ongoing wars

DeletedUser

thats a good war, i dont know anything about lol and the hot family tribes. One thing i do know is that my friend nobled a hot member and that member got no support. But a dif friend tried to noble a hot members and he got support.

DeletedUser107233

if they are from W2 DTA I would probably know a few of them

DeletedUser

Not to mention 3 of the tribes in that war are only spectators.

It's basically HOT-E, HOT-H and FuSiOn vs LoL. With OnFire and LOST doing their own things.

Yeah.. mapwise we're not really involved,, we've just been doing our own things, like nobling up barb noblers in our area....(alperen06)

DeletedUser

there seems to be a bunch of small wars that havent destroyed another tribe. I want to see a war where the other tribe that losses doesnt survive they all get nobled. Happened to me in a world close to 4 years ago haha i forgot which one though and it was on a dif account before i quit for half a year or so.

DeletedUser

I dont think there are enough troops and nobles in the world for that to happen yet...

DeletedUser

ya probably not, which kind of sucks. But there will be enough soon within weeks

DeletedUser

hahah :) actually sapphique we are pretty much even points now

hanibalii

And yet she's never played before and joined much later than you...

DeletedUser

i meant the tribes sk and zef.. well im nobling today since i built my noble train

oh also i lost a ton of points and then someone attacked my vill and cleared my off a week ago so i had to build that up too

Last edited by a moderator:

hanibalii

oh also i got banned for a little while and lost a ton of points and then some idiot attacked my vill and cleared my off a week ago so i had to build that up too
Both of which are your own fault...
Stop digging :|

DeletedUser

haha they are my fault but with the ban i didnt know i couldnt ask for premium from other players. Also im not digging just defending myself from your digs -_-

hanibalii

You are digging.
1.You should have read the rules, which would have saved yourself from getting banned
2.You can't blame someone for attacking you, the game itself called tribalWARS
3.You claim that you will soon have 20k points but you only have a level 24 farm in your first village

EDIT: So, he goes off, worries, and PMs me about how I know his farm level =D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok fine im really not that great of a player, and i make quite a few mistakes. You caught me

DeletedUser1082

The North of the world is erupting!

[spoil]
eeaed0f02ec153d2646a4962aae1be81.png
[/spoil]

Onfire in green, ADHD in Blue

[spoil]Han how do you know his farm level? omh, hax!!![/spoil]

DeletedUser

seriously thats what i asked mal!!! also wow a ton of wars are going on