Oh noes... NAN IS COMING! RUN!!!

DeletedUser

@ the dude before Sumner... those stats are invalid because COMING isn't a part of NaN ;)

Kaythnxbai!

Umm... ok, then take one village from your side in conquers, you just made the stats a small bit better for us.

kthnxbai!

DeletedUser

I think if anyone is to post conquers for this war, please make sure you manually do it to ensure this is only counted since declaration.

DeletedUser

That we're all boring old men and women?

Mainly yes, this is a game, you were not surprised by us declaring, we have done it openly, and as stressed a few times already, in a humorous manner, which is all we play this game for a good laugh and some fun.

All your players have come on and done is go "Ha, look at the stats, you are shit!" actually the "Ha!" would be too much fun.

But for what it's worth i do hope you get some sort of sense of fun out of playing this game, I truly do.

DeletedUser53562

I think if anyone is to post conquers for this war, please make sure you manually do it to ensure this is only counted since declaration.

That's BS, we've been hammering these guys for months. All stats are valid. Just because they decided to form a coalition and declare is irrelevant. I believe if we could pull WWA stats, forever stats would be well over 200 against all of them. This war has been going on since nobles came out and we're killing them, even with morale on their side.

The only thing that has changed is they learned how to send fakes and joined together. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53562

Curiosity got the better of me.

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2605&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=3035&min=0&max=0 - Ah there we go. 63 WWA (now GED) conquers.

And yeah I was a little off on my forever estimate. :icon_redface: Total conquers against these noobs is 133:10.

They've got quite a few Symbol refugees too. I believe the total against Symbol was 116:9. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: [-?-], AVALON, GED, GEDU

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 921
Side 2: 441
Difference: 480

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 6
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,751,578
Side 2: 1,230,821
Difference: 3,520,757

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 375,120
Side 2: 28,229
Difference: 346,891

chart

Tazecca

Mainly yes, this is a game, you were not surprised by us declaring, we have done it openly, and as stressed a few times already, in a humorous manner, which is all we play this game for a good laugh and some fun.

All your players have come on and done is go "Ha, look at the stats, you are shit!" actually the "Ha!" would be too much fun.

But for what it's worth i do hope you get some sort of sense of fun out of playing this game, I truly do.

Humorous?
wow... comedians that you are
i find the stats funny...and its no wonder that u want them removed and changed to decleration....
no one called you S*** ... if u think u are fine... but dont put words in MY mouth

DeletedUser

"Stats are void because we have just declared", best argument I've seen in a while :/

DeletedUser

Curiosity got the better of me.

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2605&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=3035&min=0&max=0 - Ah there we go. 63 WWA (now GED) conquers.

And yeah I was a little off on my forever estimate. :icon_redface: Total conquers against these noobs is 133:10.

They've got quite a few Symbol refugees too. I believe the total against Symbol was 116:9. :)

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: [-?-], AVALON, GED, GEDU

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 921
Side 2: 441
Difference: 480

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 6
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,751,578
Side 2: 1,230,821
Difference: 3,520,757

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 375,120
Side 2: 28,229
Difference: 346,891

chart
[/SPOIL]

And if you add Leonova's original premade tribe Deus to this list I am sure the list will grow even longer.

DeletedUser

[/SPOIL]And if you add Leonova's original premade tribe Deus to this list I am sure the list will grow even longer.

It wasn't my pre-made... nor do I think it ever was (haven't checked the facts on that one)one... even if it were a pre-made it wasn't mine at all... it was Champ Jr IV's to which I took the reigns of... a series of events that I will take part blame on happened and forced my hand leading me to A-O 2 and the current [-?-]...

Either way we don't hold much hope but as often mentioned... we're here to "cause a ruckus", we're here to "have fun" and we're here to "just be a pain in there behind if anything at all"... Stats don't bother us, they bother Nooble winning this skirmish against Nooble is a long shot, hot-headed and fa' fetched idea.

Adding stats just means that is all you're concerned about... we declared for the reasons on the main post and nothing more.

DeletedUser

It wasn't my pre-made... nor do I think it ever was (haven't checked the facts on that one)one... even if it were a pre-made it wasn't mine at all... it was Champ Jr IV's to which I took the reigns of... a series of events that I will take part blame on happened and forced my hand leading me to A-O 2 and the current [-?-]...

Either way we don't hold much hope but as often mentioned... we're here to "cause a ruckus", we're here to "have fun" and we're here to "just be a pain in there behind if anything at all"... Stats don't bother us, they bother Nooble winning this skirmish against Nooble is a long shot, hot-headed and fa' fetched idea.

Adding stats just means that is all you're concerned about... we declared for the reasons on the main post and nothing more.

I think there is more fun in winning... but thats just me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think there is more fun in winning... but thats just me :icon_rolleyes:
Indeed there is more fun in winning, but then again our exp. doesn't stack up with Nooble's so it's pretty much a suicidal task and we know it... so we're just gonna take it as it comes and have a laugh... either at our luck, our stupidity or at what everyone posts...

DeletedUser

Leo really cant back you up on this one since i am across the world from you guys. Wish you good luck against Nooble you may be able to extend your life a bit longer

DeletedUser

/Picks out the flamethrower.

I don't actually know were to begin in this mess so I will just wish NAN good luck. You guys kick some major ass!

DeletedUser

@ Barf - thanks mate... I'll send some of your haymakers their way ;)

@ Royal - ooo... nice new flamethrower... how much did that sting yah and where can I find/buy one? :O

DeletedUser

You need to earn your flamethrower by having a filthy mouth and a large ego.

DeletedUser

You need to earn your flamethrower by having a filthy mouth and a large ego.
Awwww... mouth is often filthy but I've kinda locked my ego in a cage and left it to starve :lol:

Don't need it growing just yet... he escapes some days and runs rampert as it is >_<