Side 2: 68,320
Difference: 15,949

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,380
Side 2: 0
Difference: 52,380

chart

The alliance is working I think they are doing quite well. So felt bored so I wanted to show the breakdown of the war who onfire is nobling and such.

1 Too Hot to Handle 12 0 284.320 58.401
2 ReVeNGe 0 0 0 91
3 Shadow Force 0 1 44 13.740
4 Believe in Bamboo 0 1 16.119 66.997
5 Accept Defeat, Hit Delete 0 10 9.892 176.027

Seems that revenge haven't been hit to much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

Simply Nice Declaration So much pink that my nose started to bleed. On a side Note Rep Are you trying to be a stuck up fella or you are one? ADHD may have been yours in W50 but you can not claim that Tag/Name to be yours in another world. No one needs your permission to use that tag/name in a different world so get off your high horse and stop shooting blank "I will rim you.. oh I will have to rim you". Sounds as pathetic as it looks to you. And start a topic about it if you want this is a War thread between HOT and ADHD not "My Tag".

Let me add more pinks to it

[spoil]
preview.php
preview.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

I actually feel bad for these guy they are being devoured

DeletedUser93066

Are they? That's a good news for them. Saving them from their upcoming misery! Onhot doing a good job I suppose. ViRuS do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar and very touchy about me calling someone else Hot :D

Repinski

Uhm, rude much?

Anyways, here's a map.

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Onfire are blue, ADHD are pink.

My eyes! :icon_eek:

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Onfire are light blue, ADHD are pink, Bamboo are green, --R are red, GHOST are dark blue.

My eyes again! :icon_cry:

Blinded twice in one thread :icon_eek:

I know it sucks. :icon_sad:

On a side Note Rep Are you trying to be a stuck up fella or you are one? ADHD may have been yours in W50 but you can not claim that Tag/Name to be yours in another world. No one needs your permission to use that tag/name in a different world so get off your high horse and stop shooting blank "I will rim you.. oh I will have to rim you". Sounds as pathetic as it looks to you. And start a topic about it if you want this is a War thread between HOT and ADHD not "My Tag".

You obviously have never lead a tribe you were proud of if you think being upset about someone impersonating you is being childish. I don't care about the ADHD tag, I wasn't the first to use it. I care about the name itself and what it means to those who were a part of the original crew. Accept Defeat, Hit Delete.

DeletedUser93450

Sorry. ):

I didn't think it would hurt anyones eyes as it didn't do anything to mine, but i'll change the colors next time. S:

DeletedUser93450

Just because you never saw it doesn't mean noone else did. d:

DeletedUser93066

My eyes! :icon_eek:

My eyes again! :icon_cry:

I know it sucks. :icon_sad:

You obviously have never lead a tribe you were proud of if you think being upset about someone impersonating you is being childish. I don't care about the ADHD tag, I wasn't the first to use it. I care about the name itself and what it means to those who were a part of the original crew. Accept Defeat, Hit Delete.

I certainly have and had felt the same but didn't go around telling them I will rim them. I cared about my Tribemates and everything about my tribe. They used my tribe name tag even stole my Tribal Coa But Doesn't mean someone can take the attitude I have given to my tribe. I have led PLAGUE (PLG) in W23 PANDA? in W28 KataklysmiC in W40 Nyuk in W42 (Quit about 2 months ago due to my change of state and not having access to a desktop). And Matt (LakeWind) from W50 can vouch for me He was in my tribe in W40 if you don't believe me. Anyways as I said I completely understand you emotions but I do not support your action which is just making you look small. NO ONE can take away your tribe from you No one else can put in what you have put in That tag ADHD regardless.

DeletedUser103537

He joined a account in onfire wants to noble ADHD sounds fine to me.

DeletedUser93182

Methinks you should return to w48 where you're being rimmed and I'll continue leading a potential world winning tribe in w62 with Googly.

Check your facts rep. No such thing is happening or has happened to me on World 48. H

ow many times did you quit on that world due to being opped?

Don't forget I sat your account several times and you're no where near as good as you think you are.

DeletedUser

This is getting off-topic, get back to the war discussion :).

blablablablablabla

Added myself so it doesn't look so pathetic :/

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Onfire
Side 2:
Tribes: Bamboo, ADHD, --R, GHOST*
Players: blablablablablabla

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 25
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,089
Side 2: 69,037
Difference: 16,052

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,840
Side 2: 4,094
Difference: 56,746

chart

[/spoil]

PS: Yea I said I quit, I just have another definition of quitting

DeletedUser103537

I guess you join the war may make it more interesting. I be coming after you so will monkey he hate you did tell me I could noble him while you were his duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.