:

everyones going " OGZ!!! helpZ!!!

Are your members unsure what that number in the top right of there screen means?

Do you want me to hold there hand and explain? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1.Are your members unsure what that number in the top right of there screen means?

2.Do you want me to hold their hand and explain? :icon_wink:

1.everyone knows that means incoming support
2.why do you want to hold their hand lol

DeletedUser833

very few at clorox have seen this number, largely because tribes that try to start crap with us are huge tribal recruiters and not tribal attackers, but even then we all know what it means.

DeletedUser

Well what NG did actually made sense. So don't blame them because it gives them an edge. I am happy I am not there them. I am in my own little place in K54 and k55 :lol:

DeletedUser

Well what NG did actually made sense. So don't blame them because it gives them an edge. I am happy I am not there them. I am in my own little place in K54 and k55 :lol:

It made sense what they did but if they are going like OMGZ I AM UNDER ATTACK etc. it dont:p

DeletedUser

I dont think we are like "OMGZ I GOT IN THIS TRIB TO GET ME SUPORT HELPZORZ!!!!" otherwise as a member since NG had 10 people, I am Mercenary987 btw, I would shoot myself and so would matty1.23 and xavirus

DeletedUser

It made sense what they did but if they are going like OMGZ I AM UNDER ATTACK etc. it dont:p

recruiting targets is bad, thats why its always polite to do research and ask around before recruiting :winks: