Oh Legit, My Love, My obsession...

DeletedUser

You mean, like what you have done here...which may be a lot of things, but it is definitely not spam. Ohwait. :icon_eek:

considering this thread is already spam, what are you doing here? :eek: shouldn't you be like, failing to declare on SKY on w32? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Levy <3 :)

This is a nice, friendly thread designed for commenting sarcastically on the legitimacy of, well, Legit :)

DeletedUser

really googly? was it neccessary to have me in your location, bio, profession and after every post i make? :|

DeletedUser

Matt, Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you don't stop spamming
Im going to smack you,
Slap you
And then make you eat your own poo

I think mines the best so far :p
(Don't mean anything towards legit, just for fun )

DeletedUser

There was once a young man name of matt,
who liked to stroke his pet cat.
He ate tonnes of pear,
And got stuck in his chair,
And ever since then he be fat :)

I prefered this one personally :)
(disclaimer - this isn't meant as a personal attack, merely a slightly rude limerick - the harsh ones stay in barney chat)

DeletedUser

(disclaimer - this isn't meant as a personal attack, merely a slightly rude limerick - the harsh ones stay in barney chat)

I remember that one! hahaha :lol: Have u got the rest saved?

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I don't think I have seen many in Barney chat?

DeletedUser

considering this thread is already spam, what are you doing here? :eek: shouldn't you be like, failing to declare on SKY on w32? :icon_razz:

And relieve you of your duties? Not a chance.

Keep it on topic of Legit please. I want my thread to be spam free :icon_rolleyes:

And how's that going for you? :icon_rolleyes:

/sighs

On topic...

Umm. I have no idea.