Old DBD members...

DeletedUser

Code:
Tribalwars Player Profile: Ruthenian (tribe changes)
For tribe changes prior to Feb 9th 2008 please click here.
Old tribe	New tribe	Date/Time	Points
UNSF2	None	09th August 2008 - 01:05:03	1,114,303
None	_WAB_	09th August 2008 - 15:05:02	1,118,395

Flee from UNSF in face of war.

I had CV all over my left side, GX all over my right side. Surrounded by enemys all over me. I was the only UNSFer in the top 15 for that K. No support from UNSF except good luck. I was the 2 tribes common enemy and i had no illusions as to what what was gonna go down. Between a rock and a hard place, stood no chance, any of you would of done the same.
Like when u got tired of fighting XL u decided to merge hmmmmmmmm????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had CV all over my left side, GX all over my right side. Surrounded by enemys all over me. I was the only UNSFer in the top 15 for that K. No support from UNSF except good luck. I was the 2 tribes common enemy and i had no illusions as to what what was gonna go down. Between a rock and a hard place, stood no chance, any of you would of done the same.

actually i beleive the bulk of us here in W4 would have stayed & had fun fighting against CV & GX

DeletedUser

I, Edgey10 would like to join this heroic crusade against the Puddlepeanut, I am offended by my lack of ability to work out what a puddle peanut is. Especially what motive a peanut would have to jump in a puddle and ruin his delicious flavour, it just isn't right!

Down with the Peanut! :axemen:

You know and love me. If you wish to know who the moron is behind this accountname just get your a** on msn and i'll tell you.

DeletedUser

hmmm ... random jibberish from your lips ... BEAUTIFUL!

No, actually nothing like when I decided to join NOT merge with XL. If you perhaps had a clue about previous wars and their outcomes you might acutally be aware of the particulars. Regardless, you are entititled to your opinion and are free to take whatever actions you choose.

However, to distinguish the differences between you and I and the situation which you brought up; me going to XL; let me start here.

TW (my previous tribe) was surrounded by XL from day one. We had XL and family on our border on k15, k25, k26, k17. We stood very little to any chance of actually winning our war. We acknowledged this very early in the battle; HOWEVER still decided to fight on and defend our tribe. Its a little thing called loyalty. Perhaps you haven't heard of it, but I entreat you to learn a lesson or two from others that have it.

Not that this needs to be rehashed again, but apparently since you like to drudge up the far distant past, let me give you or the community ANOTHER history lesson.

XL declared war on TW. TW got shafted by their long standing allies DBD ... wait did that stand for death before dishonor? Because honestly, DBD showed very very little honor while abandoning their long standing ally TW in this war. Either way, personal opinions and geo-politics aside. We as TW were surrounded on three sides during our war ... but you didn't see any TW member fleeing when war was declared. In fact, none of us moved on to other tribes until such time that TW as an entity was dead.

By this I mean, our duke was inactive for the entire war, me, as baron, took up the reigns, along with queen feril ( i still love her death) and plodded on as best we could without a duke. We fought a tribal family that outnumbered us 11 to 1 in points and lasted for 5 months, giving them hell on earth for each and every day.

When our ranks had been taken down to only 4 or 5 members, due to inactivity, of course I had no option but to try and save my tribemembers' world 4 experiences. I guess as you were but a peon in DBD you had no clue, but I managed to secure a few of my members entrance into DBD ... oscarius, and wolfhawk. Do you remember them? Probably not because you did shit for nothing for dbd. How do I know? Well lets just say I know lots that goes on in this world.

The other's I secured entrance into XL. Unaware of the circumstances behind this I don't fault you, but the condition of my tribemate's survival was soley on my joining XL. I did not exactly want to join my enemy, however, as I think any good and honorable leader would do; I sacrificed my own wants and wishes for the best interests of my tribemates.

Fault me if you will. But I DID NOT leave my tribe when we were still a functioning unit. I only left once everyone I had asked to be put on a safe list and protected until they left and found a new home, actually found such a place.

YOU, however, fled at the outset of war because you feared for you existence. GX and CV surrounding you. BOOOOO HOOOO! Cry me a goddamn river. Grow a set of balls, learn how to defend your villages and perhaps, just maybe, don't noble mr inactive crazy fox for 1/2 of your points?

DeletedUser23251

Slytown says the truth
He was a thorn in XL's side for months and months, even when the war was basically over and he had less than 100 000 points the combined might of XL could not take him down. He originally had a bit of support from his tribemates but mostly it was all him.
If you are trying to equate running scared from an enemy to his valiant fighting almost to the death and then earning respect and honour enough to be able to join his enemies without anyone at all complaining, then you are an idiot.

LauraDestroya

That's really not true. I'd rather lose all my villages than leave UNSF.

DeletedUser

I`d delete my account before leaving UNSF :icon_evil:

But i was only in UNSF2 where they stick people the family doesnt care too much about or the players that seem suspicious to them.

I would of gladly stayed in UNSF2 and defended myself if i got any support at all, even 10k swrs but alas nothing was provided for, no plans even were in place to support me, although i talked to a few barons asking for it, it was quite clear i was left out to dry. No why would i sacrifice everything i built for, for a tribe that didnt give a toss about me?

LauraDestroya

But i was only in UNSF2 where they stick people the family doesnt care too much about or the players that seem suspicious to them.

I would of gladly stayed in UNSF2 and defended myself if i got any support at all, even 10k swrs but alas nothing was provided for, no plans even were in place to support me, although i talked to a few barons asking for it, it was quite clear i was left out to dry. No why would i sacrifice everything i built for, for a tribe that didnt give a toss about me?

UNSF2 people don't see anything differently than UNSF people, so I don't know where you got that idea from.

As for the other stuff, I'm not going to discuss it in the forums. You still have issues about that, feel free to write me ingame.

DeletedUser

You would have left even if you were in UNSF. Even players not in UNSF know that UNSF/UNSF2 are exactly the same, with the only difference being the tribe tag in game. The fact that you failed to notice this even after 2 months in UNSF says enough about your devotion to the tribe.

The only losses you had while being in UNSF where the villages you nobled from yourself, so save the selfpity for an occasion where it is justified.

Fact is UNSF declared war on GX/CV:
2008,August 8th, 22:50

You left UNSF:
2008,August 9th, 01:05

Thanks for being loyal almost 3 hours. We are not complaining from UNSF, that you left as soon as you noticed the war. But if you want to pick on others on the public forum, then deal with it, when your own mistakes are pointed out.

DeletedUser

I believe UNSF is certainly a very great tribe, i have no ill feelings against them but i wasnt gonna fight my buds from CV in K3 over UNSF, simple as that. But correct me if im wrong if its not customary for Support to be sent to the frontlines or to isolated players pre-war declaration?

Im a small rim player i dont have many villas in distant continents, i dont have hugely powerful allies that can help me. I got my first village in K3 (cant get more rim than that) and i managed to last this long by being active and playing well, i wasnt gonna drop all my work down the tubes just because of one persons declaration. U can say things about me all you want but i feel that in my position at that particular time i made a good call.
And what mistake , who am i picking on highque?

Now this topic isnt about me at all, am surprised why its hasnt been closed down, cos this is up and above off topic. The only reason am still on here making a fool of myself in front of W4s elite is because someone here constantly pops up, questions and slanders me. But whatever you guys have nothing better to do so keep it coming.

Geschlossen?

DeletedUser

I believe UNSF is certainly a very great tribe, i have no ill feelings against them but i wasnt gonna fight my buds from CV in K3 over UNSF, simple as that.
I can understand that, but this wasn't the reason you gave in your other post.

But correct me if im wrong if its not customary for Support to be sent to the frontlines or to isolated players pre-war declaration?
Often it is not wise or not even possible to support all exposed villages. With 4 continents of front line and thousands of villages behind enemy lines, I think it is reasonable that players who are actually under attack are priority.

Im a small rim player i dont have many villas in distant continents, i dont have hugely powerful allies that can help me. I got my first village in K3 (cant get more rim than that) and i managed to last this long by being active and playing well, i wasnt gonna drop all my work down the tubes just because of one persons declaration. U can say things about me all you want but i feel that in my position at that particular time i made a good call.
Good or bad, you have your reasons for making your decision. As I wrote in my other post, noone in UNSF is complaining about your decision. But don't say that the reason is because you were put in UNSF2 and that everyone in UNSF2 is not trusted and that they are not cared about.

And what mistake , who am i picking on highque?

It seems you were picking on AF, along with the following quote there were a couple of "Down with AF"-kind of posts.
DBD family had a lot of inactives, too many and conflicting diplomacy between the different branches. When the future disbanding of DBD became common knowledge to DBD members the AF family decided to boost up their rep and declared war, cos they just like attention and have yet to fight a proper war so they still to this day like to think they brought down DBD, the tribe they feared, simply because they havent really achieved much in this world:icon_eek:.......and they gotta brag bout something

Call me an idealist, but I don't like changing tribes like changing my underwear. In your case, I would have made up my mind about which tribe I wanted to be loyal to, and have sticked to that decision. So for me it was a mistake to join UNSF.

Now this topic isnt about me at all, am surprised why its hasnt been closed down, cos this is up and above off topic. The only reason am still on here making a fool of myself in front of W4s elite is because someone here constantly pops up, questions and slanders me. But whatever you guys have nothing better to do so keep it coming.

Geschlossen?
This topic isn't about you. But a few posts talking bad about AF and then one about UNSF inevitably must provoke some responce, right?

DeletedUser

I had many reasons for leaving not one, and i stated some of them in UNSF forum.

Yes many fronts, many players, by the time incomings would of appeared on my screen it would of been too late, cos enemy villas are 1hrs noble time from my core. Oh well i guess i didnt fit the bill, if i would of stayed, UNSF stats wouldnt of been so hot, leave it that

Noone from AF gives a toss bout what i said and why should they. who am i in the grand sceme of things? An occasional spammer, noone in their right mind would take what i say seriously, except slytown who seems to have it in for me or something

Dont try to preach TW morals. Just because a tribe sends you an invite and you accept, youre suppose to be instantaneously loyal to it? Few hours after i left i had pair of villas instantly nobled by UNSF, great show of support that was. Then by all means what UNSF did to CV is backstabbing treachery, allies one minute then NAP then war. Whereas UNSF had never really had history with GX. Am loyal to the DBD members and i always help them out when i am asked

And suddenly all you guys care bout AF so much? Give me a break

So for me it was a mistake to join UNSF.
Hey, i can hook you up with an invite to WAB, if you feel that way,haha

PS I still wub UNSF think theyre the numero uno tribe, sorry if it seems am bashing them, just had to justify my actions, and i wouldnt have to if you didnt challenge me. I mean come oooon AF? Seriously?

Geschlossen........loooolitaa thats ur que

DeletedUser18829

Dont try to preach TW morals. Just because a tribe sends you an invite and you accept, youre suppose to be instantaneously loyal to it? Few hours after i left i had pair of villas instantly nobled by UNSF, great show of support that was. Then by all means what UNSF did to CV is backstabbing treachery, allies one minute then NAP then war. Whereas UNSF had never really had history with GX. Am loyal to the DBD members and i always help them out when i am asked

Make up your mind kiddo. Are you really "sorry for making it seem like you're bashing" UNSF, or do you really think we're treacherous backstabbers?

DeletedUser

An occasional spammer, noone in their right mind would take what i say seriously

I was only addressing your accusations against UNSF. As you have admitted that you shouldn't be taken seriously, I have nothing more to say concerning this.

diegoelgrande

U must inform yourself for the reason. Don`t write things that u have no idea.

we are to noisy!!!!!

And UNSF like to have naps after war.

So after their waar with RE, they decided to have a nap, but we start fighting with GX and we woke up the moster:icon_redface:.....

He warned us, saying that we must shut up, so they can continue sleeping, but we were so happy with our little game call "waar", so we continue....

The answer doesnt make us wait: the big moster get angry with us, and now we are....

PS: nice to see you here Kara.....GL

DeletedUser7696

What happened to DBD family is simple:

Those who created the DBD monster and those who were trusted by the leaders of all DBD tribes left the game. A vital link in the chain of command was broken, which was the only link relating the different branches. They left a big void, too big, for smart a** Pharaoh to fill. Few trusted him, no body or few knew what was he thinking, or even if he was actually capable of thinking. Those who did not want to fight AF left for UNSF, and those who wanted went to CV.

diegoelgrande

What happened to DBD family is simple:

Those who created the DBD monster and those who were trusted by the leaders of all DBD tribes left the game. A vital link in the chain of command was broken, which was the only link relating the different branches. They left a big void, too big, for smart a** Pharaoh to fill. Few trusted him, no body or few knew what was he thinking, or even if he was actually capable of thinking. Those who did not want to fight AF left for UNSF, and those who wanted went to CV.

Nice explanaçtion......but... have you ever been in DBD??? or in any of its branches???