Only a matter of time...

DeletedUser

Wow Ali you are a friend of mine and have been for some time. Im not going to get involved in all this phising accounts because its stupid and I dont know who to believe.

But you are I have to admit digging yourself further and further into a hole. Give up now or fight him silently.

Honestly Ali, I want you to win this because it would prove a hell of a lot of people wrong but leave this topic and dont post here again.

DeletedUser

I refuse to bow out without a fight with Matt. He ruined world six for me, and eventually I will return the favor.

Yes, I know I gave away the Lodds account. That is because I could not endanger HIS account. HIS hard work. However one of my friends knows I'm innocent, and has gave me his account.

It could be days, or weeks, or maybe even months when this slaughter begins... But Matt - I'm coming for ya. :icon_wink:

I am not going to tell you what account I'm under, but you'll find out soon enough. I'm upset about this whole thing, and whats ten times worse is that no one will believe me. However the only emotions with make the sadness a minor one is rage and anger!

The tables are going to change, lad. :icon_cool:

Currently the most hated W'6er,
~Ali. :icon_wink:

It's not that I believe you, it's more that I don't find the evidence sufficient, and that some of the things said and done disgusts me :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

I agree with timtom i have heard some good stuff about you and i have heard alot of arguing about you.

"But d*** it's a game ppl quit arguing see because me personally don't care about arguing over who's better at a game"

I fight people in the streets everyday and it's nothing to me so if people have problems with me i just take it to the streets.

So this arguing over a game is stupid there is more better things to do here in the game like enjoy the fun and friends while you can dang this is stupid,

And who gives a f*** if he did phish his account he said he did'nt do it and if he did i think he would have said so because i would have like i did before and me and the guy became good friends because of me telling him how i found out his password and i told him to politely change it (but everyone has differrent outlooks on things & what would be his reasons for phishing it).

So please King Matt and Ali(More Ali even thoiugh i don't know either of you) pm each other and quit bringing it here to the forums because it's pointless here start a group chat if you guy's friends want in but don't briong it here to the w6 forum were people go to wait on there attacks to hit noob enemies and have a good time dang.

Sincerely

ddog456

DeletedUser

Lol, Ali, you'll be killing my troops :)

Ali better hope he is NO WHERE near me when he is revealed.

DeletedUser

the fact that u would not reveal the nick makes u a coward muhamad

DeletedUser

QFT, Ali, who are you now anyways.

Btw, I think I said earlier it does not matter if he quits lodds account, he will just take another account from someone else he knows...

DeletedUser

i doubt it makes him a coward. His name is going to be revealed anyway when he starts attacks so it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

i doubt it makes him a coward. His name is going to be revealed anyway when he starts attacks so it doesn't matter.

Yeah true...and he already said it will take weeks or months, so what makes him a coward now?

DeletedUser

LOL, seems Ali against the world, nice. :D

it makes things easier anyway. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's not that I believe you, it's more that I don't find the evidence sufficient, and that some of the things said and done disgusts me :icon_cry:

I would agree with Howley. Ali definitely does not look very innocent, however, as I have reiterated before, there's a fairly large amount of doubt still in it, and it is very possible this is still a very bad mistake. Matt and warham have mentioned "methods of investigation" or somesuch that have led them to Ali with certainty, however, if they are all based on a hazy unlogged MSN convo, how reliable are they? Maybe if you would go into more detail on your other routes of inquiry and other (preferably logged) evidence besides what you've already stated, you could make your case look stronger.

However, Ali's most recent announcement makes me concerned: he either has a split personality, or is just extremely indecisive; both of which are not good for him in his current pedicament! :icon_redface:

Or of course he could just be lying as most of you will say. I'm still not totally decided on that, however.

-----

Regardless. We now have THREE, yes THREE threads on W6 devoted to this topic. Frankly, IMO enough shit has hit the fan and enough words have been said; it's gotten boring now and is starting to get irritating as well. Both of you now need to put up, or shut up.

Solve this in-game, not on the PnPs. :)

DeletedUser

can we have a maximum time limit on this ?

Like (for example) 2-3 months. Ali rims Matt before that time :)