OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would just like to make it clear that i am not against the decisions made by the administration eventhough the reasonings behind some of them might be weird. I simply thought it would do no harm to the admin's actions taken so far to let one post by the offending admin through so that the world can see what she has to say. I accept their decision to not keep it up and will leave it as that

DeletedUser

To answer your question From the Rules:

"We would like to remind you that if you are banned, that means that you are banned from posting through any medium. Thus, creating a new account in order to post, or having someone post on your behalf are both punishable offences."

So you posting on her behalf is a punishable offence.

DeletedUser

I would just like to make it clear that i am not against the decisions made by the administration eventhough the reasonings behind some of them might be weird. I simply thought it would do no harm to the admin's actions taken so far to let one post by the offending admin through so that the world can see what she has to say. I accept their decision to not keep it up and will leave it as that

so we have to read her liez? no thanks, not interested, if i want to hear liez i'll ask richards opinion or other members of happy

DeletedUser

so we have to read her liez? no thanks, not interested, if i want to hear liez i'll ask richards opinion or other members of happy
I know a couple of knock players that have lied the past in regards to tws. Does that make all of knock liars?

If not, I suggest you use the same logic for everyone and not just cherry pick.

DeletedUser

I know a couple of knock players that have lied the past in regards to tws. Does that make all of knock liars?

I dont think he's cherry picking... correct me if I'm wrong but she was banned for cheating.

DeletedUser

i dont, most happy members have a habit of lying, you really should actually get to know these forums 1st

hmmmm regards to tws....knock members have posted like 5 times regarding tws, we dnt border them so...

and the only real time any member of tws was in the spotlight was the spindle huggy fiasco

so pls dnt try lying to me

DeletedUser

R
i dont, most happy members have a habit of lying, you really should actually get to know these forums 1st

hmmmm regards to tws....knock members have posted like 5 times regarding tws, we dnt border them so...

and the only real time any member of tws was in the spotlight was the spindle huggy fiasco

Like I said, I know knock players in the past have not only been banned but lied. World 23, world 41, does this mean all knock players allow cheating?

That is the exact reasoning you are using towards this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said, I know knock players in the past have not only been banned but lied. World 23, world 43, does this mean all knock players allow cheating?

That is the exact reasoning you are using towards this situation.

w43? knock wasnt on w43, theres likes 2 players here from w23 knock... ur comparisons are pretty weak

and those worlds have nuthin to do with w57 so your goin off topic, care to bring it back on topic?

DeletedUser

41 was the world I was thinking of.

I happen to know even you yourself have lied in tws in the past. Does that mean all of knock are liars?

And it is ontopic, as much as your blind comments about happy. Granted those who cheated are liars and chats but that is as far as it goes. The resT are rightfully here and are rule abiding. Otherwise they'd be on the list also with the ban hammer.

DeletedUser

41 was the world I was thinking of.

I happen to know even you yourself have lied in tws in the past. Does that mean all of knock are liars?

And it is ontopic, as much as your blind comments about happy. Granted those who cheated are liars and chats but that is as far as it goes. The resT are rightfully here and are rule abiding. Otherwise they'd be on the list also with the ban hammer.

lied in tws, i've never been in tws, and only times i have spoken of tws is in regards to spindle...

no sorry its not on topic, knock hasnt been on w23 for hmmm 4 years maybe, w41 like 2 yrs ago, whereas my comments pertain to actual recent events within the last few months

i didnt say happy overall did i, may want to re read, i said other members of happy, that doesnt include every member of happy

hmmmm idk y ur mentioning happy members being rule abiding or shud i say u talking abt the rest of them as i never mentioned anything abt rest of happy being cheaters so now ur having imaginary convos with urself...

edit: are u all there or wat? or just another propaganda coward behind a fake name

DeletedUser

Do to actually read what you post?

The players left in happy did not know of the cheating, they didnt know their leadership cheated. They are not liars or cheats and have been proven innocent by mods. So any slander of innocent players in this situation isn't fair, your accusations about happy lying is wrong. That is unless you are suggesting that there are still liars/cheats and the staff didn't do their job correctly.

DeletedUser

Do to actually read what you post?

The players left in happy did not know of the cheating, they didnt know their leadership cheated. They are not liars or cheats and have been proven innocent by mods. So any slander of innocent players in this situation isn't fair, your accusations about happy lying is wrong. That is unless you are suggesting that there are still liars/cheats and the staff didn't do their job correctly.

i think its a question of do u read wat i post....

im not accusing the members of happy of cheating, i didnt say they did know there leadership cheated pls quote me saying this stuff

DeletedUser

if i want to hear liez i'll ask richards opinion or other members of happy

However you accuse "most" happy members of being liars when "most" happy members don't post very often on the externals, I believe the purpose of this thread is to discuss the OohDa ban and any players that were also involved in the incident, so having this degenerate into a flame all of HI because they are liars when many people have stated that the majority of the tribe had no clue what was going on is pointless.

On topic:

In regards to OohDa, the actions of the moderator were extremely selfish, the account was coplayed and now an innocent player has not only lost their account but is mixed up in one of TW's largest incidents, not only this but one players actions has undermined an already struggling tribe causing it to split.

DeletedUser

However you accuse "most" happy members of being liars when "most" happy members don't post very often on the externals, I believe the purpose of this thread is to discuss the OohDa ban and any players that were also involved in the incident, so having this degenerate into a flame all of HI because they are liars when many people have stated that the majority of the tribe had no clue what was going on is pointless.

On topic:

In regards to OohDa, the actions of the moderator were extremely selfish, the account was coplayed and now an innocent player has not only lost their account but is mixed up in one of TW's largest incidents, not only this but one players actions has undermined an already struggling tribe causing it to split.

now thats better, i do accuse most members of happy being liars, most notably ur 2 dukes, i think u will find in the past 4 months with the exceptions of myself happy were the most regular posters, would you like names?

now u see started correctly with most, now u have ruined it by saying all of happy, its either 1 or the other u cant have both in ur post...

an i think u will find previously in this thread when i talked of happy i didnt mean them all n took it bk n agreed not to accuse them all n said there are a few that knew wat was goin on

edit: yea sry i dnt buy that the coplayer did not know wat was goin on, see u strange stuff happenin on ur acc ur gna ask questions

DeletedUser105183

so what was supposed to be a serious discussion about a mods infractions in this world that could have benefited some and hurt some others has turned into a bashing of people/tribes...

Can we please stay on topic

DeletedUser100635

By suggesting that most HI members are liars you are being incredibly biased considering that the majority of HAPPY members have either not posted or have posted very little. You are making a generalised statement based around your own prejudice against HI. That is why you have no right to call other people out on bias. You are a hypocrite.

On topic- Are we able to find out the extent to which Toxic Moon abused their privledges? Were they constantly putting more troops in their own villas or was it mostly that they were hacking other accounts for information?

DeletedUser

edit: yea sry i dnt buy that the coplayer did not know wat was goin on, see u strange stuff happenin on ur acc ur gna ask questions

Well said although I had to read it several times to try to understand what you were writing Sometimes though when you trust someone whom you regard as a good friend, we inadvertently turn a blind eye to their behaviors. Just sayin..

DeletedUser

I am interested about the magnitude of the abuse. The actual actions have been said, however that could be "small" like spawning a nuke once in a while, or huge like sending every nuke you own on an OP, loosing them all, then spawning them all back in.

DeletedUser

I am also interested in the magnitude. Am I owed nukes and resources? Not sure but like they've stated, they are looking into all of the interactions of the account.

Bottom line here is, are we beating a dead horse? Is this done? What's the progress on the investigation? I think it would be beneficial for someone to send a basic update at the least. Just sayin..

Status
Not open for further replies.