OLD - World 57 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, the blog will now be postponed until Sunday, unless of course I can somehow find skype where I am at now. :icon_neutral:

:icon_evil:
Bad blogger. Bad blogger!
We don't want postponements!

Boooo, awoooo!

:icon_evil:

[spoil]<3 :icon_redface:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Tis true. My computer is shot.. so I am trying to create a blog on a library computer. It should work... but I dont have skype, which means I lost all interviews and such that I had done.

DeletedUser

Tis true. My computer is shot.. so I am trying to create a blog on a library computer. It should work... but I dont have skype, which means I lost all interviews and such that I had done.

you could probably do the interviews easily enough again, or if you are planning getting a replacement you could just transfer the Hard-drive across to your new computer :)

DeletedUser

I can do the interviews, just not on skype. And thanks to Jeroen copying and pasting the interview that we had... I should get it out today, or tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I can do the interviews, just not on skype. And thanks to Jeroen copying and pasting the interview that we had... I should get it out today, or tomorrow.

Little effort, just a little ctrl-c, ctrl-v. Although I'm still really wondering what the hell you needed that info for. I'm not one of the top players. So why interview me? Especially: after I quit playing on the world already? Alright, I created InS. But none of the questions were about the tribe. Lol. Really looking forward to whatever madness this is leading to xD

DeletedUser

I finally finished the blog! It focuses on the start-up phase of the world, a phase that... is nearing its end for the players in the core, and surrounding continents.

I will be starting work on my next one immediately.. even though I could use some ideas. Would you guys like me to cover the spear/cat wars that are happening at the moment?

DeletedUser

Ahh, that is too bad. If you have a suggestion to make it better, I am more than willing to hear it. After all... it is your criticism that makes the blog better :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99805

Ahh, that is too bad. If you have a suggestion to make it better, I am more than willing to hear it. After all... it is your criticism that makes the blog better :icon_wink:

If you were focusing on startup you should have went with a top 10 player for starts, maybe interviewed a few top 10 players. Posted a few guides. Explain the difference between a defence strat and a offensive strat. Explained how to farm efficiently. Posted up the current top 20, analyse them...So much you could have done.

DeletedUser

Ahh, true. That is a very good point.

Any ideas for the next blog?

DeletedUser

Hey Ampatriot,

Was a nice read, as usual. But as you state above, you ask for criticism.
I think this topic is hard to represent without the interviews, which of course made this hard for you.
But perhaps it would have been more logical to interview the players in the top rankings (and with good troop counts, not the point whores) who are simply doing very well on this world. This is more appealing for readers, and also more logical since they are best capable of giving a good opinion on your questions. I do not know who the other 2 interviewed people were though.

Also, I read your own way of start-up, and kind of wonder. If you make that much infantry before starting to rush LC, it must take you like 5-6 days before you get to LC, with an average location. Not saying your way is bad or anything, just wondering why you prefer the higher amount of infantry before LC-rushing, and I also wonder how long it usually takes you to get to LC.

Most people say premades oftenly fall after about 2 to 4 weeks. Perhaps you could see which prémades have started, which have fallen already, which are doing well so far, and which you expect to do great in the future?
Another idea would be to talk about the first wars, although I haven't seen any really appealing wars yet (at least in my opinion).

Lastly: Thanks for yet another nice read, I hope to have helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99805

Ahh, true. That is a very good point.

Maybe focus on tribe leaders. There is so much variation in that topic.

Cat wars, argue points for and against. You could even talk about do you think tribalwars is focusing on potential customers rather than its current ones and how is it doing so.

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you Jeroen. I think that you are hippy are right on this one.

I usually have lc before bp is finished. I do not stick to that troop count as a rule, but it is usually where I end up by building around the clock (or close to it)
It really depends what my farm situation is like... in this world I had 4 barbs in my 7x7, and really no one else competing for them. This allowed me to achieve this, or very close to it. In reality, I had about 130 axes, and 160 spears when I got lc... I believe. If I did not have as many barbs... then you are right, it would take at least until I begin farming the players around me to get that

DeletedUser

You could even talk about do you think tribalwars is focusing on potential customers rather than its current ones and how is it doing so.

Tis a good idea. I would have to broaden the scope there... to probably world 56, with the no hauls. It really doesn't have so much to do with specifically World 57, but I think you may have nailed a great topic on the head.

Thanks ;)

Jeroen said:
Most people say premades oftenly fall after about 2 to 4 weeks. Perhaps you could see which prémades have started, which have fallen already, which are doing well so far, and which you expect to do great in the future?
Another idea would be to talk about the first wars, although I haven't seen any really appealing wars yet (at least in my opinion).

Hmm.. going over the premades that I started with, and talking to their leaders once more is a good idea. Touching on other successful tribes also would be good to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.