~one~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your claim that i mailed you saying i was honoured you was gonna TRY to take my villas is actually a little white lie,when you sent attacks i said i was honoured[sarcasm cough cough] just that

would you like to read again barbie

p.s Was actually funny to see your mail in my inbox after launching at you...

seems to me that you have habbit to mix or twist some words how they fits u...oh,and to mail ppl around...

but feel free to continue...who cares.

DeletedUser

Will you just bugger off already..The Mod should have warned you to stay on topic, (seems to be busy) as you can not stay on topic..

We really dont care what your point is or was. Its in the past we are in the present, so just 1 last time just leave or keep on topic......
//////////////////////mate im answering stupid questions put to me,like yours,wake up smell the coffee and give me no reason to answer stupidness

DeletedUser

p.s Was actually funny to see your mail in my inbox after launching at you...

seems to me that you have habbit to mix or twist some words how they fits u...oh,and to mail ppl around...

but feel free to continue...who cares.

to be quite honest,i think its you whom is doing that

DeletedUser

Forum Rules Forum Rules Forum Rules!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They are not hard to follow! They are linked at the top of every page! I'm fed up with this thread and your inabilities to either click a link or to obide by the rules. Therefor the thread is locked. Make another it'll get locked too and possibly something else for the creator.

This is a public warning for you all.

Kind regards,

Charmander.
Moderator for W24, W47 and High Performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.