Old DBD members...

DeletedUser

Hows things going for you guys?

Hope all is ok... And not everyone is almost dead, lol...

The original Neley is back!!! Wahoo, lol... unlucky you!!!

Anyway... look forward to your replies...

DeletedUser

Hows things going for you guys?

Hope all is ok... And not everyone is almost dead, lol...

The original Neley is back!!! Wahoo, lol... unlucky you!!!

Anyway... look forward to your replies...

wasnt in dbd but nice to see you back/around again

DeletedUser

Started out in DBD5:icon_sad:
Then DBD :axemen::axemen::axemen:
Now WAB:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wait... where's DBD??

When I was around, they were ranked like 1... and.. what?

If anybody remembers me, I was Luzzu, I spammed you all. Then you were all active on the forums, which you aren't now anyway...

But what happened to DBD?

Scperafita

"DBD is a bunch of hugging low life point whores"

zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONC

Superghetto Refugee

DeletedUser

Wait... where's DBD??

When I was around, they were ranked like 1... and.. what?

If anybody remembers me, I was Luzzu, I spammed you all. Then you were all active on the forums, which you aren't now anyway...

But what happened to DBD?

We got fed up of them and AF, JG and a few other tribes declared war on them, before it even started they disbanded, DBD merged into UNSF and DBD2-5345789349058 are now CV who have been mostly nobled as well.

DeletedUser

DBD family had a lot of inactives, too many and conflicting diplomacy between the different branches. When the future disbanding of DBD became common knowledge to DBD members the AF family decided to boost up their rep and declared war, cos they just like attention and have yet to fight a proper war so they still to this day like to think they brought down DBD, the tribe they feared, simply because they havent really achieved much in this world:icon_eek:.......and they gotta brag bout something

DeletedUser

Thank for explaining :D

Well, too bad :p I liked them :p

Them and AoW, dunno why, I just did lol

DeletedUser

DBD family had a lot of inactives, too many and conflicting diplomacy between the different branches. When the future disbanding of DBD became common knowledge to DBD members the AF family decided to boost up their rep and declared war, cos they just like attention and have yet to fight a proper war so they still to this day like to think they brought down DBD, the tribe they feared, simply because they havent really achieved much in this world:icon_eek:.......and they gotta brag bout something

DBD weren't feared, at least not since w00t was finished.

The original leadership was amazing and DBD were a respected tribe with some really good players. Then the original leaders quit and the tribe went to shit.

AF was finishing off XP and strengthening their position while JG strengthened theirs by finishing off BoSL, all this time plans to take down DBD were in the works and months before we declared troops were being moved to the front lines.

Once BoSL and XP were finished AF and JG now had stronger positions and were ready to fight the 400+ member strong tribes. DBD were dying by this point due to bad leadership and inactives.

A few weeks before we actually declared war they started planning the merge into UNSF.
AF declared, DBD panicked and moved the merge up, the rejected members formed CV which AF and JG have since fought and taken out of their areas.

DeletedUser

Neley knows that DBD are disbanded, i think he's more intrested in talking to some of the friends he's made on the game that used to be in DBD

DeletedUser7846

DBD weren't feared, at least not since w00t was finished.

The original leadership was amazing and DBD were a respected tribe with some really good players. Then the original leaders quit and the tribe went to shit.

AF was finishing off XP and strengthening their position while JG strengthened theirs by finishing off BoSL, all this time plans to take down DBD were in the works and months before we declared troops were being moved to the front lines.

Once BoSL and XP were finished AF and JG now had stronger positions and were ready to fight the 400+ member strong tribes. DBD were dying by this point due to bad leadership and inactives.

A few weeks before we actually declared war they started planning the merge into UNSF.
AF declared, DBD panicked and moved the merge up, the rejected members formed CV which AF and JG have since fought and taken out of their areas.

Stop making AF look like douches.