Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

HeftySmurf

I've ask and seen all list of Sia IPs. (last 20 logins). No UK ips into last 20.
Now you wants to change your words regarding: (you was not into last 10 days).

The other day? Im british, other day could mean in the last 30 days..

Also i can login 20 times a day and it repeats my ip continually, my ip would be removed in a day.

Its also illegal for you to know of Sia's account ip's to try look me up you know.

DeletedUser

Ampac did you know that other day i was into your account?

I'm romanian, other day mean = now 2 years ago ! jk. LOL

Hefty stop talking BS. Take 1 acc, build it up and have fun into.
But you start to talks to impress Ampac that you was so great, and people still trust in you to let them into their account.
So I prove that:
- you was not "into last days" into Sia account
- in worst case that you was, it mean you somehow trick someone from Sparta and that person was sit Sia for 1-2 day.

Its also illegal for you to know of Sia's account ip's to try look me up you know.

Can I ask you something: if TW admins let visible the "Setting->Logins" option so for someone to see who logs into why you tell me that "is legall to knows someone account ip's" ? Maybe I verify your words so to make sure that nobody hack that acc lol !

If I proceed something wrong, I'm sure some admins will ban me for that but I'm doubth since I do not illegal stuffs!

Now , if you excuse me, take your pride into other part and have fun with it AND LET MY FRIENDS acc alone , out of your mighty, ok?
Thank you.

That all I'm ask to you.. I'm sure you can find other kinds of subject (other then: I was so mighty that I was even into Sia acc the other day - nn dorin: other = now years ago! ) more plausible, to say how great you are and how people still trust in you. And as I see your imagination is rich so you can find lots of other things to say. ;)

HeftySmurf

Ampac did you know that other day i was into your account?

I'm romanian, other day mean = now 2 years ago ! jk. LOL

Hefty stop talking BS. Take 1 acc, build it up and have fun into.
But you start to talks to impress Ampac that you was so great, and people still trust in you to let them into their account.
So I prove that:
- you was not "into last days" into Sia account
- in worst case that you was, it mean you somehow trick someone from Sparta and that person was sit Sia for 1-2 day.

Can I ask you something: if TW admins let visible the "Setting->Logins" option so for someone to see who logs into why you tell me that "is legall to knows someone account ip's" ? Maybe I verify your words so to make sure that nobody hack that acc lol !

If I proceed something wrong, I'm sure some admins will ban me for that but I'm doubth since I do not illegal stuffs!

Now , if you excuse me, take your pride into other part and have fun with it AND LET MY FRIENDS acc alone , out of your mighty, ok?
Thank you.

That all I'm ask to you.. I'm sure you can find other kinds of subject (other then: I was so mighty that I was even into Sia acc the other day - nn dorin: other = now years ago! ) more plausible, to say how great you are and how people still trust in you. And as I see your imagination is rich so you can find lots of other things to say. ;)

Heh, wait till i get home, ill gladly show you my skype logs with Sia.

rich26ca

hey dorin if you read what he says, he could log in today and if there are 20 more logins before you check you wouldn't see his ip address there. and if he is bouncing his ip which alot of old schoolers do you wouldn't see a recognizable IP to begin with. not saying he isn't lying to you just that there is a possibility that he is telling the truth the screen shot will show alot if he post it.

boredom, dang breaks ;D

hey all happy holidays

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I did say you lied but i was not verify in past your words, ok?

For rest : *no comment* :|

DeletedUser

I miss the regular W20 posters :(

The old ones anyway.

To keep on topic, it is what is going to happen. I've not kept track on the thread, but I can safely say, Prime will win either recruiting or nobling.

Guess whats easier guise?

DeletedUser

I miss the regular W20 posters :(

The old ones anyway.

To keep on topic, it is what is going to happen. I've not kept track on the thread, but I can safely say, Prime will win either recruiting or nobling.

Guess whats easier guise?

Have I been summoned?

Good job to Prime getting so far, don't care how they did it, seems the world is pretty much over. Lol at Hefty still being the delusional wannabe pro who thinks his IQ is out of this world but then doesn't know how to apply "your" and "you're" correctly. Pity Chase left, heard it was fun having you around as a mod :icon_sad:.

Anyways, hope you guys all had a merry christmas and a happy new year, I wish you all a successful and happy 2011 :)

Special hello goes to Prime of course, being the biased person that I am. Extra special hello and <3 goes to Ziggy who seems to have lurked and posted around here.

DeletedUser

have i been summoned?

Good job to prime getting so far, don't care how they did it, seems the world is pretty much over. Lol at hefty still being the delusional wannabe pro who thinks his iq is out of this world but then doesn't know how to apply "your" and "you're" correctly. Pity chase left, heard it was fun having you around as a mod :icon_sad:.

Anyways, hope you guys all had a merry christmas and a happy new year, i wish you all a successful and happy 2011 :)

special hello goes to prime of course, being the biased person that i am. Extra special hello and <3 goes to ziggy who seems to have lurked and posted around here.

op <3

HeftySmurf

Have I been summoned?

Good job to Prime getting so far, don't care how they did it, seems the world is pretty much over. Lol at Hefty still being the delusional wannabe pro who thinks his IQ is out of this world but then doesn't know how to apply "your" and "you're" correctly. Pity Chase left, heard it was fun having you around as a mod :icon_sad:.

Anyways, hope you guys all had a merry christmas and a happy new year, I wish you all a successful and happy 2011 :)

Special hello goes to Prime of course, being the biased person that I am. Extra special hello and <3 goes to Ziggy who seems to have lurked and posted around here.

I could so easily report you for being a grammar nazi as im dyslexic, something known, its on my innogames thing.

DeletedUser

Because A. Im a mod and B. its agaisnt the rules.

You're a mod on a different Innogames game. Nauzhror, for example, is a known moderator on the .co.uk forums, however, carries no weight on .net

Same for here. Stop flaunting your apparent modding over a game nobody particularly cares about on these forums.

HeftySmurf

You're a mod on a different Innogames game. Nauzhror, for example, is a known moderator on the .co.uk forums, however, carries no weight on .net

Same for here. Stop flaunting your apparent modding over a game nobody particularly cares about on these forums.

I mod Tribalwars Beta, so A. It is actually cared about. B. Your an idiot, i am not flaunting he is breaking rules and C. Who cares about you really.