OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Banned for funsies? Riiiiight.

Easy to fake. People do fake screenshots and copy-pastes all the time. Not exactly reliable :icon_wink:

So you ignore my entire point, and instead call for your innocence by saying I'm biased so logical thoughts don't mean anything from me?

Noobs on Ice did the same thing on this forum in regards to lying about their innocence, and their ingame punishment turned from a small ban to a full account ban on this world. You should really learn from your predecessor :icon_rolleyes:

As much as i usually agree with you Googly, on this one i think you may be wrong :lol:

I personally have been in {HI} and i've had an outside views of the goings on there too and i am friends with the majority of players in there and talk to them on Skype daily however the players which have remade {I} (Chris etc) feel done over by Richard being banned but i think most of the hard feelings are directed towards the Rogue Mod which has caused all this, i am of the personal belief that Richard is innocent till proven guilty and till i see evidence of otherwise then i will still be of that belief, i will try and get a sreenshot off of John or Richard on skype to see whether there is any logic behind this ban or whether it truely is guilty by association. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser94483

To risk talking about bans that shouldnt be noobs on ice got the bigger ban for being caught doing MORE wrong then initially caught...he got remanded the original ban to be over laid by something worse...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To risk talking about bans that shouldnt be noobs on ice got the bigger ban for being caught doing MORE wrong then initially caught...he got remanded the original ban to be over laid by something worse...

Morthy stated on this very forum that one reason for the permanent ban was for lying in the support ticket, actually. "Don't lie in appeals" is a very good indicator for this :)

DeletedUser

As much as i usually agree with you Googly, on this one i think you may be wrong :lol:

I personally have been in {HI} and i've had an outside views of the goings on there too and i am friends with the majority of players in there and talk to them on Skype daily however the players which have remade {I} (Chris etc) feel done over by Richard being banned but i think most of the hard feelings are directed towards the Rogue Mod which has caused all this, i am of the personal belief that Richard is innocent till proven guilty and till i see evidence of otherwise then i will still be of that belief, i will try and get a sreenshot off of John or Richard on skype to see whether there is any logic behind this ban or whether it truely is guilty by association. :icon_smile:

if i understood this correctly, ur saying u think {i} reformed due to the rogue mod going crazy w/e and not becuase of richard/xenthly ban, that doesnt make sense as to y they wud leave then since she got a perma ban from the world

maybe u could confirm or correct me pls

DeletedUser98018

I left {HI} Because i waas fed up with the BullShizzle we was getting fed.

From day 1 of the merger ( Which I was against) I was not happy to be there, It wasn't an organized tribe once the incoming started, too many people panicking.

When the duke was banned, for me personally that was it, I would fight solo if I had to, then everyone else left and {I} was reformed.

I like targets. :)

DeletedUser

I left {HI} Because i waas fed up with the BullShizzle we was getting fed.

From day 1 of the merger ( Which I was against) I was not happy to be there, It wasn't an organized tribe once the incoming started, too many people panicking.

When the duke was banned, for me personally that was it, I would fight solo if I had to, then everyone else left and {I} was reformed.

I like targets. :)

^^ this sounds sumthin very similar to wat googly aka one last shot said recently regarding {i} reforming

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^^ this sounds sumthin very similar to wat googly aka one last shot said recently regarding {i} reforming

Considering I speak on a regular basis with about 50% of the people in {I} currently (as happens when you play with and partially lead a group of friends for a period of time), it really shouldn't be much of a surprise that my comments have been right on the money :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Banned for funsies? Riiiiight.

Idk, you decide, skype me.

Easy to fake. People do fake screenshots and copy-pastes all the time. Not exactly reliable :icon_wink:

Skype screen sharing then? Pretty hard to fake that.

So you ignore my entire point, and instead call for your innocence by saying I'm biased so logical thoughts don't mean anything from me?

Well aren't you?

--

Why accept punishment for a crime you have not done? Even if he accepts it will take a day or two for it to get sorted out anyway. where lifting a ban is instant.

Nail on the head. Why play a game where the admin can punish you for something they 'think' you may have done?

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your argument is still ignoring my reasoned points - that you can fake anything you like that isn't directly ingame for the Admins to see, and even skype screen sharing can be manipulated (seen people do it before).

Also, just because I never trusted your account as a leadership, for reasons which are now 100% accurate based on what Xenythl and OohDa got up to over the past 6 months, doesn't mean I'm biased. It just means that I am generally accurate in my opinions.

You won't have been banned for no reason - I've yet to see a single instance, either on the forum or ingame, where someone is unfairly punished and the punishment carried out. Do the community a favour and stop trying to spread your honeyed lies - I suspect I'm not the only one fed up with it.

DeletedUser

why accept the punishment? maybe cus ur tribe needs leadership, u 2 think u r leaders so accept ur shit ban n help lead ur tribe to glory that you have boasted of the past 4 months

if ur not going to accept it then just tell them to delete an leave already, no one but happy members have sympathy n even at that im sure not all members have sympathy, i would bet there more angry, annoyed for the lack of leadership shown during these war times, lack of op's planned, the chaos n panic that has run wild thru happy

all ur doing as always is looking attention, well guess wat no one cares, accept ur punishment or delete simple as

DeletedUser94483

There is no reason to accept if you can prove your innocence...the problem is proving your innocence takes a long time...I was recently banned(will not discuss it) but the punishment would have been a massive hit on my account though the ban was unjust. I took my time and discussed the situation with the moderators and shown them my evidence of proof and had the ban revoked...if they can get it revoked with no punishment means that they have shown their innocence and were not guilty if they just accept then that means that the punishment is validated with a crime.

DeletedUser

it has gone beyond wether there guilty or innocent, theres more at stake then there pride n ego

there tribe is at stake, there friends

all this is proving is that xenthly players care more about themselves then there tribe n so called friends

DeletedUser94483

Actually the tribe is faring quite well other then a few raft jumpers....which were more then likely planning on leaving anyway.

DeletedUser

Actually the tribe is faring quite well other then a few raft jumpers....which were more then likely planning on leaving anyway.

yes you're getting munched on 2 borders, don't plan any ops to retaliate and barely even support each other lol. great job lads keep up the good work

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The "raft jumpers" as you put it left because they were fed up with how bad {HI} was as a tribe, when they found they were happier when they were still {I}. I would personally say that the tribe isn't faring well, when a number of your best team-work styled players (speaking from experience playing with this team in the past in two tribes on this world, and in some cases 2-3 other worlds too) left due to the tribe's lack of leadership and tribal cohesion.

So, your post is not only full of a poor attempt at making {HI} sound like a currently functioning tribe, but also slagging off the very people you should really be looking to keep peace with (as I doubt you would survive any length of time if a new war border opened up).

DeletedUser94483

I am not slagging them off if they are not happy now they would not be happy later so either way raft jumpers....lets get all the kinks out of the engine while we can instead of later(yes the situation could get worse and would not want the unhappy members leaving when it is even worse) rather now.

From what I can see things have changed alot in my absence and happy is still a better tribe then back then..We will be seeing as i grow.

DeletedUser57190

As already said accept the ban if its only 10% of the villages so what? Even if you havnt done anything your tribe needs you simple as that.

You have spent the last few months defending every move you and the tribe have made and now because you get a little smack on the wrist you are going to let your account and your tribe fail:icon_cry:

Thats is ridiculous :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

are you high?

are you as delusional an ignorant as richard n john....like seriously...

1/3rd of ur tribe has left, thats not a few...thats not sumthin u plan either...

not to mention ur tribe is dwn nearly 1k villages from knock infamy within 6 wks of warring....how is this fairing quite well for u guys...not to mention theres rumour of mystic meg goin to be ur new leader, jesus thats an even worst disaster waiting to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.