Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103537

1 Too Hot to Handle 20 0 395.043 245.623
2 Teutonic Order 0 0 0 1.445
3 Shadow Force 0 1 20.564 14.500
4 Believe in Bamboo 0 4 107.072 164.122
5 Accept Defeat, Hit Delete 0 15 18.246 185.734
6 ReVeNGe 0 0 21.800 357

The War so far also I fell asleep forgot to send clearing nuke so lost my train lol. I am so dumb.

Good news they got a conquer on a guy who went yellow. How awesome I told the guy to delete and wanted to test a theory on whether they would take him out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best of luck to all participants!

This should be interesting. :)

DeletedUser

I certainly have and had felt the same but didn't go around telling them I will rim them. I cared about my Tribemates and everything about my tribe. They used my tribe name tag even stole my Tribal Coa But Doesn't mean someone can take the attitude I have given to my tribe. I have led PLAGUE (PLG) in W23 PANDA? in W28 KataklysmiC in W40 Nyuk in W42 (Quit about 2 months ago due to my change of state and not having access to a desktop). And Matt (LakeWind) from W50 can vouch for me He was in my tribe in W40 if you don't believe me. Anyways as I said I completely understand you emotions but I do not support your action which is just making you look small. NO ONE can take away your tribe from you No one else can put in what you have put in That tag ADHD regardless.

PLG eh, is it guess the alias time? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I vouch for the core, Played with him on w42. :icon_cool:

Mk now back in my hole.

DeletedUser

The only new stats to be found would include watching onfire get rid of members so they dont hurt their precious war stats. Makes things real impressive looking when your members just keep disappearing from the tribe as they are beginning to realize they are nobled.

DeletedUser

I have seen this excuse used many times by many people, and the general trend is that its a pretty baseless accusation.
and after some minor research on twstats I find that it is the case yet again, according to the stats this has, at best, only occured once and been the subject of 2 villages. So I think this can be concluded to mean your exagerating facts to gain some sympathy/create a negative public opinion of onfire.
So maybe you should quit complaining and actually do something about it :)

DeletedUser103537

Those players left on there own free will. I did not kick them I will say you have 3 other conquers that stem from the war. One player was yellow and you got the conquer in the real stats. I couldn't let you noble a guy that was yellow and that count towards stats that is pointless I let you have that conquer. Elite shinobi left on his free will. Satawal also left on his free will. I did not tell them to leave they just left.

You really can't blame me for kicking a yellow account.

DeletedUser107488

The facts are we have nobled about 29 villas and they have only nobled 6 and that is with 5 tribes (2 have disbanded)

I my opinion this war has already been won by onfire and you may call me biased due to the fact i am in onfire but the stats speak for themselves.

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only new stats to be found would include watching onfire get rid of members so they dont hurt their precious war stats. Makes things real impressive looking when your members just keep disappearing from the tribe as they are beginning to realize they are nobled.

I think you will find at most, 1 account could even remotely be considered this. Several accounts no longer in OnFire haven't lost a single village. Not one village has been taken by ADHD from ex OnFire members so far as I could see.

Could you please list accounts kicked from OnFire and who they lost villages to, to correct my post if I am wrong?

DeletedUser107488

I think you will find at most, 1 account could even remotely be considered this. Several accounts no longer in OnFire haven't lost a single village. Not one village has been taken by ADHD from ex OnFire members so far as I could see.

Could you please list accounts kicked from OnFire and who they lost villages to, to correct my post if I am wrong?

This is because adhd have only taken 1 village from us. Yet we have taken 17 from them. Bamboo in my opinion has put up the most fight during the whole week this war has taken place.

So you are correct

monsterbro

this is a joke war. once this world figure outs how weak onfire really is then onfire will be no more

DeletedUser106973

this is a joke war. once this world figure outs how weak onfire really is then onfire will be no more

You've posted 1271 times. Have any of your posts had any common sense, knowledge or thought put into them? Or have you just been a noob for the last 4 years?

DeletedUser93066

Hey do not insult the noobs. We are fawesome. As for this guy I dont have a proper word to give him yet. It has to be something between moronluelessongnorankey ;/ Go figure.

DeletedUser103537

So today they planned a massive op on us tried to cap 10 villages oh no what do we do. What we did was stack and snipe them. But seems we lost a few villages 2 villages but got rank 1 odd. So onfire is now rank 1 odd and oda. How awesome must mean we are good at defending.

Oh and the two they got were isolated villages little hard to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.