Oh brother where art thou?

DeletedUser

lmao :lol:
I think that said it all.

:axemen::axemen:

c'mon Apoc. Recruit us all back to blue! Then you can go war BA or what was previously RKN or TPC! You are keeping your knife sharp right? Never know when the next backstabbing opportunity will present itself!

DeletedUser53573

Mayb tf and v could backstab eachoyher and complete the world.

DeletedUser53573

Really? Cause the guys in tf were the ones who killed them...

DeletedUser67005

Like the way this is going... :) In reference to Dhudsons post against Bella, I can honestly say, dhudson, that YOU are in fact one of the most annoying players I've seen on W18. I'd also like to state that Bella is 3, no, 4 times a better player than you are, or ever will be... :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, who cares??? You are possibly one of the most dis-liked people I have ever come across and yet you still act as if you are whiter than white.

In summary, you screwed up MM who before APOC where the major force in W18, and now you run some piss pot tribe which really shouldn't even exist. how you have even got this far bemuses me so do us all a favour and just do one!!!!!

That's just plain rascist. What's my colouring got to do with this? If you really must know though, I actually have a tan and am not an albino. :icon_rolleyes:

FYI, -MM- became a major force after I joined the tribe and I was actually 1 of 4 Dukes in that tribe, including rmeints so he can attest to this. We did it with just one tribe and by fighting. We had a great team but unfortunately real life got in the way and we lost quite a few players, and because we didn't have 25 tribes from which to draw replacement players, it affected us.

In regards to =V=, I actually don't run it. Once again I am just part of a team. We exist although other tribes wanted us gone and we do that by fighting and playing this game the way it is supposed to be played whilst still having fun.

Finally, I have re-considered your suggestion about me quitting. If you pay every player in =V= and |TF|p1 2 months of premium each, I will quit W18 and give you my account. Seeing as one of your Dukes set this precedence, it should be easy enough for you to organise a collection.

edit: Thank you Assasin. Your sentiments are appreciated :)

DeletedUser53573

It was actually 6 months Bella. However, I can see where that may get a bit expensive, so I think 2 months is fair.

DeletedUser

Since themudge got 6 months premium to quit, i dont see why i should quit for only 2 months.. If Apoc want to pay people premium to quit then either it should be a set standard payment.. or should be based on size/skill/threat level. Although isn't there some rule about not dealing in premium points? Even if it is against the rules, it is pretty low.. the mails that have gone out to |TF|p1 members trying to recruit have given us all a huge laugh.. so keep them coming Apoc. I especially love to see how Apoc leaders who previously hated certain players now are trying to be their best friends and trying to persuade them to swap sides. lol

DeletedUser

We would rather good players dont go to waste getting devastated.

Oh well, months of pain for you then, enjoy.

DeletedUser

We would rather good players dont go to waste getting devastated.

Oh well, months of pain for you then, enjoy.

Yea because this is sooooooo painful. God I can I stand it. The pain......it is just to much! I guess I better hit delete because Apoc is nobling the snot out of me. :icon_rolleyes: Paaaaaain... Obviously if you think that a game is painful, you are far to involved in it and need to take a break. For you to think its going to cause others pain.....well isnt that just silly.

Enjoy -trying- to noble 27k villages. :icon_razz:

Dont want good players to go to waste???? Well Apoc leadership certainly didnt mind before! Boot Tango to noble her out, so we form |TF| and now that we go to war, NOW you want her to rejoin Apoc.....and yet before you wanted to noble her out. Well....I guess thats just another side of the two faced coin for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn just come back from a 3 day holiday and the forum had never so many posts

so bring it on

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: bokkelul

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212,972
Side 2: 0
Difference: 212,972

image.php

DeletedUser

Andrew Done today at 12:16
To all members of |TF|p1,

I have long been an advocate of TWA-S/Apoc-W/TF within the Apoc family, often acting as mediator on the (alarmingly) frequent occasions on which Rattlesnake8 and Cal- have acted irrationally & irratically.

As many of you will be aware within the last 24 hours TF's "leadership" has initiated an unprovoked attack upon Apoc.

Normally I would attempt to try to find a diplomatic solution to such an action but the fact that this attack appears to have been planned and has been coordinated with a number of the membership of =V= changes the game somewhat.

Rattlesnake8 and Cal- are now officially enemies of Apoc. |TF|p1 has been set to enemy.

I know many of you will not support this war. It is ultimately self-distructive. Any short term gains from Apoc will be quickly clawed back. After that the fates of Rattlesnake8, Cal- and any who side with them is inevitable.

So... What can you do?

Simple. If you do not want to attack your brothers in arms, or you simply wish to protect the time and effort you have invested in your account, please let me know.

I am confident that I can find homes for any that wish to move to Apoc. Of course such a transfer comes with but a single stipulation: Your ties to those members of TF that wish to pursue the war are severed and your loyalty is transferred to your new tribe.

Some of you, either through being misguided or simply through force of habit, will want to tie your fates to that of Cal- and Snake. That is your decision to make but... if you do want to transfer please contact me sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to manage such a move.

I await your response.

Your Apoc brother, Andy.

P.S. I am willing to try to negotiate an amnesty for those of you that have participated in the initial offensive against Apoc. This is a one time offer.
I stand by everything I wrote. Many have responded and have indicated that they are utterly flumoxed by Rattle's & Cal-'s behaviour. I'm not sure why considering they are both loose cannons and have been ever since they joined Apoc. My main surprise is that they didn't precipitate this conflict months ago.

Of course some have responded by attacking me - played for and got!
Unfortunately I don't have the one sent to =V= members. I am sure it would be almost as precious as the one sent to TF members, lol. (Concrete, please feel free to share )
My IGM to TF was simply a mail to former Apoc family members. I certainly would never send a similar mail to long standing enemies. I would be surprised if anyone within Apoc would do.

I'm pretty confident if such a mail existed you would have dug it (or made it) up.
My fav was the part where they would be granted amnesty if they would betray and leave their leaders and friends. 30 pieces of silver anyone?
Was it 30 or 20?

As I mentioned above, the mail was to former family members whose leadership has lost it. If anyone is taking 30 pieces it the poor saps who continue to follow such loons...
The brother part was hilarious too, hahaha. You really are taking the incestual family a little too far don't you think? I guess you need to resort to desperate measures whenever that Blue Dream of yours fades a little :p
You should try to get in role, you might actually enjoy yourself a little more. I must confess, I thought better of you. Ho hum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn just come back from a 3 day holiday and the forum had never so many posts

so bring it on

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: bokkelul

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side: