OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105183

Yes i agree in that... I would also like to know the magnitude of what michelle did... I have heard bits and pieces in skype chat about it...but i dont know if i can believe what was said...I hope that this matter will be resolved soon and that steps are taken to prevent this from happening again in the future...

Morthy keep up the good work!

DeletedUser656

Those that were affected by the abuse have been contacted individually.

Aside from logins to other accounts, the majority of the abuse was:

• Filling own villages with resources
  • Giving own villages small amounts of troops or nobles (no big stacks)
  • Checking troop counts in other player's villages
  • Checking troop counts in barbarian villages
  • Removing troops from barbarian villages
  • Setting tech levels / building levels in barbarian villages

In total the team member had around 1000 actions logged on W57 in the past 6 months, though a small percentage was not admin abuse. I went through each log individually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Jon...Much appreciated.

Best regards,
Sunlighter
Darth Daver

DeletedUser

The real world had Enron. Deceit, corruption and the entire world affected by its' illegal practices. There were signs of these practices all along the way. Millions of innocent people lost jobs, retirements, houses and other personal belongings in the ensuing melee. They were in cahoots with what were supposed to be 3rd party, objective and law-abiding companies/people. The scandal was so deep it was impossible to unravel the complete, true story. Nonetheless, despite justice being served as best as possible, millions of people were still screwed. The name Enron became vilified and people quickly tried to disassociate themselves from it. The world moved forward obviously with new laws in place designed to prevent a repeat of such magnitude.

In our TW microcosm this can ashamedly be called the {HI} Scandal.

DeletedUser

The real world had Enron. Deceit, corruption and the entire world affected by its' illegal practices. There were signs of these practices all along the way. Millions of innocent people lost jobs, retirements, houses and other personal belongings in the ensuing melee. They were in cahoots with what were supposed to be 3rd party, objective and law-abiding companies/people. The scandal was so deep it was impossible to unravel the complete, true story. Nonetheless, despite justice being served as best as possible, millions of people were still screwed. The name Enron became vilified and people quickly tried to disassociate themselves from it. The world moved forward obviously with new laws in place designed to prevent a repeat of such magnitude.

I guess the difference is that they can look at the backlogs in this case and see exactly what happened. The only thing that cant be proved is who on w57 knew what was happening and how much they knew.

DeletedUser105183

In Theory you would be correct had everyone in {HI} known about what was happening, however that was not the case as Morthy can clearly see and will be able to prove.

With Richard also willing to let Morthy audit his skype chats to prove his innocence, don't you guys think its time to stop trying to call him and the rest of {HI} cheaters and making this bigger than what it should be and let Morthy do his job without everyone pointing fingers at someone else.

DeletedUser

In Theory you would be correct had everyone in {HI} known about what was happening, however that was not the case as Morthy can clearly see and will be able to prove.

With Richard also willing to let Morthy audit his skype chats to prove his innocence, don't you guys think its time to stop trying to call him and the rest of {HI} cheaters and making this bigger than what it should be and let Morthy do his job without everyone pointing fingers at someone else.

I think Viljas comparison is pretty much spot on, also (I may be wrong but the way I interpreted the post was as follows) I don't believe viljas post was intended to vilify {HI}, instead the post was just comparing the two incidents, the scandal became synonomous with the company (tribe) which may be the case with this incident and {HI}, whether or not the majority of the people in {Hi} (and Enron) were innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105183

They were in cahoots with what were supposed to be 3rd party, objective and law-abiding companies/people. The scandal was so deep it was impossible to unravel the complete, true story.

Yes you have a valid point in the fact that the comparisons are there...but the part i am talking is above...The "{HI} Scandal" was not that deep and is very well possible to unravel the true story

NightWitch1

.The "{HI} Scandal" was not that deep and is very well possible to unravel the true story

Aside from logins to other accounts, the majority of the abuse was:
Filling own villages with resources
Giving own villages small amounts of troops or nobles (no big stacks)
Checking troop counts in other player's villages
Checking troop counts in barbarian villages
Removing troops from barbarian villages
Setting tech levels / building levels in barbarian villages

In total the team member had around 1000 actions logged on W57 in the past 6 months, though a small percentage was not admin abuse

well depends how you look at not that deep

DeletedUser105183

on the not that deep part...im talking about the amount of people that were actively involved in the scandal and knew what was going on

DeletedUser102628

Why is it being refered to as the "HI" scandal when it was only one person, not like HI even knew about it until everybody else found about it in the circ TW sent.

DeletedUser

Kronicals, it's just because Infamy is trying to make them look weak in PnP-s.

DeletedUser105183

Why is it being refered to as the "HI" scandal when it was only one person, not like HI even knew about it until everybody else found about it in the circ TW sent.

which has been said before...but when people dislike a certain person/tribe they paint all of them with the same brush for just one persons actions...accusations fly off the handle at anything that didnt go there way. For example, E-Jab throwing accusations out there saying that someone cheated and put full stacks in villages they were attacking in between their scouts/attacks...which could have just been support from that person or other tribe mates...

NightWitch1

there we go

you tell to others not to point fingers, but your doing it yourself right after?

I am infamy and when you did read my notes into the php i have never accused the hole tribe for the mess they be inside.

i have even told others to stop pointing fingers, my last post was about they say it was not that deep,

this history did go deep, and it is having a huge downfall on this world again.
I did not give it a name, and now ive be calling weak?

lets say Sir NagsAlot

look first towards yourself before you pointing your own fingers and accuse a total tribe yourself

DeletedUser

you n others been 1 to say not to accuse whole tribe etc blah blah, well from 1 persons post u just accused all of infamy....ironic huh

not to mention your a liar, you never said who u were previously like u said u did as i looked

so we have worked out your a liar and a hypocrite, or shud i say happy are liars n hypocrites >.>

DeletedUser105183

so we have worked out your a liar and a hypocrite, or shud i say happy are liars n hypocrites >.>

Haha good ole sarcasm...

I have to agree with both you and witch...stop pointing fingers at everyone for goodness sake...let morthy work it out and tell us who was doing a no-no...

sir nags a lot...stop putting your foot in your mouth and learn how to read...and that goes for a lot of others who cant comprehend what they are reading and take things in a way that was not said

DeletedUser

I think Viljas comparison is pretty much spot on, also (I may be wrong but the way I interpreted the post was as follows) I don't believe viljas post was intended to vilify {HI}, instead the post was just comparing the two incidents, the scandal became synonomous with the company (tribe) which may be the case with this incident and {HI}, whether or not the majority of the people in {Hi} (and Enron) were innocent.

"Arthur Andersen LLP, based in Chicago, was once one of the "Big Five" accounting firms among PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young and KPMG, providing auditing, tax, and consulting services to large corporations. In 2002, the firm voluntarily surrendered its licenses to practice as Certified Public Accountants in the United States after being found guilty of criminal charges relating to the firm's handling of the auditing of Enron, an energy corporation based in Texas which had filed for bankruptcy in 2001 and later failed.

...The verdict was subsequently overturned by the Supreme Court of the United States. However, the damage to its reputation has prevented it from returning as a viable business" - from Wikipedia.

So yes HottieLady you interpreted correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.