Old old Tribes?

DeletedUser

if cr was as big as ronin they could take ronin especially with me but i got lazy

Shusaku Chiba

I'm not going to say that FUSE was super good or anything, but what you say isn't entirely true Rukoh. FUSE warred MORE successfully (yes, I know, after VVV had done all the damage, yadda yadda). Then FUSE picked a fight a little bit too big with VVV and got gangbanged by Garuda, V, and Kinky. Nickers and Adam killed mad89 in one day and that was that.

I will say that a great deal of VVV north, the vaunted awesome war tribe that everybody wanted to suck off, came from FUSE. FUSE in fact had a lot of really good players who worked well together in small groups. The problem was the duke was a flake, there was a power struggle at the top, and the tribe crumbled without leadership. I think under better leadership and subsequent better diplomacy FUSE would have made a major impact on this world.

A lot of very good players came from Fuse. And from what I remember they were winning VVV until GARUDA and Kinky stepped in. But yes you really should learn to play before leading. :)

DeletedUser

Morpheon, Laila, Donovan, no1u12no? Where are u? adam? nickers (dont care tbh)? tw tamer? what happened to site etc?

I'm back again as of last month, and nickers came back yesterday.

Not sure about the rest though..... wait, wasn't lalia the player who booted nickers and myself from Kinky? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

*cough manipulative witch cough*

@FUSE; If Munpia had better leadership, they would have made a major impact on this world. If TLA had good leadership, even they would have had a major impact on this world.
Hell, you could say the same for PLAGUE.

I don't see why FUSE would be different, or on a better standard. It'll always be remembered as the VVV vs MORE war, and not the FUSE war. That, and the tribe absolutely crumbled the minute their leader gave up. I think we can all agree that mad89 was a bad leader... yet he was all keeping it together? From that follows that it was a bad tribe, no?

Shusaku Chiba

*cough manipulative witch cough*

@FUSE; If Munpia had better leadership, they would have made a major impact on this world. If TLA had good leadership, even they would have had a major impact on this world.
Hell, you could say the same for PLAGUE.

I don't see why FUSE would be different, or on a better standard. It'll always be remembered as the VVV vs MORE war, and not the FUSE war. That, and the tribe absolutely crumbled the minute their leader gave up. I think we can all agree that mad89 was a bad leader... yet he was all keeping it together? From that follows that it was a bad tribe, no?

I'm gonna have to look up some of the history, but I remember FUSE having good reason to fight MORE and taking them down quickly and effectively.

Fuse's fate was sealed the minute they took down their own academy tribe, apparently with good reason, but the bigger tribes did to turn against FUSE, IMO seeing them as a rival 1v1. Without a doubt the leader was a noob, inexperienced both in playing and leading, however they were winning VVV before GARUDA and Kinky stepped in - I think I can find the stats to prove that.

Yeah I think had they had a more experienced and capable leader they'd have went far, more so than Munpia and TLA, due to their location and IMO better standard of players.

DeletedUser

A rival? FUSE was a fringe tribe, spread over various continents, and better than PLAGUE only by virtue of not having a bad reputation. Kinky didn't even care about FUSE, Nickers and Adam were out looking for individual fun. I'm sure they had some individually-capable players, just like PLAGUE did. Just like Munpia did -- Munpia had a great opportunity to go very far, but with their leader leaving fell apart. FUSE was geographically in a much worse position than Munpia, in my opinion.

I don't even want to know how dismantling an academy tribe could be a lethal thing. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Further searching reveals that FUSE sprouted up roughly in October, rising through the ranks relatively quickly at first, only to fall to levels comparable to KINGS, but... falling within two month's time.

Roughly their start:
http://en24.twmaps.org/archive/1225158347
Died before Jan.

Shusaku Chiba

Well I don't have the time or interest to continue this, but I'm sure I'm right. Cya.

DeletedUser

Well I don't have the time or interest to continue this, but I'm sure I'm right. Cya.

that's hell of a fails...first you post wrong fact,secondly you refuse to back them up when someone point it out,then you run away claiming you lack time to defend your opinion/version of story...

as for myself,im pretty sure Rukoh is 100% right,I do remember Adam and Nicker quiting there tribe to go solo on Fuse/fuse leader.But never did GARUDA or KINKY interfered directly in that war.your just talking crap:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that's hell of a fails...first you post wrong fact,secondly you refuse to back them up when someone point it out,then you run away claiming you lack time to defend your opinion/version of story...

as for myself,im pretty sure Rukoh is 100% right,I do remember Adam and Nicker quiting there tribe to go solo on Fuse/fuse leader.But never did GARUDA or KINKY interfered directly in that war.your just talking crap:icon_rolleyes:

We didn't leave the tribe to do it, but you are right, we were solo.

When we asked pervis whether or not attacking Fuse was ok he kind of shrugged his shoulders and told us to go for it, although Kinky had more pressing matters in the core so wouldn't be able to aid me and nickers fooling around up north :icon_razz:

Shusaku Chiba

Well I've took time out to look through a few old post, I hope they show a few positives about Fuse.

OK people, before the spam beings, my numbers are an average based, so they are NOT 100% true, results may verry a tad, but not by much.
so please if you feel threated unfairly, instead of spamming, Visit another forum

I will update this list once a day everyday at midnight.

Midnight 2nd / 3rd of November
From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 439
2 MANIC 333
3 Fuse 294
4 Munpia 258
5 MORE 220
6 Fenx 216
7 PIE?! 210
8 CQB 202
9 GARUDA 198
10 DLV 195
11 ~:A:~ 192
12 ESL 192
13 Kinky 189
14 WoM 179
15 KINGS 169
16 V-V-V 168
17 SUIGEN 151
18 OC 150
19 SWARM 149
20 RFD 138

^For me, in my opinion, that brings back memories of FUSE being one of the fastest growing tribes, who would have eventually become quite a force had they had a more experienced leadership. I'm sure the other tribes must have realised how fast FUSE were growing and with the whole rim to expand on, I'd be worried if they hadn't.

Side 1: MORE

Side 2: Fuse

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 294
Difference: 127

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 115
Difference: 109

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 859,595
Side 2: 2,045,036
Difference: 1,185,441

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,131
Side 2: 973,958
Difference: 921,827

image.php

^As you can see it was FUSE who easily destroyed MORE. I'd like someone to show me the VVV vs MORE stats.

Oh and here is the declaration of war on FUSE from Garuda, which sorta destroys your point about no interference from GARUDA http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=107213&highlight=fuse

DeletedUser

damn,my memory really suck donkey,I even posted in that thread:icon_eek:

I should really stop drinking,at least I was right bout kinky :lol:

edit: getting a ''from last 7 day'' cannot reflect the real history,there's some week where I domine tottaly last 7 day of nobling (as a player) and there's some week im at 0,I dont see how its mean something,a cumulatif of Ennoblement winner/looser is needed to determine a grow.And not simply choosing the week that fit your need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shusaku Chiba

I do remember Adam and Nicker quiting there tribe to go solo on Fuse/fuse leader.But never did GARUDA or KINKY interfered directly in that war.your just talking crap:icon_rolleyes:

We didn't leave the tribe to do it

You weren't right about Kinky. Taking out there leader is pretty direct.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

KINGS got 300+ conquers in one week against ESL once the war got rolling. Does that mean that KINGS, like FUSE, should get 'credit' for this?

Or should VVV get credit for killing ESL, like they did MORE?

@'fast growth' MORE was up there, does that mean that MORE had a ton of potential also? :icon_eek:
Hell, Munpia is right behind FUSE in those particular stats (other weeks could well have meant different stats), so I still don't see how you claim that FUSE is 'magically' so much better than others.
@Location; Munpia also had 'the whole rim', your point?

Your evidence is chancy, at best.

DeletedUser

having 2 player from a whole tribe going solo on one player is not what I would call ''having KINKY jumping in''

so yes,I was wrong bout them leaving Kinky to acheive there personal goals,but no,I wasent wrong about them going solo,If you notice the damage they did by there own,now imagine how it would had be if they had there 40 mates to work with them...

And they took down there target with so much ease it wasent even funny...

Now you clearly failed to answer my other point,

Kriid said:
getting a ''from last 7 day'' cannot reflect the real history,there's some week where I domine tottaly last 7 day of nobling (as a player) and there's some week im at 0,I dont see how its mean something,a cumulatif of Ennoblement winner/looser is needed to determine a grow.And not simply choosing the week that fit your need.

I dont see how or why Fuse was so badass in your eyes,apart maybe the fact you was part of them?

DeletedUser

Well kriid, s2orm is still better then deus, so dont try to prove it, everyone knows :D:D:D

deus are in denial so they just lied to themselves to much so they believe false things :p

DeletedUser

It still didn't have anything to do with Kinky though.... well not officially anyway.

Kinky was a core tribes, nickers and myself were the only members in K34 for quite some time, the largest the "northern cluster" ever got was about 5 members.

2 players co-ordinating against a tribe =/= direct involvement from Kinky.

DeletedUser

As a former Fuse councilman i can tell you something:
Fuse was a k25/24 tribe, not spread over various continents
Fuse entered in the V-V-V vs MORE war because we had some conflicts in the past with them
The Fuse leader was a noob (like me) and the real leader of the tribe, in my opinion was TheEyeOfTiger
The leader of Fuse academy was a close friend to a V-V-V leader
The Fuse academy was declared hostile because they weren`t following orders.
In about 1 week after Fuse declaration on V-V-V nickers and some GARUDA members (like SultanSaladin and Iamgreen) started the attacks on Mad89 and some other Fuse members
Mad89 deleted
Holla let me to join his tribe (can`t belive i tricked him :lol:)