Old old Tribes?

DeletedUser

yes,they both talked bit in forum,being targeted,and sudently have RL issue,We all know what those kind of story are about,Im not talking here about a player who fighted for long and sudently quit,but about player who never fighted for shit and sudently quit due to 'Rl issue'' soon as they get declared on+targeted.

I obviously got load of respect for those 2 true fighter.:icon_rolleyes:

as for Micro ''merge offer'' assumption,I would like to see some kind of evidence to back up this kind of statement...

Kriid, I wasn't saying that as soon as they were attacked they had real life issues. Sherlock was having real life issues when I was trying to have FS attack Manic.

DeletedUser

i miss izzy wizzy's map's... i dont miss him but oh the mapssss were goooooood

i always feel so used for my maps :( If i wasnt such a nub i would come back and pwn your ass.. but alas.. i am what i am. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wIzzy, if you ever need to come back just know that theres always an open slot :D

The Great 1One1

wIzzy, if you ever need to come back just know that theres always an open slot :D

Wiz has kept telling me that if he wewre to return to W24, it would be to that amzing tribe that have proved their point, Ronin. :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

To my knowledge Sherlock was out because of real life issues. I'm also pretty sure Fester was around for some time after that.

Sherlock did have some real life trouble, caused by the attacks to be honest. He was spending 16+ hours a day on here fighting, tagging, sitting. He has a family whom he was ignoring so in the end finally figured out that his family is more important than the game and so quit.
Fester was barely around, he was sat by myself and a couple of others throughout a lot of the war and came back just after the SOA merge but then left again.

@Others, yes sherlock and fester basically quit when we needed them the most, but you cant call them nooby fighters. In any war, or fight FS got into, sherlock and fester were on the front lines, taking the most villages. They were both on the fastest noblers map at one point and fester was top 20 OD for a while

deadsocks

Me and Knight Saber have been working on becoming uber at maps.
I don't think we can expect to ever be up to wIz's standards, but someone has to make maps for the tribe... :)

As for RL issues hitting players who are under attack, well... when you aren't under attack, you can pretty much log in a couple of times a day and leave it at that, but defending often requires you to be on all day, every day. Someone with IRL issues could arguably still play while they weren't under attack.

DeletedUser

Me and Knight Saber have been working on becoming uber at maps.
I don't think we can expect to ever be up to wIz's standards, but someone has to make maps for the tribe... :)

As for RL issues hitting players who are under attack, well... when you aren't under attack, you can pretty much log in a couple of times a day and leave it at that, but defending often requires you to be on all day, every day. Someone with IRL issues could arguably still play while they weren't under attack.

im sure you will do fine. you have a very creative mind and talent.

DeletedUser

Wiz has kept telling me that if he wewre to return to W24, it would be to that amzing tribe that have proved their point, Ronin. :icon_rolleyes:

naw. I was thinking about joingin S.A and makeign them number 1 :lol:

STAFAST

Sherlock did have some real life trouble, caused by the attacks to be honest. He was spending 16+ hours a day on here fighting, tagging, sitting. He has a family whom he was ignoring so in the end finally figured out that his family is more important than the game and so quit.
Fester was barely around, he was sat by myself and a couple of others throughout a lot of the war and came back just after the SOA merge but then left again.

@Others, yes sherlock and fester basically quit when we needed them the most, but you cant call them nooby fighters. In any war, or fight FS got into, sherlock and fester were on the front lines, taking the most villages. They were both on the fastest noblers map at one point and fester was top 20 OD for a while

Bo my friend, they wimped out, i talked with both until they walked away, and called them p...well i cant say because i will get infractons. But i left FS because they refused to fight manic. When that fight ended and i still lived, i begged them to attack storm, they refused again. Storm finally attacked and i begged them again to fight back , they left. All they were really good for was attacking players that could not or would not fight back.

When a real battle came their way they would not fight back, and you know full well how much i liked them both. But war fighter they were not.

DeletedUser

@wiz
off course you can make s.a. Number 1,your old tribal hugging ways.right?
:p

Shusaku Chiba

i remember them aswell. slightly like top i think 20? 15 or so they were ranked. ages ago i have to say since ive played w9, 18 and 24. (main worlds)

Nah they where around 6 or 7th. A rim tribe.

DeletedUser

A tribe that gained its rank through recruitment only, for the first war they got in also killed them.

slowdowntubby

I'm not going to say that FUSE was super good or anything, but what you say isn't entirely true Rukoh. FUSE warred MORE successfully (yes, I know, after VVV had done all the damage, yadda yadda). Then FUSE picked a fight a little bit too big with VVV and got gangbanged by Garuda, V, and Kinky. Nickers and Adam killed mad89 in one day and that was that.

I will say that a great deal of VVV north, the vaunted awesome war tribe that everybody wanted to suck off, came from FUSE. FUSE in fact had a lot of really good players who worked well together in small groups. The problem was the duke was a flake, there was a power struggle at the top, and the tribe crumbled without leadership. I think under better leadership and subsequent better diplomacy FUSE would have made a major impact on this world.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to say that FUSE was super good or anything, but what you say isn't entirely true Rukoh. FUSE warred MORE successfully (yes, I know, after VVV had done all the damage, yadda yadda). Then FUSE picked a fight a little bit too big with VVV and got gangbanged by Garuda, V, and Kinky. Nickers and Adam killed mad89 in one day and that was that.

I will say that a great deal of VVV north, the vaunted awesome war tribe that everybody wanted to suck off, came from FUSE. FUSE in fact had a lot of really good players who worked well together in small groups. The problem was the duke was a flake, there was a power struggle at the top, and the tribe crumbled without leadership. I think under better leadership and subsequent better diplomacy FUSE would have made a major impact on this world.

Aside from your oversights and excuses in the first paragraph, couldn't agree with the bolded part more.

slowdowntubby

You know, I put in the parantheses in the first paragraph just for you! :icon_biggrin: