Old DBD members...

DeletedUser

cos I just like attention and have yet to fight a proper war so I still to this day like to think I am worthy of speaking about things I know nothing of in this forum simply because I havent really achieved much in this world except run from every tribe i've ever been in when a war breaks out so that I don't get eaten:icon_eek:.......and I gotta brag bout something

fixed for you :icon_wink:

olympus

oooooo i was in DBD4 and the only reason i admit too it is because there was a few that was pro players, it was the noobs that brung the tribe down. Thorn is red *coughcough*

Just Joking ^^

Shiberu

fixed for you :icon_wink:

OMFG its himself, Sly:icon_razz:. Btw, instead of mouthing off about a player who you know nothing about, how about concentrating on leading your tribe and losing the war?

Shiberu

awww im sorry to hear that. most people go into better tribes after they leave a crap tribe! :lol::lol:

Blah, blah, blah to infinity. Whats sad is you are parroting what a majority of players in W4 think. How does it feel to be a sheep? It must be nice not to think for yourself, right? I ask because I don't usually like going along with everybody else and prefer thinking out things on my own. You should try it sometimes. Might hurt a little at first, but I am sure you will eventually get the hang of it:icon_razz:.

PS. Many people in the former DBD were some of the best players I have come across in this game. And also the ones who would always come through for their allies/friends, whatever it took. Can you say the same for yourself? Or better, can someone else say the same about you?

DeletedUser

Hey all old DBD members, really nice reminiscing about a tribe who only started wars with tribes a tenth the size of their family (cough TH cough) and as soon as their "sister" tribes came under attacks bottled it. :icon_redface:

Did I say that?!

But in all seriousness; can we keep this to mail? (and yes I actually don't mind DBD, I didnt mean (most) of the above). <

DeletedUser

Down with ..... you?

I, Edgey10 would like to join this heroic crusade against the Puddlepeanut, I am offended by my lack of ability to work out what a puddle peanut is. Especially what motive a peanut would have to jump in a puddle and ruin his delicious flavour, it just isn't right!

Down with the Peanut! :axemen:

DeletedUser

PS. Many people in the former DBD were some of the best players I have come across in this game. And also the ones who would always come through for their allies/friends, whatever it took. Can you say the same for yourself? Or better, can someone else say the same about you?

Much like this one?

OMFG its himself, Sly:icon_razz:. Btw, instead of mouthing off about a player who you know nothing about, how about concentrating on leading your tribe and losing the war?

This is all we really need to know isn't it?

Code:
Tribalwars Player Profile: Ruthenian (tribe changes)
For tribe changes prior to Feb 9th 2008 please click here.
Old tribe	New tribe	Date/Time	Points
UNSF2	None	09th August 2008 - 01:05:03	1,114,303
None	_WAB_	09th August 2008 - 15:05:02	1,118,395

Flee from UNSF in face of war.

DeletedUser

Hows things going for you guys?

Hope all is ok... And not everyone is almost dead, lol...

The original Neley is back!!! Wahoo, lol... unlucky you!!!

Anyway... look forward to your replies...

didnt i take your villages:lol: